buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6473|Stealth City, UK

jimmanycricket wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

Slight Spoiler...

Sorry but are you seriously saying that im the only one dissapointed. I thought A it would be longer and B it would have some real content.
Ditto.  Granted, you get to see where it takes place, who the main character is, and the new graphics...but I would've liked to see some gameplay.
Spoiler Agin...

Finally took your time seeing it. Anyway yeh. I think it looks crap graphics wise. (no suprise) the seagull animation looks crap. It looks like its been graphically lowerd to fit on PS3 texture wise and all i wanted to see was some gameplay. I mean im not gonna buy it of that crap video....

End spoiler...
It looks far better than previous GTA's. Graphically lowered to fit on PS3? What are you basing that on?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6504|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6486|the guy in the hind on gator

voodoodolphins wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

wow the graphics look amazing for a gta game
did you happen to see a bulldozer?
lol no
Megalomatthew
+6|6440
HA! I totally guessed the setting of this game and the main character's nationality on my way home before I watched it...then again, Rockstar has certainly narrowed it down, not much else they could do :p
David.P
Banned
+649|6304

Greenboi wrote:

Meh, GTA went down with san andreas imo, the gang thing put me off straight away.

If this comes out on pc, ill contemplate getting it..."legally".

I dunno, 3 was the only one that really impressed me, and that was cos it was the first of its kind.
What are you talking about? Each sequel built on the original and they we're equally as good or better in some cases(SA allowed swimming,VC had real planes and heli's, and the stories were great prequels to the first 2 games. I wonder when they'll make a prequel to SA?)
voodoodolphins
+92|6733

Megalomatthew wrote:

HA! I totally guessed the setting of this game and the main character's nationality on my way home before I watched it...then again, Rockstar has certainly narrowed it down, not much else they could do :p
They could have made the main character a girl uyvvvvv yuck....I don't know I just like killing ppl and driving ppl down....maybe I'm sick or something.

Last edited by voodoodolphins (2007-03-29 15:56:05)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6473|Stealth City, UK
You need to see the HD version on a huge screen to appreciate it. I really wanna know the storyline, I dont think it'll be as obvious as you think!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6565|Edmonton Alberta
im buying this game for sure!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6320|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Yaus, a return to New York/Liberty City! See, they really do save the best for last!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
David.P
Banned
+649|6304

cowami wrote:

Yaus, a return to New York/Liberty City! See, they really do save the best for last!
Not last. My bet is that gta 5 might be next if we dont get 4 prequels having very little to do with the story.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6486|the guy in the hind on gator
its comping out on the 360 right???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6479

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

its comping out on the 360 right???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
YUP
APortillo
+21|6543|California, USA
Anyone else notice the skyscraper with the company name "GetaLife" at around 25 seconds? I thought that was kinda ironic.

Last edited by APortillo (2007-03-29 16:27:24)

GR34
+215|6575|ALBERTA> CANADA
IS this game for 360 or just ps3 iam getting a ps3
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6479

Both, I am getting  PS3 too
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6796|UK
Well disappointing trailer. Looks amazing and ofc i was gunna get it anyway. But the trailer explains nothing of the game.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6633|Philadelphia, PA
I uploaded the trailer onto youtube for the people that haven't seen it.

Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6595|UK

APortillo wrote:

Anyone else notice the skyscraper with the company name "GetaLife" at around 25 seconds? I thought that was kinda ironic.
that made me laugh
thewolfisloose
+0|6269|London, UK
At first I thought the graphics looked nothing new but then I saw some stuff that looked somewhat impressive for a GTA game. Anyway since when have GTA games been about the graphics? (any game even) It's all about the game play and story with these.
So about the story... Wheres the speculation now you've seen the trailer?

[SPOILER]

I reckon it might be about some middle eastern immigrant coming to LC and getting jobs from terrorist contacts, working for different extremists or something. But I don't know how far that kind of thing can go story wise... should be interesting.

What do you think?
Chillay-14
+21|6709

thewolfisloose wrote:

At first I thought the graphics looked nothing new but then I saw some stuff that looked somewhat impressive for a GTA game. Anyway since when have GTA games been about the graphics? (any game even) It's all about the game play and story with these.
So about the story... Wheres the speculation now you've seen the trailer?

[SPOILER]

I reckon it might be about some middle eastern immigrant coming to LC and getting jobs from terrorist contacts, working for different extremists or something. But I don't know how far that kind of thing can go story wise... should be interesting.

What do you think?
He is russian.. well its my guess

Last edited by Chillay-14 (2007-03-29 17:43:26)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

APortillo wrote:

that made me laugh
It's a play on the MetLife Building (formerly the PanAm Building). It's generally considered one of the ugliest buildings in New York City. Before that, you could stand south of Grand Central Terminal and look straight down Fifth Avenue. Now, we have a giant gray, hexagonal monstrosity.

At least MetLife is a sponsor of the Mets.
thewolfisloose
+0|6269|London, UK

Chillay-14 wrote:

He is russian
Your basing that on his accent?
Chillay-14
+21|6709

thewolfisloose wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

He is russian
i was, but i changed my mind lol, coz i read on wikipedia  and they said "an immigrant with an Eastern European accent"

but i recon if he is middle eastern and its new york.. think maybe a twin towers mission might take place somewhere????????????

Last edited by Chillay-14 (2007-03-29 17:46:41)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Chillay-14 wrote:

thewolfisloose wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

He is russian
i was, but i changed my mind lol, coz i read on wikipedia  and they said "an immigrant with an Eastern European accent"

but i recon if he is middle eastern and its new york.. think maybe a twin towers mission might take place somewhere????????????
No. Rockstar may be controversial, but they aren't stupid. Please don't joke about that. Ever.
Chillay-14
+21|6709

cowami wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

thewolfisloose wrote:

No. Rockstar may be controversial, but they aren't stupid. Please don't joke about that. Ever.
my opinion... it was so long ago i recon we need a game to make a lighter side of it and make people get off there high horses about it...

i mean if they put a Tsunami in the game people whudnt b*tch about it because of that Tsunami a bit back

ALSO..........
theres a chat room about GTA IV if any1 is interested
http://www.gtanet.com/chat/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard