arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6706|Colorado Springs, CO

madmurre wrote:

were you supposed to be smart now arabeater? You made yourselve look slightly more stupied than Bennet here.
I guess you didnt smell the slight odor of sarcasm i let out.
arabeater

11sog_raider wrote:

madmurre wrote:

were you supposed to be smart now arabeater? You made yourselve look slightly more stupied than Bennet here.
no. i got ur back arabeater *protects package*
*grabs 11sog_raiders package*
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6736|Sweden

arabeater wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Hard to see sarcasm nowadays my irony/sarcasm detector broke down months ago on these forums, *hides in the wardrobe*
arabeater

madmurre wrote:

arabeater wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Hard to see sarcasm nowadays my irony/sarcasm detector broke down months ago on these forums, *hides in the wardrobe*
Yea i can relate with you dude, my penis pump broke after 72 straight hours. I still cannot see any change in size..
nonexistentusmc
+26|6471|Queens, NYC
War Is Hell has an IO server and Rubberducky # 2 also. CainsLair used to have a pretty good line up of maps, nowadays its stuck to a 3 map rotation, but with not much aerial issues happening. Those 3 are basically my favorite servers. Enjoy!
simmy.uk
+117|6463
play unranked infantry servers. Most players who play ranked servers only care about getting points.
Smitty5613
+46|6552|Middle of nowhere, California
play IO, i like planes and helis, but sometimes they get douchebag pilots that always get shot down, but keep getting them back..... so i like the pistols and knife servers once in awhile
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6772|Mexico City

.cat. wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

infantry only is for wussies.
people that play in IO servers are fags.

if you dont want to be killed by a plane, bomber or armors, then learn to play with them, or play Call of Duty.
I guess Im a fag... cool
at least you have the, er...balls....to admit it
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6772|Mexico City

Des.Kmal wrote:

if you dont want to be killed by a plane, bomber or armors, then learn to play with them, or play Call of Duty.
lol, its because i rape you infantry, choppers, and tanks isnt it?

dont worry bennet, u still got me in jets. errr, Hets?
man,
where you been?
im looking for |TOP| noobs but i cant find u online !!
patton is fliping burgers to pay for college..
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6431|NSW, Australia

can i cut your fucking hands off so you can never type agian?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6516|Menlo Park, CA

SmackDowN wrote:

Go play special forces, no airplanes there and alot of fun on very good maps.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6701|Belgium

JaggedPanther wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I just refuse to play on any map with jets on it. If a server throws it up on rotation, I unload the map and switch servers.
You are taking it the wrong way. Not all air maps have Ace Pilots. Most of the time they are noobs at the airfield kiilling each other for the God-Mode Jets but as far as Aces on every air map... It's not as profound.

Give them a try, if there is an ace with kills with 50 or 60 kills to 0 Deaths; Then it's time to leave...

I think air to air kills should have 4 points per kill, and .5 points for bombing land troops.  This would make jets what they were intended for.
I concur.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6616|Reisterstown, MD

k30dxedle wrote:

1. Try reading.
2. Homophobia is bad.
3. Aww, poor Bennet. No one to spawncamp?
4. We still don't like you.
/win
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6672

I agree with him to a point. Ranked IO killed the whole point of BF2. I still play IO but only when I feel like avoiding the tk'ing that goes along with vehicles.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6471|Wales

If you love planes so much go buy flight simulator.

All good FPS's before the BF series never had any vehicles. So tanks are cool, etc but planes just fuck the system up
Acromos
+2|6323
Hm - lots of very valuable advice, thanks all.

About the whole infantry vs. airforce thingy - I'm cool with planes and choppers, if only there was parity. But I've seen guys who could kill the opposing team faster than they could respawn. Sure it's a talent to acquire - but I don't see the entertainment factor, and it's not a talent I care to acquire. Also, those who do acquire said talent - I'd like to stave their faces in with a 2x4 sometimes. But aside from that, I'm not terribly bitter

And ... all the guys thinking I should be playing another game (and I do see how I brought that on myself) - it's BF2 because my mate recommended it, and then I got my GF to buy it too, so now I'm kinda stuck with it.
.cat.
+4|6365

.cat. wrote:

I guess Im a fag... cool
at least you have the, er...balls....to admit it
ha! but are you man enough to admit you have over 25k deaths as infantry in 700 hours of play? I now understand why you dont like IO. oh well to each his own.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6584|Hungary
Just enjoy dying by my J-10
duranddurand
+0|6322

Acromos wrote:

The bottom line here might be - I'm just playing the wrong game.

I don't like flying - what I like is cooperative play in a squad of various infantry kits. Sure, tanks are fine to a certain degree, and even planes have their place.

However - most servers I wind up on consist mainly of short intervals trying to dodge bombs from tactical fighter jets, and long waits to respawn. All of this without ever seeing a squad mate, because even if people join squads, they are scattered all over the map, noobing along - or quite possible in a plane somewhere.

So ... I whine much you say?

Well - I'd just like to ask if anyone knows of a server (or servers) that emphasizes the aspects of the game I enjoy the most???
try rainbow six games. the new rainbow six vegas is really good
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6591|England

Pierre wrote:

JaggedPanther wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I just refuse to play on any map with jets on it. If a server throws it up on rotation, I unload the map and switch servers.
You are taking it the wrong way. Not all air maps have Ace Pilots. Most of the time they are noobs at the airfield kiilling each other for the God-Mode Jets but as far as Aces on every air map... It's not as profound.

Give them a try, if there is an ace with kills with 50 or 60 kills to 0 Deaths; Then it's time to leave...

I think air to air kills should have 4 points per kill, and .5 points for bombing land troops.  This would make jets what they were intended for.
I concur.
I agree...but only for the fighters (J10/F35/Mig29/FA18).
Because by that theory, a "bomber jet" (F15/Su30/Su34) and the AF jets (A10/Su39/Q5) are to get less points doing what they were actually intended to do.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6769|Reality

JaggedPanther wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

That might be ok for fighters (well not really at 4 points per maybe just 2 or even 1) but bombers are meant to blow the crap out of ground targets. Maybe give bomber 0.5 for air targets and 1 for ground targets

Imagine a full BH=24 points YIKES
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Sir Killa4live
+12|6673
IO in BF2 = Quake behavior.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6620|Las Vegas, NV USA

The fact that you prefer vehicles compared to ground-pounding doesn't make you a bad player.

However, calling other players "wussies" or "fags" because they prefer to play a form of combat that you suck at, makes you a bad player.

Playing with the most powerful weapons in the game, that happen to be also limited in number, doesn't make you a skilled player.  Hell, at least everyone gets a firearm the moment they pick a kit.  However, not everyone waits to get a tank the moment they spawn in.

To me, hiding in the safety of a cockpit to make all your kills (72% in vehicles) only shows that you're afraid to see how you'd play with the odds stacked against you.  Hence, that's the reason I believe that you don't like IO servers.
Des.Kmal
+917|6643|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol, its because i rape you infantry, choppers, and tanks isnt it?

dont worry bennet, u still got me in jets. errr, Hets?
man,
where you been?
im looking for |TOP| noobs but i cant find u online !!
patton is fliping burgers to pay for college..
lol.  i dont play much bf2 now that the devils perch server is down. mabye i should hunt YOU down.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6451|Browntown

Acromos wrote:

The bottom line here might be - I'm just playing the wrong game.

I don't like flying - what I like is cooperative play in a squad of various infantry kits. Sure, tanks are fine to a certain degree, and even planes have their place.

However - most servers I wind up on consist mainly of short intervals trying to dodge bombs from tactical fighter jets, and long waits to respawn. All of this without ever seeing a squad mate, because even if people join squads, they are scattered all over the map, noobing along - or quite possible in a plane somewhere.

So ... I whine much you say?

Well - I'd just like to ask if anyone knows of a server (or servers) that emphasizes the aspects of the game I enjoy the most???
Then play Americas Army. It's much more tactical and it has naked women.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard