Maxxxie74
+25|6597|Brisbane, Australia
The Aussie Clans/BF2s.com AU Battlefield 2 server takes regular screenshots through Punkbuster. We've decided to make all the screenshots publically available.

The coppermine gallery will be updated roughly every 24 hours or so (basically whenever I remember to do it), so if you're looking for a particular screenshot and it's not there yet, please be patient. Due to disk space restrictions, we will remove files that are older than 14 days.

There are bucketloads of screenshots! Admins will review screenshots if a complaint is made, but please understand that reviewing screenshots just for the fun of it is something we don't generally do. We do have lives outside of adminning, ya know! 

Enjoy!

Max
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

most narley work there maxxxie
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6546
very NICE
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6564|Internetfitlerland

Good work max, now we can see what Silver is really up to...

Also, we need the EU guys to it.  Therefore, AU > EU.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6512|Melbourne

Yep, and we can see he is not hacking.  Funny because people in my Squad today thought he was.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Maxxxie74
Hee hee   You'll be interested to know that both you (R3v4n) and Smokey have been hackused.  I laugh when I see some of the stuff people say in chat.  They get so frustrated at getting pwned.  It couldn't possibly be because you're a genuinely good player (or because they suck)!  It must be cos you're an evil 1337 haxx0r! 

Max
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6564|Internetfitlerland

Maxxxie74 wrote:

It must be cos you're an evil 1337 haxx0r! 
Exactly.

Only a few days ago I got a hackusation because of the bug which allows you to see people come up ladders.  He got a nice suprise when he got to the top
R3v4n
+433|6512|Melbourne

I get hack accusations because im just to damn good.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Frontline_Lunatic
+2|6444
Hehe, yeah you're all G36E users and nade spammers.. apparently that's pro nowadays.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6691|NT, like Mick Dundee

Frontline_Lunatic wrote:

Hehe, yeah you're all G36E users and nade spammers.. apparently that's pro nowadays.
Ever played on our server?

EDIT

If you ever do show up, you will notice the AU crew favour no specific kits.

Except Silver, because he really is a bunnyhopping nade spamming medic whore...

Last edited by Flecco (2007-04-18 15:08:08)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

and im a noob tuber....
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X
And im a SVD whore.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6465|King Of The Islands

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6691|NT, like Mick Dundee

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

and im a noob tuber....
Using F2000 takes a bit of skill...

And STFU Raidensen, you paddle whoring plick.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
R3v4n
+433|6512|Melbourne

i R a Jet wh0re
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

i R not get any hackusations

r3v, your sig sucks
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6474|Newcastle NSW Australia
I got my first one the other night. WOOT!
R3v4n
+433|6512|Melbourne

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i R not get any hackusations

r3v, your sig sucks
better then the AU sig i made you imo...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

not really
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6474|Newcastle NSW Australia
I found a blank screeny of smokey and Fenris ZOMG HAX!, j/k it was pretty lol though.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6546
y do the screenshots of me always turn up black?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6551|South Florida

Maxxxie74 wrote:

The Aussie Clans/BF2s.com AU Battlefield 2 server takes regular screenshots through Punkbuster. We've decided to make all the screenshots publically available.

The coppermine gallery will be updated roughly every 24 hours or so (basically whenever I remember to do it), so if you're looking for a particular screenshot and it's not there yet, please be patient. Due to disk space restrictions, we will remove files that are older than 14 days.

There are bucketloads of screenshots! Admins will review screenshots if a complaint is made, but please understand that reviewing screenshots just for the fun of it is something we don't generally do. We do have lives outside of adminning, ya know! 

Enjoy!

Max
Well well well. I hope your happy to know, the largest hacking community in the world (MSX) has a system that turns off the hacks 1/2 a second before the incoming PB screenie and 1/2 a second after. Therefore we are un-screenshot-able.

PWN on hackers
15 more years! 15 more years!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

@noggin:cause you touch yourself at night.

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-04-19 19:13:52)

Maxxxie74

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Well well well. I hope your happy to know, the largest hacking community in the world (MSX) has a system that turns off the hacks 1/2 a second before the incoming PB screenie and 1/2 a second after. Therefore we are un-screenshot-able.

PWN on hackers
How nice for you.  No-one's claiming PB is the be-all and end-all to dealing with the hacker problem.  If you use 1337 hax that bypass PB, bully for you.  The screenshots gallery was made available as a direct result of requests from the community.  If they're useful to the people wanting to see them, great.  If they're not, they're not.

If you want to gloat about the power of your leet hax, fine.  Just find some other thread to do it in.

Max

Last edited by Maxxxie74 (2007-04-19 19:21:02)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6551|South Florida

Maxxxie74 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

PWN on hackers
How nice for you.  No-one's claiming PB is the be-all and end-all to dealing with the hacker problem.  If you use 1337 hax that bypass PB, bully for you.  The screenshots gallery was made available as a direct result of requests from the community.  If they're useful to the people wanting to see them, great.  If they're not, they're not.

If you want to gloat about the power of your leet hax, fine.  Just find some other thread to do it in.

Max
Fair Enough
15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard