Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6563|Washington
jumping out of my Humv when it was still moving and have it crush me against the wall while i was going to jump out and own someone...

oh, and getting knifed if pretty embarrassing to...

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-05 03:36:08)

TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6650|Muenster, Germany
- 3 TKs with claymore on Warlord FF-off, while they were trying to capture a flag and an enemy came there
- 5 TKs with anti-air on Dalian..., because my missiles missed their target just to hit the blackhawk
- getting TKd while repairing a tank or being shot by the own commander while repairing the assets
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6255|Albion
last few seconds of an iron gator round with no mec foot hold  so every ones popping off gas, rounds and flashes on the helipad right? so thinking FF is not enabled a decided to liven things up with a grenade.....

needless to say my team was less than impressed and my teamwork score less than impressive.

oh and the gator again a different round, outflanked a mech support that was pinning down my squad and put my knife in him, just as i was patting myself on the back I hear *clink* *clink* "GRENADE!" *clink*........

starli- uh, medic?

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-04-05 05:44:29)

silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6444|San Antonio, TX
I was on the opposite team than my friend on Road Rage, I was engy, thought he was too.  I made it to the overpass and found him there.  I snuck up to his tank and placed an AT mine in front and behind it.  He realized what I had done, got out of the tank to try to kill me.  HA I thought, he left the tank so I jump, spin the turret around and see him standing there... with the detonator in his hand... he had K'd someone and taken his Spec Op kit and planted the C4 on the tank before he got in... BOOM.

That or I would have to go back to the time that I was PLA Spec Op on Dragon Valley, trying to destroy the USMC arty, need more C4.  So I keep asking for a supply drop, no response, so then I start typing it out, no response.  Then I start typing what a worthless POS the commander is, cursing him up and down, when I realize I don't see any updates in the top left of the screen.  Quick check to the tab screen shows I'm the only PLA left... I at least made it up to Vista Point before the Cobra found me, but I disconnected after that round because I truly felt like an ass!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6731|Charlie One Alpha
Seeing a buggy coming towards me to run me over... and I tried to jump over it. The worst part is that I have done this at least ten times. Not surprisingly, it never works.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6549|Belgium

Being the last person alive, all of our flags are capped. Driving a vehicle towards a flag, jump out to get run over by it.

Trying to walk past a vehicle and just die because you are stuck between it and the wall

Being in the f18 on oilfields, following the J10, shooting 6 missiles at it, killing my own bomber it was following, and the friendly attack chopper. That were a lot of negative points!

And then: flying the bomber/fighter/heli into a uav, supply box, vehicle drop, arti shell, or even worse: a parachute so he kills us, but not the other way around
David.P
Banned
+649|6295
In PR on Al Basrah  I thought i had killed someone came up to t-bag him but he was'nt dead he stands up i'm like shit! He kills me with Shotty.
eisBär
+22|6266|Germany
Playing on Warlord, round just started. Spawn at the parachute spawn point. Later, I die. I hit alt+tab to start TS. Some friends are on TS so I chat for a while. When I go back to the game, I'm 1-17! I had been falling to my death and respawning in the air and falling to my death...the entire time!
l41e
+677|6670

Last person alive on Sharqi, had the perfect hiding spot. Went prone in the corner.

...Got shot through a wall.

Edit: Not shot through a wall per se. It's just that my foot was sticking out the other side...

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-04-05 07:26:18)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6645|Camp XRay

eisBär wrote:

Playing on Warlord, round just started. Spawn at the parachute spawn point. Later, I die. I hit alt+tab to start TS. Some friends are on TS so I chat for a while. When I go back to the game, I'm 1-17! I had been falling to my death and respawning in the air and falling to my death...the entire time!
nub
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+687|6312|Washington St.
flying j-10 in Oilfields and see two planes off in the distance, one is right behind the other. I wasn't sure which one was on my team so I come up behind the one in back but realize that was the bomber on my team and it was chasing the other bomber. I turn tight to take out the bomber on the other team but I cut right into my guy. Two teamkills (+punish), my death, and the freedom of the two in the other bomber. What could've been and easy +4 points turned out to be -8 and my death.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6485|A W S M F O X
Being sniper on sharqi in my super sneaky hiding spot in construction............we had no flags and im type "THis team is a bunch of nubs, cap a flag FFS".....then i realise im the only person on team..........oh well, guess its all up to me!

*runs into own claymore*
Barrakuda777
+86|6758|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Being sniper on sharqi in my super sneaky hiding spot in construction............we had no flags and im type "THis team is a bunch of nubs, cap a flag FFS".....then i realise im the only person on team..........oh well, guess its all up to me!

*runs into own claymore*
LOL
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6325|The | Netherlands
Just had another 1, grenade spamming, 1 came to a tree, and landed right in front of me...
But the end of the round score didn't got much worse as you can see

https://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07144/bf2-20070405-190653.JPG.xs.jpg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6311|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Finally, some place I can tell this.

I was playing Karkand IO (I know, I'm a bad person). As the USMC, I had just capped the Warehouse and was on my way to Factory. As I round a building, I notice an MEC Support guy standing there, so I G36E his ass. Right when I'm about to round the corner, I hear an MEC medic, so I let the support guy get revived and kill him again. I decide to roll around the corner and own the medic. Right when I do the roll, the medic defibrillates his teammate. Unfortunately, I roll in between them and get my ass shock paddled. Worst moment EVER.

COUGHwhere'smysympathykarmaCOUGH

Last edited by cowami (2007-04-05 12:15:23)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6731|Charlie One Alpha

cowami wrote:

Finally, some place I can tell this.

I was playing Karkand IO (I know, I'm a bad person). As the USMC, I had just capped the Warehouse and was on my way to Factory. As I round a building, I notice an MEC Support guy standing there, so I G36E his ass. Right when I'm about to round the corner, I hear an MEC medic, so I let the support guy get revived and kill him again. I decide to roll around the corner and own the medic. Right when I do the roll, the medic defibrillates his teammate. Unfortunately, I roll in between them and get my ass shock paddled. Worst moment EVER.
The medic was probably me. This has happened to me on many occasions and I've fallen over laughing each time. There's just something hilarious about trying to revive a teammate only to have an enemy dive in front of your defib's just as you click. Free kill and a pissed off enemy.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6593

Teabagging someone then I got knifed lol... must have been funny for the guy I was teabagging though. I've also been the last person alive without noticing, and I had 2 bars of health left, no where else to go other than jumping off stairs which are too low to parachute and high enough to take my 2 bars. You can guess what happened...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6311|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Toilet Sex wrote:

Teabagging someone then I got knifed lol... must have been funny for the guy I was teabagging though. I've also been the last person alive without noticing, and I had 2 bars of health left, no where else to go other than jumping off stairs which are too low to parachute and high enough to take my 2 bars. You can guess what happened...
This isn't so much embarrassing for me as it was the other guy.

I was playing on a server (same one where I accidentally got defibbed) and there was a guy who had skills (i.e, running around, G36Eing for long shots, knifing/defibbing for close range shots [he actually had 40 kills form nothing but knifing and defibbing]). So he kills one of the guys from the clan that runs the server and begins to teabag him (they were friends, I guess). I witness this, whip out my SRAW, and kill him in the midst of his teabag.

Everyone was laughing. I love the AT kit now.

Last edited by cowami (2007-04-05 12:27:56)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
PAS Bknife
+2|6507|NJ

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Seeing a buggy coming towards me to run me over... and I tried to jump over it. The worst part is that I have done this at least ten times. Not surprisingly, it never works.
i do that all the time hoping one day i could jump high enough
benzoenator
+4|6260

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Same

When I first started, I remember playing with the sniper kit, on Jalalalalalalalalabad (I was USMC). I thought Claymores wouldn't go off if it was a team-mate walking over them, so put about five or six (I had the help of some support guy) along the entrance to staging area, hoping to own any enemies that went through. Sadly, for me, two full buggys drove through the entrance on their way to Outpost. Big boom, six TKs and a whole lot of abuse over text chat later, I still remember it well.

Then about two weeks ago, I was playing some Wake (USMC). It was a completely full server, so the deck of the carrier was full of jet whores. My friend was like to me, "Wouldn't it be funny if you just threw a 'nade down here." Me being the idiot I am did just that. Biggest collective yell of MEDIC I've ever heard. Good part about it, was with about 10 or 12 punishes, I wasn't around on the server long enough to get abused (thanks PB!)

Last edited by benzoenator (2007-04-05 14:19:00)

Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6516|Sydney, Australia
I was playing commander on wake island one time and I saw that one of my squads was moving down to south base to cap the flag. I thought I'd show them I was on top of things so I dropped a supply crate. Didn't realise I accidentally hit the Arty button instead. So now I'm sitting there watching my commander screen thinking "crap crap crap crap crap", and just as the flag turned neutral I received about 4 team kills. I had to turn my sound off just to not hear to the wave of abuse that was flooding in my direction.

Last edited by Vub (2007-04-05 20:58:53)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6501|Somewhere else

Great Wall.  had the inner flags as Chinese, I was lobbing C4 down to the only opening for vehicles to get in, one C4 stuck to the wall. *Click* five teammates bodies are soaring through the air! I lived though....

With eveyone dead because of me, and me now out of c4,  there was no suppressive fire, and the enemy rolled in.  Sweet.

Ramming in a jet always sucks too. 

"Nice ram noob"
"umm, thanks?"

Or being 100% oblivious and watching a movie while on BF, Trot over to OUR commander Assets and C4 them. 

Team Vehicle Damage!
Team Vehicle Damage!
Team Vehicle Damage!

"WHAT?!? I--- oh... oh! oh shit! DAMN....IT!!!"  -Disconnect.

yeah, I don't play spec ops much anymore...

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-04-05 21:10:24)

Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6530|The Sky
Killed the admin, proceeded to teabag only to be raped in the face by a knife.
d.cripz
+29|6431
We had two guys left on our team after a very close/long match. I was in the J10 and my teammate was capping south base. I came to help him cap it so i bailed out, but also dropped my bombs by accident, my bombs landing on the friendly tank followed by my body and the match ended.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6728
I was dropping c-4 out of a full blackhawk and accidentally detonated a c-4 before it was even 5ft from the chopper.  7tks and a suicide resulted in my 1st ban.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard