David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Al Basrah hands down. I love it! City combat at it's finest. As Americans i love to have people drop me off in blackhawk on the roofs of the buildings as an Heavy AT or Marksman. As insurgents i love sneaking into the airport parking a spawn car behind their blind spot right next to their apc, tank, and airfield spawns with my whole squad as rpg's not letting them take off with anything! Man i love that map! Now please tell me your's.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6477
Al basah is my favorite also! Best thing to do as insurgents is to ied a dirtbike and go crazy!! And I love being a pilot of a Blackhawk on that map, so fun.
ssj3barua
+55|6706|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
Al Basrah
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6766|Mark it zero.
Al Basrah is really good. I love how the Insurgents have the big technological difference than that of the U.S. It makes it fun to be the Insurgent and shoot down them pesky choppers

I don't think it's my favorite though. I think all of them are really good. Sometimes I'm in the mood for something such as Mao Valley, crawling through the grass. Then other times I'm in the mood for intense city fighting like in IJOD Desert.
David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Anyone else i wanna get some more feed back before i declare a winner.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
Operation Phoenix and Al Basrah.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6757|England
Mao valley and the new forrest one
R@ge
+33|6361|Norway

wooly-back-jack wrote:

Mao valley and the new forrest one
Mao Valley is awesome
Bonio05
+4|6593|Germany
MY favourite maps are the Chinese jungle maps.
The atmosphere is simply overwhelming.
David.P
Banned
+649|6291

Bonio05 wrote:

MY favourite maps are the Chinese jungle maps.
The atmosphere is simply overwhelming.
Oh yeah especially as brits. The l85a2 vs the qbz-97 marksman kit's are awesome.
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6495|San Diego, CA
Besides Al Basrah, I like EJOD Desert and Operation Phoenix. Mao is fun to play when you aren't getting pwned
Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

Helmand Province is pretty good.
I'm gunna play some more tonight, figure out which map I love the most. Al Basrah is so fun in the choppers.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

mao valley hands down, the jungleage is awesome for squad work
David.P
Banned
+649|6291

Ryan wrote:

Helmand Province is pretty good.
OMG Helmand that is awesome! I love the being brit marksman that kit is my favorite.

Ryan wrote:

I'm gunna play some more tonight, figure out which map I love the most. Al Basrah is so fun in the choppers.
Same here i wanna go see the jungle maps since i dont play em that often.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard