No - I smoke6%6% - 21
No - I don't smoke13%13% - 40
No - and canabis should be made legal.33%33% - 103
Total: 306
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6693|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

I would, however, think that medical science would be important.  Or does your lifetime of experience trounce their years and years of research and recorded cases?
Show me.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6806
No, shouldn't be outlawed. I also don't smoke (cannabis or tobacco), which is a choice of mine. It's someone's choice, just as long as they aren't doing it right in my face I don't have a problem with it.
basetballjones
+30|6780
Cannabis- legalized for medicinal and production uses.
Prohibited for sale, but legal to grow and use personally
- you can make a lot of products from a relatively small amount of cannabis.
- no one has a right to say what others can and cant do inside their homes- there's laws, but they don't have the right.

Tobacco- prohibited for sale, but legal to grow and use personally
-there's nothing beneficial about it, but I cannot say it's right to take anything away from anybody in totality.
-Make them grow their own if they want to- most people would just opt to not smoke, lol.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6581|CH/BR - in UK

basetballjones wrote:

Cannabis- legalized for medicinal and production uses.
Prohibited for sale, but legal to grow and use personally
- you can make a lot of products from a relatively small amount of cannabis.
- no one has a right to say what others can and cant do inside their homes- there's laws, but they don't have the right.

Tobacco- prohibited for sale, but legal to grow and use personally
-there's nothing beneficial about it, but I cannot say it's right to take anything away from anybody in totality.
-Make them grow their own if they want to- most people would just opt to not smoke, lol.
That's an interesting alternative to what we've had posted so far. Wouldn't be bad either.

-konfusion
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6682|USA

lowing wrote:

Konfusion0 wrote:

lowing wrote:

"Get the whole society fucked up"??? I don't get strung out on drugs now, and I won't if it is legalized. I am sure I am not alone. I put personal responsibility and choice at the head of the line.How 'bout you??
I do, I'm just not too sure about the rest of the world out there. Can you account for everyone else out there?

-konfusion

PS:@UON: thanks for the numbers
Nope I can not "account for everyone else out there". See, the beauty of "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILTY" is, I do not HAVE to account for everyone else out there, just me, and my kids, until they are 18. THAT is how personal responsibility works. Pretty neat stuff I think.

But of course if you are a liberal and void of personal responisibilty, you can always just sue the fuck outta someone.
well gee, ya asked me a question, I answered it, and now you no longer respond. Do you not agree??
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6716|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
legal both, the tabbacco industries pay billions in tax dollars, if they are banned then their goes the money and more comes outta our pockets, and for weed i smoke weed, not alot mostly with friends..but think of all the violence that accurs because its not legal, if they legalize it yes put restrictions on it, so you cant go out and smoke a quater and drive around their should be limitations idk its all on your political veiws
agent146
+127|6418|Jesus Land aka Canada
I dont' care go ahead smoke. But it is bad for your health on the long term you know? Plus it cost alot for several packs a day. On the plus side smoking helps you relaxxxx. but does kill your lungs.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

I would, however, think that medical science would be important.  Or does your lifetime of experience trounce their years and years of research and recorded cases?
Show me.
You're kidding, right?

I'll find it anyway, I'm just amazed that you actually need me to...................
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6742|Sweden
Suprised to see so many people wanting it to be outlawed, sure thing if it had been introduced today it would have been classified as cannabis then on the other hand what´s next step alcohol.. that would make the world ( ye mine world ) a darker place.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6501

norge wrote:

My choice was actually outlaw cigs, and legalize cannabis.
someone gave me karma for this, but didnt leave a name!
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6571|The Lost Highway

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

I've heard alot of you retards claiming that being high is okay
Ever been high?

Not everyone is retarded that thinks being high is ok and guess what, some people don't even smoke it and think its ok. Weird shit huh? Until your robbed by a pothead, struck in a vehicle by a pothead, or shot by a pothead, lets assume all of them aren't retarded.

I have been hit broadside by a pot-head.  The guy was high, and was also transporting 28 pounds of it in his trunk.  It was in the middle of an intersection and the guy ran a red light and nailed me at 35mph.  The pedestrian witnesses said if I hadn't bee there, he would have swept right through the intersection and nailed them.  It was a pregnant mother and her 4 year old daughter.  Also, the guy didn't have insurance, so I ended up selling my car at a scrap yard and buying a brand new one.  Luckily he hit me in the right side.  Otherwise he would have fucked me up as well as my car.  My financial status still isn't near good, and this was over 2 years ago.  That guy is a stupid SOB, and not for getting high while he was driving, but for getting high in the first place.  He actually smoked a bowl at home, and then decided he was okay to run the shit over to his friends.  Still think being high is alright?  There could have been 2 fatalities that day.

I don't want to hear any shit about alcohol inebriates you, and it's legal.  It SHOULD be illegal, but society has criminal tendencies, so it wouldn't work.  I just hope the KEEP weed illegal.  If they legalize it, they'll see what happens and have to illegalize it again, and then people would be addicted to it, and illegal sales would go through the roof.  Just do yourself a favor and don't even try the shit.  Don't believe your friends telling you it's not addictive, they're on it, they're dumb as hell, they don't know jack shit.  You'll try it, get hooked on it, miss work because of it, lose your friends (your real friends, not your smoking buddies), lose all your damn money, drive under the influence, kill somebody, and go to jail for the rest of your life.

Because your dumb.

Thank you.
Amazing. The whole story. Someone give this guy a Pulitzer in Fiction.

Even more amazing was the 'because your dumb' comment.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593

Bubbalo wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Show me.
You're kidding, right?

I'll find it anyway, I'm just amazed that you actually need me to...................
Here.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6425|The Gem Saloon
"There are good reasons to be concerned about the possibility that cannabis use may be a cause of psychotic disorders."

lol they said possibilty....so they dont know....or they think they know....maybe...
great, thank you.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593
And did you actually read it?  For every possibility there were a number of studies which suggested it was the cause of serious mental problems, and one or two which suggested it wasn't.  They can't state with certainty because certainty only comes with long term scientific trials.
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

And did you actually read it?  For every possibility there were a number of studies which suggested it was the cause of serious mental problems, and one or two which suggested it wasn't.  They can't state with certainty because certainty only comes with long term scientific trials.
oh, so they arent certain?
well shit, i wish real life worked like that....i got some steel that im not certain, but i think it will pass a stress test....ill just go ahead and make it up into a knife and hopefully sometime down the road it wont shit out on the user.
are we just supposed to buy into a bunch of scientists saying *we think* it might be bad, we just arent certain due to the lack of long term trials.
didnt people think the world was flat for awhile also?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593
No, they aren't allowing people to smoke cannibis because they think it might cause health issues.  It would be like you not making a knife out of suspicious metal until you knew how good it was.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593

Parker wrote:

didnt people think the world was flat for awhile also?
Yes, and the scientists argued it wasn't.  Now the scientists are saying cannibis is probably dangerous.
Parker
isteal
so they havent really proved anything, and they arent allowing it based on a lack of information.
dont get me wrong, you wont ever hear me talking that BS about making it legal, i was in the "dope game" for too long and i am aware of the troubles any legality would cause.....besides i dont think the economy could handle it.
no, i just dont like to see people be so quick to bash it and the people that use it. on this forum alone there are MANY successful people that smoke, and it doesnt seem to hinder their lives in any way.
maybe the people that have issues with thc are just addicts.....take the pot away and they will find a different drug, take the drugs away and they will gamble, take the gambling away and they will get addicted to fucking water. call it a predetermined personality maybe? im not sure if that would be correct.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593
So you're complaining that they should release in case the side effects aren't bad?  You do realise that no drug is legalised until it's side effects are known?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6682|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

So you're complaining that they should release in case the side effects aren't bad?  You do realise that no drug is legalised until it's side effects are known?
except, Fen-Phen and such huh??
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6386
I allways meant to start smoking, I never got around to it. One day maybe.
too_money2007
+145|6339|Keller, Tx
I think it should, considering cigarette companies make billions of dollars a year to effectively kill hundreds of thousands of people. Not only has it been proven that smoking kills, but these faggots lied to the government when they said that nicotine wasn't addictive.

Smokers are just dumb fucks anyways who deserve what they get for not quitting. My mom smoked as a teen and it carried on into her adulthood. She quit cold turkey one day and hasn't touched another. I'm afraid to see what my lungs look like after the 10+ years I was subjected to second hand smoke due to my mom and dad.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6571|The Lost Highway

too_money2007 wrote:

I think it should, considering cigarette companies make billions of dollars a year to effectively kill hundreds of thousands of people. Not only has it been proven that smoking kills, but these faggots lied to the government when they said that nicotine wasn't addictive.

Smokers are just dumb fucks anyways who deserve what they get for not quitting. My mom smoked as a teen and it carried on into her adulthood. She quit cold turkey one day and hasn't touched another. I'm afraid to see what my lungs look like after the 10+ years I was subjected to second hand smoke due to my mom and dad.
Whats with all of you assholes who say smokers deserve to die? What if your mom hadn't quit? Does she deserve death?

Seriously, you guys are soooooo bad ass with your 'I don't smoke and that makes me better than you, and you deserve a long and slow death' bullshit.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6581|CH/BR - in UK

mKmalfunction wrote:

Seriously, you guys are soooooo bad ass with your 'I don't smoke and that makes me better than you, and you deserve a long and slow death' bullshit.
We are better than smokers, as we don't have an addiction - assuming we don't take cocaine or something instead. Addiction, in my opinion, is a weakness, not a strength.

-konfusion
nlsme
+48|6446|new york

crimson_grunt wrote:

jord wrote:

crimson_grunt wrote:

Imaginative argument you have there.  I don't see why i should stay quiet when to have a simple night out i have to suffer through the stench of cigs and the awful gunk that clogs up my throat and causes throat pain the next morning.  Why should i suffer that because of the lifestyle choices of some people i don't know?

Roll on summer when smokers will have to take their habbit outside
Wow,how close are you to the smokers,are you sucking up the air 1 inch in front of them as they blow it out?
Nope.  They are usually scattered all over the room.

jord wrote:

You shouldn't be feeling pain the next morning because you had a night out in the same room as a few smokers,there's something wrong there.
A few?  i guess you haven't been to a pub or nightclub up my neck of the woods it's got to be somewhere between 40-50% of the club smoke and when you consider night clubs can hold hundreds of people that's more than 'a few'.  Most of these people who smoke are chain smokers and have a new one in their hand as soon as their finished.
Maybe, just MAYBE, you could stop putting the blame on others "lifestyle" and think that if YOU did NOT congregate where smoking is expected, YOU would not hurt the next morning. That being said, it should be illegal in public.
As far as pot is concerned, there are NO PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE PROPERTIES ( no withdrawal symptoms). It may have a MENTAL ADDICTION aspect, but that is in the mind of the person. Cigerretes on the other hand are VERY physically addictive, and extremely toxic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard