Poll

Jet option like IO option?

Yes - this would be just another flavor of BF257%57% - 44
No - Jets should be status quo42%42% - 33
Total: 77
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6513|Berlin, Germany

RDMC(2) wrote:

I think your better of for the 2 bombs that fall out of the sky every minute then the 35347457 hand grenades that fall out of the sky on Karkand every 3 seconds..
so true... and u can always play smaller maps if you don't want any jets...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6863|Reykjavík, Iceland.
No way, but I'd like a jets only mode with no heat seekers, only gun dogfights.
Ricerckt93
+69|6672
Just Play Special Forces.

No Flyable Jets There.

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6669
wake airshow
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6739|Melbourne, Australia
INF ONLY IS POPULAR - because everything is even the only thing that seperates players are skill (owe an being an newb by nade spamming or using the g36e an thinkin it takes skill to use)

i realy hate it when i play sharqie an run through the streets on a roll takin down like 4 - 5 guys with total ease.. feelin so good about myself then run into the street to see armour lookin straight at me... there is nothing i can do.. its just stupid  but hey thats war...
ssonrats
+221|6665
Might be a good idea, however the helis are gonna rape the shit into the spawns on wake island as it's so exposed.
deathpunker
+1|6332
then heli's should be disabled as well ....
Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia
I'd love this option.  Personally I hate when I spend the entire round capping flags and doing all this teamwork stuff just to be outscored by a guy who just casually flies between the airfield to the carrier and back bombing the enemy's plane so they'll never be able to kill him.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6553|Cardiff

Snake wrote:

No, leave it as it is.

There is already enough shit in this game between so called "easy infantry mode" and so called "vehicle whores". This would just tear apart an already separated community even more.
lol community.....:S

oh for the record id like to see a NP ( no planes, or perhaps no problems eheh)  mode,  just coz i like to have options.  as an example sometimes i like to stay awake for 2 days in a row and other times i like to stick my head in puddles and look at the sky thru my legs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard