bomb the chinks!1%1% - 3
Bomb the freakkin USA!21%21% - 39
Nuke 'em kinky Europeans!2%2% - 5
I want nukes in BF2!23%23% - 42
Total: 180
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775

Ikarti wrote:

Haven't proved shit, sorry, but hey, your logic on the "Islam Problem" excuses the Holocaust as well. Those Jews threatening the well being of the Germans? Same thing.
That's ridiculous. The Jews were not actively following a religious ideology inherent to their beliefs that demanded they control the land they resided in and rid the world of non-believers. Making that comparison shows a gross lack of understanding of either religion.
w0lder
Suomi-Finland Perkele!
+0|6727|Vantaa, Finland
Accordint to the poll this thread has, USA would be the primary target.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6749|Wilmington, DE, US

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Haven't proved shit, sorry, but hey, your logic on the "Islam Problem" excuses the Holocaust as well. Those Jews threatening the well being of the Germans? Same thing.
That's ridiculous. The Jews were not actively following a religious ideology inherent to their beliefs that demanded they control the land they resided in and rid the world of non-believers. Making that comparison shows a gross lack of understanding of either religion.
It's not about the truth, it's about perceptions. Hitler's platform told the Germans that the Jews were a threat to them (I'm aware they weren't) and needed to be dealt with. What is being said here is that the Muslims are a threat to everyone else and have to be dealt with. It's perception. I don't walk around being worried about being attacked by some group of mujahadeen. i'm not afraid of anthrax in my mail. Ridding the world of non-believers is not out there as a major force, but they're the loudest group. You have Christians who think that way too. Not many, but there are. Sometimes they blow up abortion clinics.

As to the point "demanded they control the land they resided in," I remember this time this one group of people moved to their ancestral homeland and forced the current residents into small areas under close survelliance. They built a wall around it once. Yeah. That would be the Jews I'm talking about.

Hey, yesterday I was hanging out with my Muslim friend and he made no attempt to force me off my land, convert me, or blow me up.

You can say that I have a "gross lack of understanding" but just about everyone posting in the topic does too, so if it's the case, I'm not alone.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775
Your Muslim friend isn't following the teachings of Islam as closely as he could be. Muslims that are friends with non-Muslims are like Jews that eat pork. You can't say you believe in a particular religion and then only follow the teachings that you agree with. Real christians would refuse to take science classes since any information that contradicts the bible is blasphemous. Those bible thumpers that actually believe the world was created in six days and that god killed the dinosaurs in the flood are examples of real christians that actually believe the teachings of their religion.

Do you see my point now? I wouldn't be worried about the average preson who calls himself a Muslim, I'd be worried about real Muslims that follow the very clear cut teachings that infidels must be eradicated.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Your Muslim friend isn't following the teachings of Islam as closely as he could be. Muslims that are friends with non-Muslims are like Jews that eat pork. You can't say you believe in a particular religion and then only follow the teachings that you agree with. Real christians would refuse to take science classes since any information that contradicts the bible is blasphemous. Those bible thumpers that actually believe the world was created in six days and that god killed the dinosaurs in the flood are examples of real christians that actually believe the teachings of their religion.

Do you see my point now? I wouldn't be worried about the average preson who calls himself a Muslim, I'd be worried about real Muslims that follow the very clear cut teachings that infidels must be eradicated.
You don't know how glad I am to come across someone else who knows about Islamic teaching and who has a good understanding of logic and isn't afraid to say it how it is.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6877
Go home ! I doubt they'd follow you.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775

xanthpi wrote:

You don't know how glad I am to come across someone else who knows about Islamic teaching and who has a good understanding of logic and isn't afraid to say it how it is.
I'm not saying that I agree with you or that I know much about Islamic teachings. I'm just trying to get people to see both sides of the argument and genuinely look at the religion with an open mind. I'm so sick and fucking tired of political correctness that forces Fox to show commercials showing Muslims in a good light during episodes of 24. I have no problem with Muslims or Islam until they try to hurt people. I have no problem with anyone until they try to hurt people.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6754|Purplicious Wisconsin

Nehil wrote:

I've noticed all terrorists are male! KILL ALL MEN!!!!!

Seriöst, äru bäng i huvet?
Soldiers are checking females in iraq because one dressed as a man had a suicide bomb attached to her.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
The extremists don't follow that "respect other people of the book" tenet that oddly enough hasn't been mentioned in this attack. Then they're not real Muslims either. It's all perception. I don't consider the people out there bombing shit real Muslims. I consider them crazies. I don't consider the Christian Right Christian, I consider them hypocritical loonies.

And as for "imaginary Allah," it's the same god being worshipped by Jews and Christians. Like this Jordanian friend of mine, she's Christian. Who wants to guess what the Arabic word for god is?

My friend follows what he has been taught and what he draws from the Qu'ran. It's the same as Christians and the debate of how homosexuality should be handled. Based of what they've gathered from the bible, you have people who say they'll burn in hell, others who accept them, and others who think they can convert them to heterosexuality. There are verses in there that say you should not associate with non-Muslims, but there are verses that say otherwise. All religions do that shit. They all contradict themselves. There's a reason I'm not religious. I'm not here to say Islam is perfect, but it's certainly not a "problem."

People draw all sorts of conclusions from holy books. That why you have so many sects in any given religion. Going after all of Islam is pointless and ignorant. Have fun with it though. Calling it a "problem that needs to be solved" just shows your ignorance.
CreepingDeath
+1|6784
I had said this a few times to my wifey. . . Since after all its clearly that after every war we stick our nose in we end up fixing the country REBUILD as they say it .. . So here is my plan on nuking the middle east.

First of all, with the man power we have over there surround cities one by one . telling the people in there they have 2 days to get everything they want or can carry out of there. Checking for the terriost. Then inch by inch lvl the damn place killing anyone and anyone left behind. AND yes mousics as well . Hitting them where it hurts.
   but as I have said many of times NOT ALL ARABS are terriosts.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775

CreepingDeath wrote:

but as I have said many of times NOT ALL ARABS are terriosts.
And no one is claiming they are so you can quit bitching and moaning about a problem that doesn't fucking exist.

you wanna explain what a mousic is?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6760|The Netherlands
Why would you wanna nuke the middle east and contaminate the biggest oil reserve on the planet for the next ... lets say... 300 years.  That sounds very foolish to me.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760

Ikarti wrote:

The extremists don't follow that "respect other people of the book" tenet that oddly enough hasn't been mentioned in this attack.
Oh god here we go again. I wish people would actually take the time to learn about Islam, then I wouldn't have to take my time to explain it again and again and again.

When Muhammad was weak and only had about 60 followers, the verses he came up with were fairly peaceful. When he became powerful the verses got more violent. Since the violent verses came after the peaceful verses and contradict them, it is the later verses which are followed. It's called abrogation. It's like if I told someone to go and buy me a Pepsi, then I said :no hang on, get me a Coke instead" then would go and get the Coke because that request abrogated the earlier one. Got it now?

Ikarti wrote:

Then they're not real Muslims either. It's all perception.
No it's not. Reality exists outside of perception.

Ikarti wrote:

I don't consider the people out there bombing shit real Muslims.
Well it's not for you, or I, or anyone else to define what a real Muslim is. There is a definition of what a real Muslim is and it exists whether or not anyone accepts it.

Ikarti wrote:

I consider them crazies.
We agree on something then.

Ikarti wrote:

I don't consider the Christian Right Christian, I consider them hypocritical loonies.
We agree on something else then. Strange how Islam's apologisers always have to bring Christianity into it though.

Ikarti wrote:

And as for "imaginary Allah," it's the same god being worshipped by Jews and Christians.
Taken straight from the mouth of an Imam. The gods are different, they are not the same.

Ikarti wrote:

Like this Jordanian friend of mine, she's Christian. Who wants to guess what the Arabic word for god is?
Why would anyone need to guess? We already know. The Muslims hijacked the word Allah to deceive gullible people into thinking the gods were one and the same. Truth is, none of them exist, but if they did, a god who said "slay the unbelievers wherever you find them" would be different to one who said "turn the other cheek".

Ikarti wrote:

My friend follows what he has been taught and what he draws from the Qu'ran.
No he doesn't. We've covered this in other threads.

Ikarti wrote:

It's the same as Christians and the debate of how homosexuality should be handled. Based of what they've gathered from the bible, you have people who say they'll burn in hell, others who accept them, and others who think they can convert them to heterosexuality. There are verses in there that say you should not associate with non-Muslims, but there are verses that say otherwise. All religions do that shit. They all contradict themselves. There's a reason I'm not religious. I'm not here to say Islam is perfect, but it's certainly not a "problem."
Christianity is able to change with the times. That is it's nature. Since in Islam the law is directly from Allah, IT CAN NEVER BE CHANGED.

Ikarti wrote:

People draw all sorts of conclusions from holy books. That why you have so many sects in any given religion. Going after all of Islam is pointless and ignorant. Have fun with it though. Calling it a "problem that needs to be solved" just shows your ignorance.
No, it shows yours. You have attempted to discuss Islam with me, even though you know that you know very little about it, whereas I know alot about it. Did you ever think that the outcome would have been different to the one which has unfolded? Next on BF2s, Ikarti debates Stephen Hawking on particle physics.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775
Truth is, none of them exist, but if they did, a god who said "slay the unbelievers wherever you find them" would be different to one who said "turn the other cheek".
The christian god does say both. Judeo-Christian beliefs are filled with as much contradiction as Islam.
Christianity is able to change with the times. That is it's nature. Since in Islam the law is directly from Allah, IT CAN NEVER BE CHANGED.
I don't believe that christianity is any more open to change than islam. There are religious schools out there teaching kids that dinosaurs were killed by god in the great flood because they were evil. Then there's the "intelligent design" debate...

Both religions are wacky, in my opinion. Christians just no longer have the ability to kill as they once did. Otherwise I have no doubt that they'd be as violent and extremist as the muslims. Guns don't kill people, religions kill people.

Last edited by FeloniousMonk (2006-01-09 10:01:47)

xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760

Ikarti wrote:

It's not about the truth, it's about perceptions.
Well, this now is about the truth.

Ikarti wrote:

Hitler's platform told the Germans that the Jews were a threat to them (I'm aware they weren't) and needed to be dealt with. What is being said here is that the Muslims are a threat to everyone else and have to be dealt with. It's perception.
But it's true that Islam is a threat to the whole world, so perception doesn't even come into it. By the way, the Nazis didn't perceive that the Jews were a threat to Germany. They simply made it up. I'm not making up the fact that Islam is a threat. I have consistently (here and in other threads) backed up my claims with quotes directly from the Qur'an and Hadiths as well as incidents from Islamic history, and no-one has been able to refute them. Why? Because what I have been saying is true. Go read the Qur'an if you don't believe me.

Ikarti wrote:

I don't walk around being worried about being attacked by some group of mujahadeen.
Good for you. I wonder what non-Muslims who live in the ME, South and South East Asia would say about the threat from the mujahideen.

Ikarti wrote:

i'm not afraid of anthrax in my mail. Ridding the world of non-believers is not out there as a major force, but they're the loudest group.
Loudest group? Only group you mean. Oh sorry, I forgot about all those "moderate" Million Muslim Marches Against Islamic Terrorism going on all the time, about all those jihadis being turned in by "moderate" Imams.

Ikarti wrote:

You have Christians who think that way too. Not many, but there are. Sometimes they blow up abortion clinics.
Again, why this ridiculous moral equivalence? Are you thick? Do you really think that pointing out the failures of Christianity would make Islam "ok"?

Ikarti wrote:

As to the point "demanded they control the land they resided in," I remember this time this one group of people moved to their ancestral homeland and forced the current residents into small areas under close survelliance. They built a wall around it once. Yeah. That would be the Jews I'm talking about.
Yet another idiot who know's nothing of the history of that part of the world. Get an education, thicky.

Ikarti wrote:

Hey, yesterday I was hanging out with my Muslim friend and he made no attempt to force me off my land, convert me, or blow me up.
What an idiotic statement.

Ikarti wrote:

You can say that I have a "gross lack of understanding" but just about everyone posting in the topic does too, so if it's the case, I'm not alone.
You're certainly not alone in your idiocy. It is the sad reality of the times. Ikarti is just another victim of political correctness, the ideology which causes it's sufferers to claim black is white and falsehood is truth.

Watch out people. What has happened to Ikarti's brain could happen to yours if you don't pay attention to the world around you.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760

FeloniousMonk wrote:

The christian god does say both. Judeo-Christian beliefs are filled with as much contradiction as Islam.
If you'd seen the earlier thread, we discussed briefly why what is contained within the Old and New Testaments is open to being rejected and altered to reflect the times. The Catholic church recently issued a statement saying that the bible was not from god, but was from man. Go and do a search at jihadwatch.org - that should reveal all. The Bible is MEANT to be interpreted and dissected - the Qur'an is not.

FeloniousMonk wrote:

I don't believe that christianity is any more open to change than islam.
So how would you explain the fact that it has changed massively since the early days?

FeloniousMonk wrote:

There are religious schools out there teaching kids that dinosaurs were killed by god in the great flood because they were evil. Then there's the "intelligent design" debate...
I happen to know quite a few Jehovah's Witnesses and yes you're right that there are many Christian nutjobs out there. But Christianity isn't inherently violent, so it doesn't inspire the same interest in me.

I'm not really sticking up for Christianity. As far as I'm concerned it is absolute crap. But since Christianity is not violent by nature, it's not my concern to bash it all the time.

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Both religions are wacky, in my opinion.
Here, here.

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Christians just no longer have the ability to kill as they once did.
Wrong. Christians have more ability to kill now than they ever did. They just don't want to. Nor do Hindus, Buddhists or Shintoists. Which is why they don't.

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Otherwise I have no doubt that they'd be as violent and extremist as the muslims.
They wouldn't. See current reality for proof of that.

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Guns don't kill people, religions kill people.
Well actually, people kill people. The non-religious communists of the 20th Century killed over 100 million people. Any mass market ideology which is anti to human nature and ability will result in death and misery.

It's non-humanists which kill people. [True] Muslims are not humanists, cannibals are not humanists, communists are not humanists. Symptoms of those cultures include mass death and mass misery.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775
eh, I still disagree on many things but to be honest, I'm tired of arguing about it

Last edited by FeloniousMonk (2006-01-09 10:43:30)

xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760

FeloniousMonk wrote:

eh, I still disagree on many things but to be honest, I'm tired of arguing about it
Me too
FeloniousMonk
+0|6775

xanthpi wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Me too
I think the bottom line with me as that until someone tries to hurt someone else, let them do, say, and believe whatever the hell they damn well please.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
Xanthpi, you don't get it and you never will. have fun in your own little world were the truth is only what you say. You're incredibly full of shit and wrong on so many "facts." You're delusional.

It's been fun though

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-01-09 11:34:29)

dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6780|San Clemente

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Terrorists are all from the middle east. They all want us dead. They will kill us. Should we bomb them back to the stoneage ?
Fuck yes! but i think that what bush did worked too, if karry were prez, hed a not done anything!
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6760

Ikarti wrote:

Xanthpi, you don't get it and you never will. have fun in your own little world were the truth is only what you say. You're incredibly full of shit and wrong on so many "facts." You're delusional.

It's been fun though
You don't even know anthing about Islam. You've proved that already. Bloody idiot, as if you had fun getting pwned.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6877
When Israel was Young They were the Terrorist, Menacam Began Blew up a Few Hotels himself.
What goes around comes around I geuss.

You should ask "why are they so hopeless and pissed that they are willing to die for their cuase "

We have all seen this in other Wars.

Torpeado Squadren 8 in The South Pacific.

The Kamakazi.

Massada.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

xanthpi wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

It's been fun though
You don't even know anthing about Islam. You've proved that already. Bloody idiot, as if you had fun getting pwned.
I know far more than you. All you write is pretentious bullshit that only you believe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard