Poll

Is the EA 2142 stats page a joke?

Yes, i think it could be greatly improved.85%85% - 84
No, it is fine the way it is.14%14% - 14
Total: 98
psH
Banned
+217|6423|Sydney
Personally, i think the stats page is just pathetic, its very unreliable, and you must constantly change pages to find what you want. And, so this doesn't turn into a flame-fest, i don't use BFHQ becouse i also find that unreliable. BF2S has the best layout avaialble, and they (by that i mean chuy(?)) didn't even make the game. (and by that i mean BF2)
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6382|Smurfvillage, Gotland
the 2142 statspage is just your name and some random numbers..
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6341

Doms wrote:

Personally, i think the stats page is just pathetic, its very unreliable, and you must constantly change pages to find what you want. And, so this doesn't turn into a flame-fest, i don't use BFHQ becouse i also find that unreliable. BF2S has the best layout avaialble, and they (by that i mean chuy(?)) didn't even make the game. (and by that i mean BF2)
And by that (what you just said) I think you have a good point. I'd much rather log into BF2s to see my 2142 stats than the damn EA page.

Last edited by maniacmattie (2007-03-03 04:39:24)

psH
Banned
+217|6423|Sydney

maniacmattie wrote:

Doms wrote:

And by that (what you just said) I think you have a good point. I'd much rather log into BF2s to see my 2142 stats than the damn EA page.
If one person votes no on this thread, then they either have a gun to their head, or they are a 40 year-old virgin.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6533|N. Ireland
I'm no 40 year old virgin and I have no gun to my head, as far as I know. BFHQ is easy to navigate in and I like look at my stats there. I'd love a BF2142s but I'm happy with BFHQ for now.

As for EA Stats Page, unlike here, it doesn't take 2 hours to update. Normally, it updates instantly.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6735|UK
I voted no because I don't think its a joke. Theres nothing funny about it.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6695|UK
its sucks, i mean great in showing what stuff you have, but whats really needed is what % you are away from getting things, so you can set your self targets
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6508
It is horrible. I use 2142-stats.com, and even though only 200 soldier stats are updated each day, I can easily wait the usual 9 days it takes to update my stats. The EA page is just that bad in comparison.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6608|Mountains of NC

they need to release the stat code out so Jeff can doing something amazing with it and show EA how to do a real stat page

EA half asses the 2142 stat page - you can't even tell exact count of pins you have or how close you are to a certain badge or medal or ribbon
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Zefar
+116|6689|Sweden
Yes the stat page is slow and some numbers are just crazy but overall it's just fine for me.

It still shows what it should.
Janysc
+59|6723|Norway
It works fine the way it is.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6309
Its awful compared to BF2s.com

It takes ages to find stats i'm looking for due to having to load heaps of pages full of unnecessary images etc.

Thankfully I find BFHQ fairly easy to navigate so its not all bad, but if i ever want to check my stats outside of the game i wish i could do it on a BF2142s.com
psH
Banned
+217|6423|Sydney

leetkyle wrote:

I'm no 40 year old virgin and I have no gun to my head, as far as I know. BFHQ is easy to navigate in and I like look at my stats there. I'd love a BF2142s but I'm happy with BFHQ for now.

As for EA Stats Page, unlike here, it doesn't take 2 hours to update. Normally, it updates instantly.
If you voted no on BFHQ, im talking about the EA STATS PAGE ON TEH INTERNET. NOT on the 2142 client. Read the poll again.

samtheman53 wrote:

I voted no because I don't think its a joke. Theres nothing funny about it.
And there was nothing funny about that joke either.
Megalomatthew
+6|6449

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I use 2142-stats.com, and even though only 200 soldier stats are updated each day, I can easily wait the usual 9 days it takes to update my stats.
Or once, then never again.  2142-stats haven't updated mine since I was corporal gold...I am now field marshal gold...but yeah, the EA stats page blows.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6667|UK
Get chuy to do it.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6684|Ohio
Its not that bad, but I wish it would show how far you are to requirements on medals and ribbons, and show the number of times you got a pin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard