Poll

Who is the most evil/worst person alive at the moment?

Osama bin Laden20%20% - 46
Dubya6%6% - 14
"Fuhrer" Cheney9%9% - 20
Fred "God Hates Fags" Phelps10%10% - 23
Jesus (techincally, he's still alive, right?)8%8% - 18
Fidel Castro (can be substituted for Hugo Chavez)3%3% - 8
Other (please name)16%16% - 37
Slayer16%16% - 36
They're all as bad as each other8%8% - 18
Total: 220
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6607|SE London

smtt686 wrote:

mike_01042 wrote:

smtt686 wrote:

No one from Africa?  You make shitty polls!
racist
Not racist you moron.  Africa has a lot of bad people there.
Like Mugabe.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6612|Sweden
PER JANSSON!

He's my boss and he actually lowered my salary so now I can't afford to go and visit my wife in June (she lives in another country).

MAY HE BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6336|South Jersey

Tshadow wrote:

blahblahblah unintelligible babble..my HIGHSCHOOL....blahblahblah more incoherent babble
well theres your problem right there. i know everyones entitled to their opinion but shit is this guys post hard to understand. it all makes sense now. the only way he's not 15 is if the high school he's referring to is one that he teaches at, in which the only possible solution for his grammar being this bad is he/she is a 24 year old blonde remedial math teacher. wow im sidetracking. yea. can't expect them to understand everything at that age.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6392|Columbus, Ohio

sabret wrote:

OMFG..i cant belive was a Moron u are Dezerteagal5..i cant belive u just said

"How do you know Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11, your just spewing bullshit mythes you hear around the locker room."

I think the entire world knows that sadam had nothing to do with 9/11..Lemme as u sumthing..do u live in a Fucking HOLE?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar … Jun16.html

READ THE FIRST LINE U DUMASS..Wow..i can't even belive that sumone could be as dumb as you..and ur calling Tshadow dumb..lol..MORON
liek spel chek yo.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6489|meh-land
anyone who would blow up a bomb in a crowded area with tons of civilians because you think you are fighting a war for God, and fulfilling his work
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6362
you idiots if it wasnt for jesus we wouldnt even be here
its not his fault ppl die over religions thats like saying its its a guns fault for killing people. not the user
(cob)mikko
+21|6470|finland
homer simpson
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6563|Long Island, New York

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Lmao. Just...lmao.

Anyways, my vote would have to be for this fella here:

autopilot
banned
+115|6373

Sl4y3r, but we r m8s so it ok!
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6419|Belgium

All bow For the Glorious leader, LORD SLAYER. Right hand of SATAN. All OBEY HIM or go to heaven. If slayer is not present, Obey Negerkungen, Right hand of lord SLAYER
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6658|USA
The guy who created "Pre-Movie" commercials at movie theatres. Fuck that man.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6700|Canberra, AUS

Naughty_Om wrote:

The guy who created "Pre-Movie" commercials at movie theatres. Fuck that man.
Except for the ones showing upcoming movies, they tend to be quite useful/good.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
EVieira
+105|6504|Lutenblaag, Molvania

Spark wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into poer"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing
Have to say, that's a fair opinion.

But naive.

Very naive. The world doesn't work as simply as you say.
And your poll isn't simplistic and naive... Please...
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Spark
+874|6700|Canberra, AUS

EVieira wrote:

Spark wrote:

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into poer"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing
Have to say, that's a fair opinion.

But naive.

Very naive. The world doesn't work as simply as you say.
And your poll isn't simplistic and naive... Please...
And... I can put... what?

I thought it was quite clear that this poll was only semi-serious.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6797|PNW

ChevyLee86 wrote:

its not his fault ppl die over religions thats like saying its its a guns fault for killing people. not the user
So...Jesus is like guns?

"DROP YOUR JESUS AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! NOW GET DOWN! ON YOUR KNEES! SLOWLY! MOVE IT, MOVE IT! HEY-H-HEY-HEY! NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS!"
privatepyle12415
+0|6321

Tshadow wrote:

umm..bush???
if it wasn't for him more iraqis wouldn't be dying..3000 US troops won't be dead..about a 100+ Nato troops wont be dead..umm..there was a news article..that stated .. "reasearch has shown that bush has created more terrorists since he came into power"..that just tells me sumthing.dun u guys agree. I am totally against his policies about the Iraq war. Think about it..U go into other peoples countries and destroy there lives..u invade other countries trying to brong peace..but create more chaos..and then when people turn into terrorists to take revenge from u..then u wonder WHY they attacked the US..WHY not any other country in the world..OUTTA 200+ countries they choose the US..that tells me sumthing
Cheney is the mind of Bush my friend
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6742|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I'm going to have to go with Fidel's sub Hugo.  Whenever I hear about what he's doing I get the feeling he's about to turn Venezuela into a larger, more powerful version of Cuba.
Hallvard
+262|6548|North Norway

S3v3N wrote:

Bill Gates
http://egomania.nu/gates.html

voted Slayer...

[edit]I'm surprised at the amount of people who voted Osama... come on! give that sick old man some peace would ya? he's just a dying guy (if not dead already) who want power! how does that make him evil?

btw.. what is evil? If people are evil becasue they want power or revenge or something like that, most people are evil...

imo there is no such thing as good and evil...

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-02-27 10:10:10)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6735|Charlie One Alpha

Trel wrote:

Ya, but knowing humanity though, those wars would have happened, just for some other equally bullshit reason.
QFE
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6582|Kent, UK
Britney
https://entertainment.bodogbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/Bald-Britney.JPG
EVIL BITCH
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6552|Milkystania, yurop
u have cheney but where is BUSH
Spark
+874|6700|Canberra, AUS

Magpie wrote:

u have cheney but where is BUSH
Geez... do I need to even answer this question?
~ Richard Feynman
azza2
+0|6293
So you automatically say hitler was a bad person? wow.... educate yourself please, he was a god. Anyways, avoiding argument from Americans, I personally think Arial Sharon is the most evil person alive to date.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6544|Montucky
my soon to be ex wife, she took my son out of my life.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6430|North Carolina

azza2 wrote:

So you automatically say hitler was a bad person? wow.... educate yourself please, he was a god. Anyways, avoiding argument from Americans, I personally think Arial Sharon is the most evil person alive to date.
NeoCommander, is that you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard