Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6674|Keyboard

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

I read it all, and enjoyed it. I have alot of respect for you now, and realise that my 40 miles realtionship, isnt as long distance as i thought
Don't listen to fusion, he is dating his sister, he needs to walk about 5m

LOL fusion
ROFL, all things being kept in the family?
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6607|MANCHESTERRR

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

I read it all, and enjoyed it. I have alot of respect for you now, and realise that my 40 miles realtionship, isnt as long distance as i thought

LOL fusion
hahhahahahaha, Time to start knitting the 11 fingered gloves
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6674|Keyboard
^hahahahahahh
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

Yaocelotl wrote:

^hahahahahahh
My sister doesnt count for this teddy, you know shes a ho
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6715|Devon, England

pers0nah wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

LOL fusion
What the...

I won't ask what that's about...

And thanks for all comments
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

FFLink13 wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

LOL fusion
What the...

Yeah best not too...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6674

FFLink13 wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

LOL fusion
What the...

Inside joke between TOP, we have a thread on uor forums title FUSION'S SISTER which is a couple pages long.llol

Congrats link, hope you get her, i know what its like.

My gf left to Sri Lanka--dad--work
Didnt turn out right--5 weeks later she moved back because of tensions in Sri lanka betweeen govt. and rebels.
Was fucking crying my eyes out but she came back and I love her even more.
Simon
basically
+838|6682|UK
Touching story dude, was a nice read.

I hope it does work out, shes pretty cute
Best to both of you.

DID YA BANG HER? Just kidding..

Last edited by Simon (2007-02-26 13:55:12)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

Simon wrote:

Best to both of you.

I dont think he did otherwise he would have bragged about it, mebbe next time i think
FFLink
There is.

Simon wrote:

Best to both of you.

Ha, thanks and no, I didn't

White-Fusion wrote:

Simon wrote:

Best to both of you.

I dont think he did otherwise he would have bragged about it, mebbe next time i think
Ha, even if I did, I'm not the type to brag about it. The things we did do are our secret, and it will stay that way

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-02-26 14:00:29)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6674

White-Fusion wrote:

Simon wrote:

Best to both of you.

Tell your sister im coming at midnight, next full moon, she likes the warewolf appeal thing.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Simon wrote:

Best to both of you.

Tell your sister im coming at midnight, next full moon, she likes the warewolf appeal thing.
Dont try to tell me what she likes, ive known about the ware-wolf thing since we were 3
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6674

White-Fusion wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Dont try to tell me what she likes, ive known about the ware-wolf thing since we were 3
Dammit..(pulls on gimp suit)

Fuck this, im tired, good night

Good luck FFlink

I would give you a karma luck but im just too lazy
A12345
+77|6494
Read it, enjoyed it. Its a nice story and congratulations and good luck and all that good stuff. There were a couple of things that came to my mind as i read, dont take any of what im about to say as universal principles since theyre individual experiences- at 16 you know it all, at 17 you know better and laugh at how dumb you were at 16, at 18 you know better and laugh at how dumb you were at 17, and so on until you reach 50 i think. The long distance thing is interesting cause absence can make the heart grow fonder and i believe familiarity fosters discontent, which is a fancy way of saying you get sick of the same thing if you have it all the time. Absence can also make you look for that fondness in more immediate surroundings. All in all congratulations and good luck again.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6611|Sweden
I wish you both best of luck!
Long distance relationships are hard, but you seem like a good couple and if you rreally commit to it I am confident you can make it work. At least she lives in europe. My wife lives on cuba and we only get to see each other for like two months a year. She will be able to move here in three years though, and I can wait forever for her!!!!!!
Gfinners
+17|6327|Cornwall, England
Aww that was a great story, i hope it goes well!!
FFLink
There is.

A12345 wrote:

... The long distance thing is interesting cause absence can make the heart grow fonder and i believe familiarity fosters discontent, which is a fancy way of saying you get sick of the same thing if you have it all the time. Absence can also make you look for that fondness in more immediate surroundings...
Yeh, I remember talking about that with her once...

And again, thank you all for your comments ^^
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6682|California
I'd give it up....

Screw relationships at a young age....

I'd be banging anything thats walkin by.....

There too many tasty fish in the sea kid...

Flavor doesnt last too long...
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6649|Birmingham, UK

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

I'd give it up....

Screw relationships at a young age....

I'd be banging anything thats walkin by.....

There too many tasty fish in the sea kid...

Flavor doesnt last too long...

And that's why you're a necrophiliac...
Moving swiftly on!

I think it's great to see all of these comments, and you should take heart from this, FFLink - a lot of these guys have wisdom, and they are encouraging you! Keep going!
Now if only, if only I knew where I was going - got any advice from that 1½ year old head of yours? It'll all work out in the end but...ah, screw it - who am I to decide my fate?
Anyway, all the best again,
Andy
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6447|San Antonio, TX
OK when I finished school and went off to the military I still had a GF back home.  She was in Illinois, I was in Texas, then Florida.  Things were OK, we talked on the phone and such, besides it was only a couple of months before I'd finish school and would get to go home and see here again.

Problem was, when I went home, it was a stop-in on my way to my first duty station in Japan.  Now tbh, not a lot of long-distance relationships work (sorry to be sort of a downer here, but read on).  Here's what happened to mine... it's the not knowing.  We would talk on the phone when I could get on a schedule to be awake at the same time she was.  But when she would talk about new guys she met or what-not it drove me crazy.  And apparently it was the same from her direction.  I was talking about all these people I work with, and my Japanese friends and you can't help assuming the worst.  The worst being that one of them is going to be able to offer her as much or more than you do.  And the problem is, that person is where you are not... with her/him.

Our relationship deteriorated from there.  It's not so much that I didn't trust her, but (here's the cliche) I'm a guy and I know how guys work/think.  I didn't trust the guys around to respect that she already cared about someone.  I HATED hearing any other guys name coming from her.  So phone calls turned into letters, letters turned into cards, and eventually she decided to go to a local college instead of joining me in Japan.

So where is this going you ask!?  Well the key to ALL relationships is trust.  If you want this to work, you have to trust her COMPLETELY.  You can't be jealous because she went out with her friends and they had a good time and you feel like crap because you can't be there.  You have to keep communicating constantly!  Never hesitate to tell her what you're thinking, good or bad.  By communicating this way she is going to see you as more open, which is going to help both of you keep it together.

Other than that... I say keep it fresh.  Change things up from time to time to avoid the relationship from becoming stagnant.

And most importantly... SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO HER!!!!  OMG this makes a huge difference!  Not only does it help you, because you can keep a mental history, but it also helps on special occassions.  Where most guys are going for flowers/chocolate, you know your girl loves _____, and she's impressed that you remembered and put that much thought into it!

As for my credentials... I'm 35 y/o.  I've been married for 10 years now.  We've had some tough times, but by applying the things I've mentioned above we always seem to make it through.  Relax and have fun, if it's meant to be, it will happen.  You can't force it.
FFLink
There is.

silo1180 wrote:

OK when I finished school and went off to the military I still had a GF back home.  She was in Illinois, I was in Texas, then Florida.  Things were OK, we talked on the phone and such, besides it was only a couple of months before I'd finish school and would get to go home and see here again.

Problem was, when I went home, it was a stop-in on my way to my first duty station in Japan.  Now tbh, not a lot of long-distance relationships work (sorry to be sort of a downer here, but read on).  Here's what happened to mine... it's the not knowing.  We would talk on the phone when I could get on a schedule to be awake at the same time she was.  But when she would talk about new guys she met or what-not it drove me crazy.  And apparently it was the same from her direction.  I was talking about all these people I work with, and my Japanese friends and you can't help assuming the worst.  The worst being that one of them is going to be able to offer her as much or more than you do.  And the problem is, that person is where you are not... with her/him.

Our relationship deteriorated from there.  It's not so much that I didn't trust her, but (here's the cliche) I'm a guy and I know how guys work/think.  I didn't trust the guys around to respect that she already cared about someone.  I HATED hearing any other guys name coming from her.  So phone calls turned into letters, letters turned into cards, and eventually she decided to go to a local college instead of joining me in Japan.

So where is this going you ask!?  Well the key to ALL relationships is trust.  If you want this to work, you have to trust her COMPLETELY.  You can't be jealous because she went out with her friends and they had a good time and you feel like crap because you can't be there.  You have to keep communicating constantly!  Never hesitate to tell her what you're thinking, good or bad.  By communicating this way she is going to see you as more open, which is going to help both of you keep it together.

Other than that... I say keep it fresh.  Change things up from time to time to avoid the relationship from becoming stagnant.

And most importantly... SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO HER!!!!  OMG this makes a huge difference!  Not only does it help you, because you can keep a mental history, but it also helps on special occassions.  Where most guys are going for flowers/chocolate, you know your girl loves _____, and she's impressed that you remembered and put that much thought into it!

As for my credentials... I'm 35 y/o.  I've been married for 10 years now.  We've had some tough times, but by applying the things I've mentioned above we always seem to make it through.  Relax and have fun, if it's meant to be, it will happen.  You can't force it.
Heh, thanks for the advice, I'll remember it

Also, I decided to show her this little topic... She is happy about all the comments we're getting ^^

Again, thank you all
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6799|Noizyland

This is a road you've really got to travel alone. Be careful whose advice you buy. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth. Some of course won't apply to you at all, regardless I will dispense what advise I can.
This is your first love right Link? My only word of advise concerning that is that IT IS NOT THE BE ALL AND END ALL! You sound like an awesome couple, so make it work as much as you can but don't do anything stupid, you're still young.

I wish you both the ultimate best of luck, whichever way this turns out for you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
AndrewKF
+3|6392
Just one thing. If you wouldn't try you would regret it till end of your life. And now there are many unknowns etc. but you don't need to ask this one question: WHAT IF
Good luck, just don't rush to much
CHEERS

Damn I'm late to gym because of that topic   
AGAIN
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6661|Wigan. Manchester. England.
My eyes hurt after reading all that.

I had an [i]internet[/] releationship once, only met up with her a couple of times and it was great.

She live about 30 miles away from me but i didnt drive, still dont now <_< im only 17 in 3 months...

I wanted to see her all the time and it was killing me that i couldnt so i cope, so i ended it.

I cant have a long distance relationship myself but for you, i hope you the best in life with her! Dont spoil her to much and have alot of sexy time. They love it
autopilot
banned
+115|6372

FFLink13 wrote:

Have a +1 my good man.
Thanks!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard