TehMyke
8======D
+343|6752
So like... YitEarp. Did you actully have to deploy and use the zip for it to count? or just keep shooting it and picking it up? =/
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6887|United Kingdom
i spammed it a little today, but you just need to fire it and hit g - im sure some of the lazy people can write a macro to do it if they are bored lol
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6752

Raxor wrote:

i spammed it a little today, but you just need to fire it and hit g - im sure some of the lazy people can write a macro to do it if they are bored lol
so you dont actully need to like run downb the zip line or climb a building right? it just counts each time you throw them?
YitEarp
+1|6767
yup, dont have to ride it unless u wanna lol.  slow ziplines r more suspenseful than a horror movie
birdman69
+11|6799|Toronto, Canada
Yea YitEarp got it, but look at his SPM.  It went WAAAAAYYYY down.  Thats cause you don't get points for using zipline.  I'd rather have a higher SPM than the Expert zipline badge.
US_JackHammer
+1|6769
Hey Yit howd you get those sf ribbons for teams, (everybody said that they were coded out, it would appear from ur stats that the requiremntns are 20 hours with each army and not 5
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6886|TX

acsteffy87 wrote:

emperorphoenix wrote:

how do u know how many times u have deployed ziplines cause i do not know? cause i have the basic but i want 2 know how far i am off getting vet
There is this german site that can tell you how many you have deployed. http://www.bf2-stats.de/ .
its under Ausrüstung wich means equipment.
here is a site in English.  just enter in your nick and click Medal Progress.  sometimes a little slow but very cool.  will also give you info on exactly when you got your awards and other fun stuff.  when it pops up your info on what awards you are closest to, just change the Select Award Type drop down to any of the other stats.

http://www.ultimategroover.com/

Yit has 6864 zip lines as of this post and 1145 grapples

and a few more fun things i found there are:

Players With Most Awards
|NERV|Raxor    100 awards
YitEarp    99 awards
[BD]AC    96 awards
ExpressSaver    96 awards
>broggi<    93 awards
Sgt_MaxPower    92 awards
plus.Smiley    90 awards
$corpi_$ilver    90 awards
[ESO]shadow    87 awards
escape_nl    84 awards

Awards Fewest People Have
Expert Armour    1 players
Expert Aviator    1 players
Expert Zip Line Usage (SF)    2 players
Expert Ground Defence    3 players
Expert Anti-Tank Combat (SF)    4 players
Veteran Zip Line Usage (SF)    4 players
Expert Support Combat (SF)    5 players
Expert Sniper Combat    8 players
Expert Engineer Combat (SF)    8 players
Expert Assault Combat (SF)    10 players

Last edited by -=DRACO-Krusty (2006-01-07 16:27:36)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6887|United Kingdom
wow, way to go

Expert Ground Defence    3 players

check all those
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6752

Raxor wrote:

That HAS to be wrong... I've seen a lot of people wth experts.
vandread
+1|6736
im 1 of 8 people who got expert engineer combat oO
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6887|United Kingdom
for special forces?
maybe the list that he posted was un updated (and these are the SF ones that need 44 kills or something like that)
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6831|England
w000t w000t
slidero
Nice link.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6752
So... I just got 1205 flash throws... and no Vet Tactical Support?!?! why not

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-01-08 00:54:53)

blackwidow
+2|6784

YitEarp wrote:

rombaft wrote:

~THE_LOTUS_POD~ wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/yitearp/
this guy has expert zip line
this guy seems to be some freak
lol yes, yes i am.  actually got veteran legit from ziplining a crapload(love zip and grapple, use em a lot, but dunno if grapple is counted. havent gotten vet with it tho ziplined a bit more than grappled) but then i shot a wall while watching bad action movies on tv for expert, took about 2.5 hours to go from vet to expert
WOW a self-proclaimed stat padder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  give me a break earp.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6784|In your head

blackwidow wrote:

YitEarp wrote:

rombaft wrote:

lol yes, yes i am.  actually got veteran legit from ziplining a crapload(love zip and grapple, use em a lot, but dunno if grapple is counted. havent gotten vet with it tho ziplined a bit more than grappled) but then i shot a wall while watching bad action movies on tv for expert, took about 2.5 hours to go from vet to expert
Someone sounds jealous.

I got my vet. sipline a few days ago........gonna take a break from that for a while.
TroyN
+0|6768
Wow, that site someone posted that can track progress... Confirmed now vet tactical is BROKEN.

Veteran Tactical Support Combat (SF)       [Basic Tactical Support Combat (SF)]                 
Deploys (Tactical) is at least 1000     4289    Complete

Expert Tactical Support Combat (SF)       [Veteran Tactical Support Combat (SF)]                 
Deploys (Tactical) is at least 3000     4289    Complete

I knew I should of had expert by now..
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6759|Riva, MD
Yes, it is right, you'll get the badges over time as you'll be using those tools a lot.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6887|United Kingdom
Vet zipline - Check
Princess_Frosty
+0|6727
Firing the zipline into the wall while watching tv with no real enemies around and for no real use, isn't this stat padding?

Im going to try and earn all my stats in actual combat, it might take longer but I'll feel better about it, besides some of the other requirements are so steep that you can simultaneously earn all the steep badges all at once.

I've been doing that with my vet badges, making sure to play certain classes when attempting generic badges like the pistol and the knife.

I figure i've got to play 100 hours as all the classes plus the extra time it takes to get the IAR kills/points afterwards, not to mention the other ribbons and generic badges etc, in that time getting a large chunk of the zip/grapple shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by Princess_Frosty (2006-01-09 06:29:18)

F.Rabshaw
+37|6725
I have veteran grapple, for anyone who cares...

http://bf2s.com/player/44393314/
YitEarp
+1|6767

blackwidow wrote:

YitEarp wrote:

rombaft wrote:

oh man you got me there... come on, who cares if you pad for a worthless little badge like the expert zipline...  not like it gave me any points or anything.  so sue me, i was bored while watching tv after having gotten the vet.

anyways, thats insane that award listing... im in second place with total awards?  lol!!
F.Rabshaw
+37|6725

YitEarp wrote:

come on, who cares if you pad for a worthless little badge like the expert zipline...  not like it gave me any points or anything.
when I was getting my vet grapple this kid told me that he was going to report me to EA and they would ban me for stat padding. I told him to make sure to take a print screen of my score being zero. lol.
YitEarp
+1|6767
hehehe
theseb099
+0|6862
i dont remeber exactly but i dont remeber usiing my ziplines to get my basic badge just shoot em

WHY THE HELL IS IT 6500 ziplines and grappling if the flashes are only 3000 like really you could sit beside a supply crate and fire flashes for about a half an hour i think that would just about cover it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard