D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6835|Belgium
I made this small (2min.) video of Battlefield 2142 (Drone Surfing)..
I was checking out BattleRecorder when I noticed that BattleRecorder doesn't show the Squad Leader Drones.
Then I took some images and made it into this video.
NOTE though that this is an amaturistic video that contains footage of only a half round in Camp Gibraltar. I didn't spent a lot of time making it and there is a watermark showing in the upperleft cornor of the Game Recording Software because I (appearantly) can't use Fraps (it doesn't work on my laptop) and I didn't feel like searching a full version of this Recording Software (since Punk Buster kicks me out of the server when it's running)..

I know it isn't spectacular or anything, and the quality of the video is fukked by YouTube (yes I know, use MPEG-4 for a decent quality, and this video is WMV, but I don't have any converter on my PC) but please don't flame me.. It's one of the first videos I made and I just wanted to share..

EDIT: Oh and if anyone can figure out why Fraps doesn't work on my laptop while it does on anyone else's PC, please do tell me! (The problem is that when I open Fraps.. nothing happens, and replacing the .exe doesn't work)
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
Question, but WTF how do you do that!
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6575|Brisbane, Aus

the new age, untill the next patch...

+1
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6730|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Knock the drone down with an EMP grenade and when its on the ground jump on top of it...it comes back alive and tries to get above you again hence taking you higher and higher....bingo
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6835|Belgium
My advice to all of you; If you want to drone surf, or like it, than do it now while it's still possible..
If you 've never done it before and want to try;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmve-EU8xoI

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard