unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6427

Archer wrote:

Yeah, but I don't care about it because it's by a bunch of clueless faggots who think that a Playstation 2 is better than the Xbox 360
It does have guitar hero....
The_Jester
+52|6537|Italy

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

The_Jester wrote:

PoP wrote:

Lol nah.

i do a manly sport so it balances out (Go karting)
I wouldn't call Go karting a "sport".
Go carting is one of the funnest sports, although ive hardly ever riden 1, ive worked on my bro's mates, it had a trick 125 motor on it and would smoke the bags in 3rd gear
Not saying Go carting isn't funny.
But being "sporty" is not a requisite to drive a go-cart.
I would call it a hobby, not a sport.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6368|Orrstrayleea

The_Jester wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

The_Jester wrote:

I wouldn't call Go karting a "sport".
Go carting is one of the funnest sports, although ive hardly ever riden 1, ive worked on my bro's mates, it had a trick 125 motor on it and would smoke the bags in 3rd gear
Not saying Go carting isn't funny.
But being "sporty" is not a requisite to drive a go-cart.
I would call it a hobby, not a sport.
hmmmm good call
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6373|Australia

Hurricane wrote:

No, but BF2 and other such video games (it all started with Desert Combat, fuck that was a fucking fun motherfucker) are probably the reason I'm not very social. I prefer to make points and get JPEGs in a virtual world over watching people throwing a brown ball around, smashing into each other. Zzzzz.
Amen to that. +1 for you.

I find that all the pricks who make fun of people for playing games are just hypocrites. Thay all say "you spend how many hours staring at a computer screen? Nerd!" to which I reply "You spend how many hours chasing an inflated piece of leather around a grassed area?". It tends to shut them up.
It's also hypocritical when people deride you for spending several hundred dollars on a computer part, when these people have $450 iPods, $500 mobiles and $600 Xbox 360s (but they're not gaming nerds, they get drunk on weekends).
It can be pretty funny though - especially when they point out that they can beat you in a sporting match, but then you point out that they could beat them in a BF2 match.
"But that's shit though, who cares about having nerd abilites?"
"But your shit as well - what makes you think I care about your sporting abilites?"
The look on their face when they realise that not everyone is impressed by their ability to run faster then other people is priceless.
arnica
+18|6726|Sydney
Yes I always tell my brother to jump off the computer so I can play bf2
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6533|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
No, no one says shit to me, I'm 6'5" 260lbs prior Marine and now a Bouncer. My GF gives me shit sometimes but I tell her to fuck off
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/kheihn/3a951fc9.jpg

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-01-24 22:16:18)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6718|Colorado
I'd like to see someone try & bully me lolz.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6738|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
People don't bother me about it, because they know I don't give two shits about what they think of it.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6348
To all they guys that get grief from girlfriends and wives, get them playing with you!!!!
I am a 37 female and love playing with my boyfriend, we rock!!! At first I screamed when I got shot, lol!!!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6683|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I get moaned at alot by my girlfriend for playing. She just hates games coz shes so shit.

To be honest i dont have many friends coz i fucked them all off when i lefy high school becuase they were all cocks.

I have the odd two but i spend 99% of my time with my girlfriend. I much prefer to be with her than anyone else.

The only bad thing is, is when she goes out with her mates (All girls) i cant go out with her and i dont have snybody to go out with soo lol.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6434|USA, MICHIGAN
ppl. don't say shit to me, they actually think that is cool once i show them the BF2S site with all the stats.  the only person that bugs me is my wife, but that is expected right?!?!  i work a minimum of 50 hrs per week, i'm entitled to kill some ass hats on the weekends for a few hours!!!!!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6683|Wigan. Manchester. England.

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

No, but BF2 and other such video games (it all started with Desert Combat, fuck that was a fucking fun motherfucker) are probably the reason I'm not very social. I prefer to make points and get JPEGs in a virtual world over watching people throwing a brown ball around, smashing into each other. Zzzzz.
Amen to that. +1 for you.

I find that all the pricks who make fun of people for playing games are just hypocrites. Thay all say "you spend how many hours staring at a computer screen? Nerd!" to which I reply "You spend how many hours chasing an inflated piece of leather around a grassed area?". It tends to shut them up.
It's also hypocritical when people deride you for spending several hundred dollars on a computer part, when these people have $450 iPods, $500 mobiles and $600 Xbox 360s (but they're not gaming nerds, they get drunk on weekends).
It can be pretty funny though - especially when they point out that they can beat you in a sporting match, but then you point out that they could beat them in a BF2 match.
"But that's shit though, who cares about having nerd abilites?"
"But your shit as well - what makes you think I care about your sporting abilites?"
The look on their face when they realise that not everyone is impressed by their ability to run faster then other people is priceless.
Lol ownage right there!

Im both, im a very atheletic person, i love sport and i also love my pc.

It depends what mood im in, one day i'll either play bf2, the other i'll olay basketball all day or badminton.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6394|Belfast
yes
my friends at school think im friggin obessed with the military and tease me for playing war games

Last edited by henno13 (2007-02-19 13:31:32)

d-Raven-b
+1|6347
There are in deed certain dangers when playing BF2 too often.

The fact that I recognise weapons in movies ("Hey, that's a G36E!") brought me some alienated looks by my friends.
Especially because I too think that weapon- fanatics are a bit strange...
(I must tell you, that I'm the only one in my circle of friends who is playing games regularly)

And after a hard day I sometimes have to fight my inner swine to play cards with my friends instead of playing BF2.
Which, I admit, is a bit sad.
But as long as my friends win, I can live with that...

And as long as you can think critical about it, it's not that serious.

But overall, when anyone tells me I'm a fanatic I show them my stats: "40 minutes a day isn't that much.."
(That's one thing I love about this game!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard