Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6741
Leonardo de caprio = Dead
Matt Damon = Dead
Jack Nicholson = Dead
Martin Sheen = Dead
The guy from malibu's most wanted = Dead.

Discuss what you thought about the movie, I quite liked it actually.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TuataraDude
+115|6547|Aotearoa
Shouldn't you have stated "Spoiler alert!" in the title?

Leo = never alive
Matt = never better
Jack = pretty good
Martin = Should've stayed president
The guy from Malibu's most wanted = Malibu Stacey wanted something?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6789|Dallas
I like.  Very sexy time yes.
KO
Banned
+31|6568|New Jersey
i loved the movie... great plot and everything...

overall 9.35/10
autopilot
banned
+115|6373

Titanic

1st mate = Dead
2nd mate = Dead
Captain = Dead
Everyone -3 guys = Dead
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6741

TuataraDude wrote:

Shouldn't you have stated "Spoiler alert!" in the title?

Leo = never alive
Matt = never better
Jack = pretty good
Martin = Should've stayed president
The guy from Malibu's most wanted = Malibu Stacey wanted something?
Sorry I just got carried away with it, it was such an AWESOME movie I just forgot spoiler alert.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6626|132 and Bush

Glad I saw this thread after I watched it..lol

Incidentally. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070226/ap_on_en_mo/oscars

It was a good movie.

Dignam= Alive

After a deal gone bad, Colin Sullivan (Damon) kills Frank Costello (Nicholson) after thinking he may have leaked information about Sullivan to the FBI. Sullivan (DiCaprio) speaks to Billy Costigan about awarding him a medal for his efforts. Costigan then notices Costello's 'Citizens trust' envelope on Sullivan's desk, and realises that Sullivan is the rat. The two have a standoff on the roof of the building where Queenan (Sheen) was killed. Costigan attempts to arrest Sullivan, but Brown (Anderson) appears to stop Costigan from harming Sullivan. Costigan tries to take Sullivan away, but as they exit the elevator, Costigan is shot in the head by Sullivan's old partner and friend, Barrigan (Dale). Barrigan then shoots Brown and tells Sullivan that they have to work together now. Sullivan then shoots Barrigan. At Costigan's funeral, Madolyn (Farmiga) is distraught and refuses to talk to Sullivan. The final scene shows Sullivan walking into his apartment, when he finds a man wearing plastic bags over his shoes. The man turns out to be Dignam (Wahlberg). Sullivan realises he's finished. Dignam shoots Sullivan and runs out of the apartment.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-26 00:10:40)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6741
Lol, /Revive. Never thought you would do something like this Kmarion
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6679|Teesside, UK
I'd been avoiding this due to the fear that they will shit all over the Infernal affairs films that its based on but even if i was going to watch it guess the ending has been spoilt now
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6464|King Of The Islands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Leonardo de caprio = Dead
Matt Damon = Dead
Jack Nicholson = Dead
Martin Sheen = Dead
The guy from malibu's most wanted = Dead.

Discuss what you thought about the movie, I quite liked it actually.
They're all dead, Dave.

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
too_money2007
+145|6333|Keller, Tx
It was over-rated. Only reason it did well was because it was a Scorse flick. It was typical and boring. How did Marky Mark get nominated for an oscar for his shitty performance in it? Lame.

Get a bunch of big named actors into a movie and everyone thinks it's the most brilliant movie ever. Go see Primer, there's a better movie, and made for only $10,000.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6488|Tyne & Wear, England
I loved it, however the ending did get a bit silly.  You probably just ruined it for half of BF2S though

Edit:  I just realised this was a bit of a 'necrothread'

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2007-02-26 09:46:40)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6607|MANCHESTERRR
loved it
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6648|Camp XRay

too_money2007 wrote:

It was over-rated. Only reason it did well was because it was a Scorse flick. It was typical and boring. How did Marky Mark get nominated for an oscar for his shitty performance in it? Lame.

Get a bunch of big named actors into a movie and everyone thinks it's the most brilliant movie ever. Go see Primer, there's a better movie, and made for only $10,000.
your so indy, dude marky mark kicked ass in that movie. no one ever said it was the most brilliant movie ever either, but it was a good movie.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
John McClane
+0|6295
Thought it was a pretty awesome movie!  One of the better ones i've seen in a while!  Along with Hut Fuzz!
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6395|Pittsburgh, PA USA
wow.....just finished watching it about 30 minutes ago & then saw this.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6565|The Lost Highway
Great movie. It's nice to see something about the Irish Mob, instead of the same old Italian Mob movies. (Although I love those too. And I still think Goodfellas was better.)
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6674
I liked it, it was a little too long though..music was good
too_money2007
+145|6333|Keller, Tx

Marlboroman82 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

your so indy, dude marky mark kicked ass in that movie. no one ever said it was the most brilliant movie ever either, but it was a good movie.
All MM did in it was stand with his arms crossed and cuss. Wow, I could do that for a few million too. Then, he shot someone at the end and walked out a door. Too much acting skill there.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-26 11:28:58)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6674
autopilot
banned
+115|6373

WOW, thanks for saving me time!
bennisboy
+829|6671|Poundland
The departed, where did they all go? *groan*
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6626|132 and Bush

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Lol, /Revive. Never thought you would do something like this Kmarion
It happens to the best of us. I had just watched it..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6800
Seen it like 3 times... the first time I was literally sitting forward in my seat waiting for what was going to happen next. Best movie I've seen in years in my opinion.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6315|Éire

too_money2007 wrote:

Go see Primer, there's a better movie, and made for only $10,000.
I actually really liked the Departed but you are right Primer is an excellent movie. Sadly a movie like Primer, without the publicity machine behind it, will never be as successful as the studio films. That's why I applaud directors like Scorsese as they manage to walk the tightrope of commercial interest and artistic integrity.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard