Sas57%57% - 89
Spetsnaz42%42% - 67
Total: 156
psH
Banned
+217|6405|Sydney

valakivi wrote:

SAS cause Apache > Hind
Yeah thats true....the hind is just fkin rediculous....the missle calibration is WAY WAY off, and why is the handling so crap?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6403|the land of bourbon
sas, m24 and the apache.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
steelie34
pub hero!

Doms wrote:

valakivi wrote:

SAS cause Apache > Hind
Yeah thats true....the hind is just fkin rediculous....the missle calibration is WAY WAY off, and why is the handling so crap?
i wouldn't say the handling is crap, it's just different than the other helis.  the hind can do a spinning circle of death that no other heli can.  it has a stronger engine, and a great strafing ability.  master the side to side drifting with the hind, and you can dominate a map.  the key to the rockets is to put one on target, and then cirlcle strafe and continue to fire.  all the rockets will hit the same spot.  i'll admit i have a preference for the apahce, because of the manueverability and awesome rocket attacks, but a good hind team can pretty much own any map.  the only drawback is the view distance in SF.  you have to be pretty low to be effective, and strafing low usually puts you into a tree.

Last edited by steelie34 (2007-03-29 05:57:34)

killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6465|Austria - Graz
Spetsnaz, because they drink vodka instead of water.
SAS only tea... thats gay-
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6444|San Antonio, TX
SAS... nothing like sniping a sniper with the F2000 (not the GL, but that's fun too), and the MP7 is so fast, it's a great change from the Jackhammer.  People actually seem offended when you kill them with the MP7.  It's basically USMC with better weapons.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6808|Bulgaria
SAS has better weapons for the infantry. As for the helis - I don't know, I'm not a good pilot.
But thr Russians are cool too
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6485|Tyne & Wear, England

silo1180 wrote:

People actually seem offended when you kill them with the MP7.
Indeed, I got killed by this pea shooter yesterday and I was not amused.

I was looking at the score list though, so I guess I can be forgiven.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6644|Little Bentcock
SAS, elite of the world.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6376

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

the track record of success goes to Simon and Simon.

The Spetsnaz have traditionally operated within the luxury of a country that had no political conscience and operated without any known restraint.Terrorist took very few citizens of the USSR hostage, the one time I can think of them doing it ended very badly for them. I have little knowledge of the new Russian Republic whatever it is called. I have no idea and no input on the current capabilities of spetsnaz.
I thought you meant in reality not the game geez....SAS again for me.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2007-03-29 06:45:40)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6549|Belgium

Sas: The apache and the accents.
Termisx
+5|6429|Finland
Spetsnaz

I love spetz weapons (ak series ) and uniforms. T-90 has is smaller in size than M1A1, Hind is more stable for soloing ( if too many crappy gunners  around )+its ability to circle around the target .
and 1 more funny thing , as a bilingual  (Finnish and Russian as my native languages) i have noticed one funny mistake in radio message voices : when squad-member or lone-wolf (same voice ) spots infantry , they say enemy helicopter spotted XD , instead of inf spotted
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

Woah, Termisx! Aint seen ya in ages buddy. Im sure you still kick ass
Termisx
+5|6429|Finland
Hey ya snake, have been a bit lazy on posting

lol i  am kicking  azz so well that i got finally (perm) ban on WH clan server.
IMO reason was : interrupting admins statspadding and lowering their kdr. hihih
sorry had to boast a little

ps. check my victim list <3

Last edited by Termisx (2007-03-29 13:14:19)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

Termisx wrote:

Hey ya snake, have been a bit lazy on posting

lol i  am kicking  azz so well that i got finally (perm) ban on WH clan server.
IMO reason was : interrupting admins statspadding and lowering their kdr. hihih
sorry had to boast a little

ps. check my victim list <3
lmao at the perm ban from WH!! Lettow is a bit of a fag anyway. He kept kicking me for "spawnraping in a heli", funny I was always the pilot hovering giving the gunner all the shots - so he killed 2 birds with 1 stone.
If he ever went as SEALS then Id be surprised.

I played Gator the other day, 42/4 with the G3
Brasso
+1,549|6652

I voted SAS, meant the Spetznaz.  They're so much cooler.

The British have the G36 line of noob guns.
But the Russians have the awesome Russian lineup.  Whoo.

Not to mention the HIND.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-03-29 13:35:36)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6605|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
To anyone that thinks that in Apache>Hind, go to the TCS SF server and have Killjoy or blinkofdeath kill you.  They are pretty crazy in the Hind if I remember correctly.  The hind has movement that allows for some crazy circles and it is easy to go in the sky to hide with.
psH
Banned
+217|6405|Sydney

Termisx wrote:

Spetsnaz

I love spetz weapons (ak series ) and uniforms. T-90 has is smaller in size than M1A1, Hind is more stable for soloing ( if too many crappy gunners  around )+its ability to circle around the target .
and 1 more funny thing , as a bilingual  (Finnish and Russian as my native languages) i have noticed one funny mistake in radio message voices : when squad-member or lone-wolf (same voice ) spots infantry , they say enemy helicopter spotted XD , instead of inf spotted
SICK! i assume you live on the russian/finland border?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6742|California

Spets

AK's
HiND
T-90

nuff said. Unless of course your a G36 loving noob..
psH
Banned
+217|6405|Sydney

stryyker wrote:

Spets

AK's
HiND
T-90
yeah pretty much...
steelie34
pub hero!
M1 > t-90 anyday
Termisx
+5|6429|Finland

Doms wrote:

Termisx wrote:

Spetsnaz

SICK! i assume you live on the russian/finland border?
Actually am far from the border
I live in southern part of Finland, near capital city Helsinki  ,  my father is Finn and mother Russian , they both demand knowledge of their own language
Termisx
+5|6429|Finland

steelie34 wrote:

M1 > t-90 anyday
actually its  m1<t-90 , basic facts : t-90 is smaller in size -> harder to hit,
m1 is easily "bugged" in close combat by shooting its upper front panel (below) the turret )-> the shot bounces and hits the turret = 2 hits   ( if that haven been fixed yet )

Last edited by Termisx (2007-03-30 08:51:29)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6760|Great Wall
Well.. I don't mind playing any side.. Usually I play the one which the game put me in. Only when I feel I want to snipe a bit I join SPETSNAZ because of superior sniper rifle..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6742|California

2 shots to the front treads = dead, anytime
canadianmadcow1701
+0|6724
SAS weapons, i like

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard