iFro
+1|6516
How they should work with Tank or Battlewalker ? Ive gained lots of "wheels of hazard" pins but cant get "crew service" ribbon, in fair play, not ride on uaz when playing at knife server.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6828|Nårvei

Driving the UAZ through a bunch of people on a K&P server is fun !

You can even get get roadkills with the titan using the pods, with a little practice you can hit the guys attacking your titan, landing on a chopper with the pod could easily get you 2+ kills
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6427|Espoo, Finland
Belgrade (~32 players) is the best map for getting the Crew Service Ribbon.
You can easily get the required 10 kills just by driving back and forth the main road (+ some spawnkill of course ).
zeidmaan
+234|6433|Vienna

You also get roadkills when you light a vehicle on fire, and someone bails out and dies in explosion.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6861|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Tunis harbor is a good map too.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6718|Chch, New Zealand

PBAsydney wrote:

Tunis harbor is a good map too.
Got the ribbon on that map. ONly took half a round. It was great fun
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6727
64 Conquest Suze Canal + EU = Win...

I usually go on it and play "Tank Buster" driving around getting 3 wheels of hazard pins running over random people in the middle of no where, and jumping out to pwn some noob in a hover tank in the ass with the Pilum.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Magius5.0
+106|6399|UMass Amherst
300 hours, still don't have that damn ribbon.  I must go on a pleasure cruise and make some speedbumps along the way; the CQC maps are obviously the best choices, where infantry can only go to so many places.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland
Belgrade is indeed the best map for this in my opinion.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6579|Australia, NSW
i got my 10 roadkill ribbon on suez canal on conquest mode, all in a fav, full 64 server

have fun, i know i did
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla
I had to get mine twice first time on Suez Canal in a hover tank (then the server crashed ) then the second time on Tunis in a FAV
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6361
Belgrade, if you´re capable of driving a bit more hazardous, tightening corners and so forth, go right through all the small "driveways" between the low walls, or speed up to the "Pond" flag and go nuts there.
No one expects a FAV rushing around the playground.

Was one of the most funniest awards I made. I grabbed a buddy of mine to ride with me, while I was running over random people, we went crazy on TS.
I was laughing so hard, I even peed myself a little.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6727

Sisco10 wrote:

Was one of the most funniest awards I made. I grabbed a buddy of mine to ride with me, while I was running over random people, we went crazy on TS.
GTABADGEFTW
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6455|Brisbane, Australia

Sisco10 wrote:

Belgrade, if you´re capable of driving a bit more hazardous, tightening corners and so forth, go right through all the small "driveways" between the low walls, or speed up to the "Pond" flag and go nuts there.
No one expects a FAV rushing around the playground.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

well i got mine in tunis harbour 32 size but it was half full,i joined halfway through and ran over the last guy about 5 sec before the end of the round... so lucky
iFro
+1|6516
And question was "How they should work with Tank or Battlewalker" and answers are "how i can get ribbon"... thx
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6834|Belgium
easiest way with tank and walker; on suez it happens a lot that some idiot FAV driver rams himself into my walker (not RDXramming!) and those count as road kills too..
But if you really want those roadkills; easiest way is to take an FAV at Tunis or Cerbere (IMO) and just baserape them with the FAV ! In Cerbere it's easy when you're EU.. since you can drive around the buildings at the PAC spawn.. You'll get those road kills in no time..
zeidmaan
+234|6433|Vienna

exept that would be uncap raping
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

use the hover tank, it glides in all directions, and it has more area to strike.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-01-24 04:02:32)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6810

zeidmaan wrote:

exept that would be uncap raping
So do it on a server that allows that kind of thing.  There's quite a few enlightened ones that know incursions into uncappable bases aren't the end of the world.

jsnipy wrote:

use the hover tank, it glides in all directions, and it has more area to strike.
It's not as fast though - gives the target more chance to get clear.
Afrika_18
+26|6560
I haven't got many road kills in 2142 yet, but I'm a veteran road killer from BF2, and, in spirit, I agree with the guy who mentioned 'peeing himself a little' when he gets lots of road kills.  I too nearly pee myself when the body's go flying, and you hear the shrieks fade quickly into the rear speakers.  Road kills are arguably the most satisfying kills (next to taking out a full transport).
iFro
+1|6516
Situation when i got strange roadkills with battlewalker - i was walking around tank and killed it with rockets, got hazard pin, again "shift'ed" battlewalker, got several infantry kills - hazard pin... wtf ? dunno but its strange situation when i got them and i want to know - why or how roadkills work, i mean not simple ride into infantry swarm or MECing tank with RDX in FAV or else. I know how i can get that ribbon and its easy thing, i just cant understand about that strange situations. Thanks
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6834|Belgium

Afrika_18 wrote:

I haven't got many road kills in 2142 yet, and blah blah blah...
I get at least 1 road kill every round in BF2142 Conquest..
Green Jello
+47|6651|Reno, NV
The easiest way to get the 10 road kills is to hop into a Knife server playing Fall of Berlin with FF off. Jump into the APC and run everyone over. That's how I did it. Flame away, I don't care.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6810
If you do that and you get kicked, does the ribbon stick in your stats?
Green Jello
+47|6651|Reno, NV

aardfrith wrote:

If you do that and you get kicked, does the ribbon stick in your stats?
Yes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard