ZCor3x
+46|6595|Pennsylvania
If anyone wants to play cs:s, zm or whatever. Add me on xfire, I'm going to play now.

zcorexx : xfire
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6390
The person that actually owns zombie mod (like, it belongs to him. The company or whatever.) Is in my clan and ive known him for years Spadez ftw.
autopilot
banned
+115|6373

Jestar12345 wrote:

Wow, you were about ummm.... 6 months late from the best server ever.
We had the -=AN=- Zombie Mod server, where ALL the regulars from bf2s would come. That server was always full. We had Ninja, Cougar, Wilhelm, Sarrk, Tyferra, Me, Spawn (but we wont talk about him:P)
Wilhelm, sweet!
c0ldfyr3
+23|6692|Ireland

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

The person that actually owns zombie mod (like, it belongs to him. The company or whatever.) Is in my clan and ive known him for years Spadez ftw.
The person that actually wrote zombie mod (like, coded it himself). Is me and I've known him for years, around 23 to be precise

c0ldfyr3 ftw!
kptk92
u
+972|6433|tc_london
uber MEGA SUPER BUMP
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6757|St. Andrews / Oslo

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

The person that actually wrote zombie mod (like, coded it himself). Is me and I've known him for years, around 23 to be precise

c0ldfyr3 ftw!
lol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6791|UK

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

c0ldfyr3 ftw!
indeed u are.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6349|New Haven, CT

kptk92 wrote:

uber MEGA SUPER BUMP
Its appropriate considering the topic of the thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard