TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6394|Florida, USA
Really shut the hell up. I have seen 5 of these dumb topics and it's all about if it is a noob gun. Just shut up and keep the opinion to yourself, it is way over done.
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6513|Berlin, Germany

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Really shut the hell up. I have seen 5 of these dumb topics and it's all about if it is a noob gun. Just shut up and keep the opinion to yourself, it is way over done.
QFT

+1 for you
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6722
Totaly agree. If people like the gun use it.
If you don't. Don't!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6410|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Just just fucking made a thread about the gun lolroflcopterbbqhacx!@!1!!
Des.Kmal
+917|6637|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

your are the definition of irony.

youre making a thread about it, fucking shit, and youre saying you are tired of it.

i got something for you: shut the fuck up. youre just cluttering the forums as much as them ffs
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6748|Louisiana
Thanks for opening up a completely new topic. We really needed a G36E thread around these parts.

ibtl
UUD40
+8|6391|San Diego, CA
Ahhhaaa! found it!

Yes its a gun, Sweet indeed.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6641|Gold coast, Aus.
Get Fucked And Die.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6425|NSW, Australia

please dont talk about this anymore, close the thread, burn it just please get rid of it, im soo fucking sick of it
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6692|Colorado
I like how before they have all the unlocks they cry saying you have an unfair advantage, then they get them & make posts about why the gun should be made better.
These people need to stay in single player & break out the cheat codes.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6641|Gold coast, Aus.

TrollmeaT wrote:

I like how before they have all the unlocks they cry saying you have an unfair advantage, then they get them & make posts about why the gun should be made better.
I am a colonel. I have all unlocks. G36e Is weak and it always has been.

The g36e is like a prostitute, Its cheap and easy. Doesn't need any commitment, and you will catch aids.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6425|NSW, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

I am a colonel. I have all unlocks. G36e Is weak and it always has been.

The g36e is like a prostitute, Its cheap and easy. Doesn't need any commitment, and you will catch aids.
i have always thought the AK 101 was the over powered gun, every time in close combat 101 vs g63 the 101 will win, its basically an automatic g63 in my opinion
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6342|Orrstrayleea
Yep, ever since i joined this forum ive been spreading the 36e love, it does what it is designed to do better than its oponent guns, like sum1 up there said if you dont like it dont use it, but yeh, these threads are getting a bit old
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6647|UK
So, you make another topic? GJ.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard