DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6719|Disaster Free Zone

Tripp wrote:

I think the 400h in a tank is the biggest setback... aviator, heli, and transport are well within reach.
you only need 100 hours.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6685
So u got a couple of stars in a videogame? and u have wasted ur life on it? well congratulations, u have won the Nerd Award 2007

You people are exactly the kind op people that make it that BF2 has no teamwork and no real military tactics, and becomes CS with better graphics.

Enemy Territory Quake Wars won't give u the chance for this.

O W N E D

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2007-01-17 02:34:56)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6825|Bulgaria
I really want to become a General!
I need only the veteran aviator badge thingy, and that will be hard to get - hard and boring! 42 hours left to spend in airplanes! huh
But I'll do it!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6501|A W S M F O X
Lol, flying is fun!!!!!! 'specially if ya J-10 whoring on wake
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6659|Gold coast, Aus.

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I need only the veteran aviator badge thingy, and that will be hard to get - hard and boring! 42 hours left to spend in airplanes! huh
But I'll do it!
Planes are fun...I won't have any problems getting vet aviator... But, tanks. Tanks are so boring. I feel like a turtle wandering around. A very aggressive turtle.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6683

gene_pool wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

But I'll do it!
Planes are fun...I won't have any problems getting vet aviator... But, tanks. Tanks are so boring. I feel like a turtle wandering around. A very aggressive turtle.
yeah I would fly, but to impatient to fly even though I have a very good joystick, plus a lot of people fight to fly and by the time you get into the jet the  game is almost over this for wake, 64 player server. I rather use a tank get some kills and get if its about to blow up.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6501|A W S M F O X
I hate using armour now, did 35 hours of it, just friggin boring and easy. Flying is fun and takes skill........

Especially carrier raping........!!!!!!!!
demois411
+1|6403

stef10 wrote:

Thats not easy. Then we are back to what I said. The commander gets points for how good the team is, not how good you are. I got the veteran command badge and that was too easy.
Obtaining Commander points, easy to get

Commanding a winning team and getting a lot of commanding points, not too easy unless your teams are stacked skill wise and number wise.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6498|UK
Don't just sit in the plane kill in the plane, it amazes me how many karkland hours you have. If you just played every aspect of the game you'd have those badges by now with the amount of hours you've put in.
(WC)KtheC
+9|6749

stef10 wrote:

Is it really that hard to master the tank.
Yeah it is.  I have been called a cheater at tanking because of my skill at it.  It took many hours to achieve that level.  To consistantly kill other tanks and with 2 shots and survive takes quite a bit or practice, and that doesn't even include trying to deal with all the AT's, C4 and mines all at the same time. 
One thing if you tank, you have got to be and engineer or have one in the turet with you.  I have gone many rounds with no deaths just because I was able to keep my vehicle repaired.
docnutz
+39|6797|B O S T ON area
I myself have become good at every part of this game, every kit, every vehicle, yea my stats suffered due to the constant learning curve but now i can focus on just getting the rest of my medals while trying to have as much fun as possible and improving my kdr's. 

Sorry but its a fun game, kill me for spending a couple of hours a day (sometimes less sometimes more)

What has suffered is my time spent in the gym, now i only have SPARE time for push-ups and sit-ups!

My specialty is infantry and assault chopper.  Yes i hate plane whores but its mainly b/c i feel so helpless when i get repeatedly spawn killed.  But on the pilot's side it is fun when u get in that zone although it doesn't happen often and u get to hear every one call you horrible names!

I have respect for players who master all aspects of the game and have high amount of teamwork points, I just don't care for plane-whores! 

P E R I O D!

Last edited by docnutz (2007-01-17 06:49:17)

TheBelcorwyn
The Man With the Golden AK
+21|6679|Gainesville, FL

sgt.sonner wrote:

|60|Cobalt wrote:

battlefield is a game about infantry AND vehicle battles - it's ok if you don't like vehicles but don't expect to become a general - because a "true" bf2 general is one who masters all expects of the game
word.... again..

btw, you are a fucking animal with those stats..
Word... you definitely fuck animals with your huge stats.
lyndonduke
+1|6666|Wakefield, UK
Ranks aren't about the skill really, It's like real life army, You need the time to get the ranks, If you play for long enough, you will earn the rank
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6432|The Gem Saloon

stef10 wrote:

Well I do not have any plans about sitting in a plane or tank for several hours.
Well i do not see anything high about sitting in a tank 100 hours. That really does not require any kind of skill.
doesnt require any kind of life either.............

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard