Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6773|Singapore
I was thinking of this cause my hair is really too messy, so much so that i dont do anything to it before i go out, i just leave it like that:P Maybe i mma too lazy, but seriously, i dont know how to use hair wax to style my hair:p
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6810|Rotherham, England
Easy, rub some between you're palms till it's soft and supple, work into hair, style into desired style and bobs you're unlce.

You're done

Depending on yo're hair though it my help if it's slightly damn before hand then style and leave to dry!
beerface702
+65|6732|las vegas
shave your head

i shave mine 6 months out of the hear, then get it styled the rest

like clockwork
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6502|A W S M F O X
Mines long, i have it in samoorai! top knot thing, i dont worry about it, its always stylish.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6367

Here is a tip, since I am a hair style junkie, because women love when men know how to style their hair good. And it will get you chicks (they are the shallow ones yes, who have no heart, but they still put out) Anyways. You can't style your hair if its TOO long, atleast not the proper way. If it is really long you could use moose and slick it all the way back, but cut your hair on each side of your head shorter then the top to slick it all back.

Or you can spike your hair in the middle or whatever (I honestly don't know wtf its called) Your hair has to be short (about 3 inchs long on the top, 2 on the sides maybe) Works best to style after you shower. Dry your hair with a towel don't even think about touching a hairdryer you fag! After its pretty dry, but slightly damp is the time to put in the gel. I actually use a hair paste/glue, it works uber freaking good, and holds any direction. Here is a link to what I use:

http://www.joico.com/html/np_productdetail.php?CatID=6
It is the 'Spiker water-resistant styling glue' 10th one on the list. Ask around locally for it, or order online.

I don't know if you have your hair parted to one side or the other.  Rub this stuff in your hair and bangs, put it in at the root of your hair then rub around the rest.  Also, if you wanna spike your bangs to a point like this dude:

https://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5924/nicehairdoocw3.jpg

https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5641/anothernicedoobd3.jpg

Just comb your now gel ladened hair upwards and in the opposite direction of your cowlick, and do the same for the other side, but not as much, because your hair from that side falls natrually in that direction.  Then just mess it up a bit with your hands, make sure you add volume to the rest of your hair on top not just your bangs, and on each side (have it sticking out a touch around the ears...I'm starting to sound like a douchebag  I know, but its hard to explain!

Just play around with it until you find something cool, take a picture of yourself as a reminder on how its styled and what looks good on you, get some opinions from chicks, see what they think.

And keep in mind, the best way to get your hair looking good is to just find the perfect hair product that holds the best. That stuff I recommend really works wonders. It styles in dry or wet, even if you sleep/pass out somewhere, it'll still be styled if you just move it back into place.

Goodluck.

*Edit - I can never get those url codes right!

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-01-16 01:55:13)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Here is a tip, since I am a hair style junkie, because women love when men know how to style their hair good. And it will get you chicks (they are the shallow ones yes, who have no heart, but they still put out) Anyways. You can't style your hair if its TOO long, atleast not the proper way. If it is really long you could use moose and slick it all the way back, but cut your hair on each side of your head shorter then the top to slick it all back.

Or you can spike your hair in the middle or whatever (I honestly don't know wtf its called) Your hair has to be short (about 3 inchs long on the top, 2 on the sides maybe) Works best to style after you shower. Dry your hair with a towel don't even think about touching a hairdryer you fag! After its pretty dry, but slightly damp is the time to put in the gel. I actually use a hair paste/glue, it works uber freaking good, and holds any direction. Here is a link to what I use:

It is the 'Spiker water-resistant styling glue' 10th one on the list. Ask around locally for it, or order online.

I don't know if you have your hair parted to one side or the other.  Rub this stuff in your hair and bangs, put it in at the root of your hair then rub around the rest.  Also, if you wanna spike your bangs to a point like this dude:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5924 … doocw3.jpg

Just comb your now gel ladened hair upwards and in the opposite direction of your cowlick, and do the same for the other side, but not as much, because your hair from that side falls natrually in that direction.  Then just mess it up a bit with your hands, make sure you add volume to the rest of your hair on top not just your bangs, and on each side (have it sticking out a touch around the ears...I'm starting to sound like a douchebag  I know, but its hard to explain!

Just play around with it until you find something cool, take a picture of yourself as a reminder on how its styled and what looks good on you, get some opinions from chicks, see what they think. Goodluck.

dont make me question your sexuality....
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6367

^Don't make me question your uninterest in impressing the ladies. Stewey is gay by the way.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Stewey is gay by the way.
you sir have crossed the line, pistols at dawn.
Spookyboy
+5|6689

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Stewey is gay by the way.
you sir have crossed the line, pistols at dawn.
he's right tho, stewie is gay. but he still rocks. sexy party??
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/zen_master187/SEXYPARTY.gifim always up for a sexy party

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-01-16 02:16:05)

tiptopT
+72|6621|Scotland's Capital
Head Shave FTW!!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6811|PNW

I don't even know what "rebond" means, in relation to hair.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6773|Singapore
Hmm, i asked about rebond, not styling yet:P
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6410|Pittsburgh, PA USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I was gonna say the same thing but then I got distracted by the pictures

Shave it, saves money on shampoo & makes you look tough.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6445|NSW, Australia

MagikTrik wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I was gonna say the same thing but then I got distracted by the pictures

Shave it, saves money on shampoo & makes you look tough.
or gay...
Scardaddy
+37|6431|UK
Dude... I'm Doomed

I don't mean to rag on you mate but you can write an extended post about hair style.  I've got some friends that are hairdressers, (male and not gay) and even they would just say gel, but you gotta go all out, you must be gay.  Is the first picture of you?  And I know how to impress the ladies but I don't use gel, or spend twenty hours grooming my facial hair, but I'm not complaining do what you do mate just don't deny that your gay.

Last edited by Scardaddy (2007-01-16 02:44:19)

Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6381|Smurfvillage, Gotland
Just shave it all of.. ive been a "skin-head" since 13.. Ladies love it, makes me look like Justin Timberlake
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6361|Australia QLD
1) run out on the street.
2) ask google earth to take a pic of the street ure in
3) burn your hair when they're taking the photo.

then post the screenshot on bf2s so we can laugh at it
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6367

Scardaddy wrote:

I don't mean to rag on you mate but you can write an extended post about hair style.  I've got some friends that are hairdressers, (male and not gay) and even they would just say gel, but you gotta go all out, you must be gay.  Is the first picture of you?  And I know how to impress the ladies but I don't use gel, or spend twenty hours grooming my facial hair, but I'm not complaining do what you do mate just don't deny that your gay.
Yeah, those are photos of me from a shoot 3 weeks ago. I am a profesional model. I am constantly on the road and doing new shows. I get scores of women. Sorry I didn't know what 'Rebond' means either. What does it mean anyway? I am not familiar with that term and sorry for hijacking/getting this thread off topic. I am tired and sleepy (From the U.S) and thought I would give you some helpful tips on ways to impress women.

I guess some are to lazy to put effort into it. I know its hard to SHAVE your facial hair. Sorry its just a strain on your hand muscles Scardaddy. I'm not trying to take cheapshots at you or others. So why try and bring someone you don't even know down? You are a troll on this forum. And I hate to have wasted my time replying back at this hour.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6384|Twyford, UK
Styling. Feh. Just grow it out and pull it back, girls really go for that sorta thing, and you can get them to style it for you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6755
Just look at Japanese people.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CommieChipmunk
+488|6609|Portland, OR, USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5924 … doocw3.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5641/a … doobd3.jpg

Just play around with it until you find something cool, take a picture of yourself as a reminder on how its styled and what looks good on you, get some opinions from chicks, see what they think.

And keep in mind, the best way to get your hair looking good is to just find the perfect hair product that holds the best. That stuff I recommend really works wonders. It styles in dry or wet, even if you sleep/pass out somewhere, it'll still be styled if you just move it back into place.

Goodluck.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.  If I ever want to know how to impress a colony of gay dudes you're going to be the first one I ask.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

My hair looks uber if it's the right length + gel + a comb, takes like 2 minutes to get it right if I'm tired. Unfortunately, it's hard to get the hair cut the exact right way + it grows too quickly =/ so I end up with kind of emo-looking hair =/
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6390
i shave me head in the summer... then keep it at a military cut during the winter... works fine for me..
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6805|UK

Im_Dooomed wrote:

^Don't make me question your uninterest in impressing the ladies. Stewey is gay by the way.
lol stewie is camp but far from gay. He tries to get in there with his nanny for christ sake.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard