Mosh
+2|6761
We're allowed to shoot eachother in the face, throw live grenades at eachother, but we ant say fuck, ass, shit, or anything that lets us express our true vocab....

servers that don't let you speak your mind are fucking fagtastic and server admin should be shot dead where they stand.. i just lost a fucking titan defend badge because the admin is a cunt.
arson
+99|6654|New York
Rent your own server and make your own rules. Problem solved.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6408|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
bitches
HeimdalX
+37|6668
Maybe people get sick of the overuse of profanity, or just the 12 year olds that feel the need to type "YOU FUCKING HACKER" every time they die.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6462|Perth, W.A, Australia.
i think he means when he is joking around with someone he cant even use those words, its what people do but no you have to have lame admins who kick for saying it cmon guys these aint christian servers.
Volatile
+252|6722|Sextupling in Empire

Mosh wrote:

.. i just lost a fucking titan defend badge because the admin is a cunt.
It's a titan defence badge. You can easily pick that up any day.

Now if it had been the titan attack badge....
Mosh
+2|6761

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Mosh wrote:

.. i just lost a fucking titan defend badge because the admin is a cunt.
It's a titan defence badge. You can easily pick that up any day.

Now if it had been the titan attack badge....
yo don't understand tho.. even though im a bf2 vet.. i suck @ 2142 for some reason unlessi have a sniper rifle and a decent spot... anything thats more than 10:5 is HUGE for me.. badges/pins/ribbons especially

im a little more than 2k points in and cant kill shti unless they happen to be stupid eough to run through an amp, or are far enough away that they don't see me and i get my snipe on

Last edited by Mosh (2007-01-31 00:35:20)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6834|Belgium
haha. Play on our server, we allow (non-extensive) swearing.

We have no problems if you say something like; "WTF?" or "Oh fuck!" or whatever.
All we do have a problem with is when you start calling people names like; "oh you fucking whore, fucking killing me as I come around the corner? You fucking hacker fucking noob, your clan sucks"
Now that will get you banned!
(Btw, I really didn't make that up, some guy just said like the exact same thing against me.. I really should start taking screenshots.. lol)
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6574|Brisbane, Aus

it 'technicly' shouldn't be an issue. since the game is rated M15+ in some places and you have to be over 13 years old to register online

(i do understand thats a joke system but i think thats enough to say they've tried to minimise young kids getting into content)

but truly there's no much stopping most of the 13 and younger kids from saying they were born in the 40's or earlier
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6526|Bournemouth, South England
Whats the fucking point of some cunt swearing in a game? I personally think that only complete wankers swear for no fucking reason.

PS: SHIT!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
lol penetrator.

on topic - yeah its kinda stupid. you like massscre ppl.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6564|Doncaster, UK
Only time I swear on a server is to tell the rabbing n00b twat who has just rammed his trasnport heli into me in the gunship because he's too much of a tool to wait until he's got a couple of people manning his guns to take me out.

Other than that, I'm fine.

P.S. Penetrator, you forgot SHITCOCK!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2007-01-31 03:01:59)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
I swear at babies.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6649|Finland

I know, this is 2142 (Yeah, I checked the section), but this concerns BF2 aswell.

*Goes to BF2CC -> Settings -> Auto-admin -> Banned Words -> Set Rule -> Word: "Noob" -> Ban, 48h*
Otherwise, the list is clear and shall remain that way.
I need around tree fiddy.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6454|Brisbane, Australia
although some words i dont realy think should be said alot like the word you used

its starts with C ends in T and has the united nations in the middle
Penetrator
Certified Twat
Instead of the "C-Word" you can use C U Next Tuesday to avoid offending someone.

However, I cant think of a time when you ever want to call someone a cunt, but not offend them.
007hutchy
+2|6806

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I swear at babies.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6696|In You Endo- Stoke

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Instead of the "C-Word" you can use C U Next Tuesday to avoid offending someone.

However, I cant think of a time when you ever want to call someone a cunt, but not offend them.
Genious!

I tend not to swear at people unless they have done something utterly stupid,you know punish for TK that was there fault or bitching about something.

I think it irritates me more when you get a warning for "idiot" or ass is another one.I mean you could be calling the commander a donkey not a dumbass for putting orbital strike on your whole team.

I will be using the C U Next Tuesday from now on..
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6640|Little Bentcock
I believe that most words are ok, I admin our server and I will let most words slide. But you have to remember that there may be younger people that shouldn't need to here some raving lunatic swearing his head off for no reason just becaus he has a very narrow vocabulary.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6755

Mosh wrote:

I just lost a fucking titan defend badge because the admin is a cunt.
There is nothing more dramatic, than taking the candy from a baby.

Rent your own server and make your own rules. Problem solved.
Wise words, and therefore /Closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard