[wtf]death_kill_u
+0|6662
I'm sure this has been posted/asked a bazillion times before, but is there a single player map (one of the 16 player ones) that has a jet?  Also, is there one with a chopper?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6555|Edmonton Alberta
operation clean sweep has a bomber

dragon valley/daqing/and dalian plant all have choppers in single player
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6712|Devon, England

straz_mataz wrote:

And Zatar.

Poor Zatar, everyone forgets about it...

Also, Mashtuur and Songhua also have Black Hawks and Cows.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6776|United States of America
I'll take the cows. Those own.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6555|Valhalla

straz_mataz wrote:

2 bombers  - Su 34 and the mighty F15
FFLink
There is.

Miller wrote:

For a second there I thought you were serious.

I mean, seriously, has anyone ever get a kill in one, not including "GTA! Motherfuckers!" and shooting whilst grounded?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6639|InGerLand
if you just want to practice you could create a lan game and practice on things like exploading barrels or buildings or spawing vehicles or something?
clean sweep on single player is annoying as the bots nearly always beat you too the jet (as they randomly spawn in it sometimes) and then fly off before you can c4 them or blow them up or something
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6514|Berlin, Germany

FFLink13 wrote:

I mean, seriously, has anyone ever get a kill in one, not including "GTA! Motherfuckers!" and shooting whilst grounded?
oh - i had a hit sometime but never a kill lol

but they used to rule back in the good old days when u could flag-hop and carpet bomb... u could even bomb a BH to pieces with a skilled pilot and crew... but nowadays there ain't no more Chopper-squads
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6551|Boston, MA

FFLink13 wrote:

Miller wrote:

I've gotten a few road kills with those by flying low and hitting infantry, now that's fun!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6592|USA

sfarrar33 wrote:

if you just want to practice you could create a lan game and practice on things like exploading barrels or buildings or spawing vehicles or something?
clean sweep on single player is annoying as the bots nearly always beat you too the jet (as they randomly spawn in it sometimes) and then fly off before you can c4 them or blow them up or something
i always just spawned anti tank and took a shot before it could leave.
FFLink
There is.

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

oh - i had a hit sometime but never a kill lol

but they used to rule back in the good old days when u could flag-hop and carpet bomb... u could even bomb a BH to pieces with a skilled pilot and crew... but nowadays there ain't no more Chopper-squads
Oh man, I classed myself as an expert Black Hawk remover on Mashtuur. Place some C4 on the front of the cow and then 6 kills follow shortley.

And repeat...

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Miller wrote:

I've gotten a few road kills with those by flying low and hitting infantry, now that's fun!
I said no "GTA! Motherfuckers!".
san4
The Mas
+311|6709|NYC, a place to live

sfarrar33 wrote:

You almost always get the jet on singleplayer Op. Clean Sweep if you switch to MEC before the game starts.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6432|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

FFLink13 wrote:

Miller wrote:

ME! idk who was piloting, but he rotated me towards an incoming Cobra and I shot the gunner & pilot through the winshield with the .50 They must of had much health for them to die one after the other.
Redkill
+6|6382
I've switched into the gunning position and soloed with the 50.cal lol, I do have some time to waste on dalian.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6558|Chicago

[wtf]death_kill_u wrote:

I'm sure this has been posted/asked a bazillion times before, but is there a single player map (one of the 16 player ones) that has a jet?  Also, is there one with a chopper?
If you want to practice your skills solo, create a LAN, with 64 player maps.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6787|UK
by the cow u guys mean the bug right?
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6577|Brisbane, Aus

OGdR_MadMax wrote:

everyone used to play the 'all map rotation' servers back then, especialy china maps. one BH could take a flag in 10 secs, owned.

bring back the minigun :'(
Skorpy-chan
+127|6366|Twyford, UK
Chopper squads are not a thing of the past; I have seen numerous ones. The chopper just flies very low or touches down, everyone hops out, flag is capped, everyone gets in, and off you go.

Wonderful idea, it disperses people rather than making them AT-bait, and is a great taxi if respawning.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6788|Tenn
On cleansweep single player if you want the jet you hafta act fast and spawn in immediately. if they are in it and taking off run towards it and hold "e". no matter if its full or not you can get in. you can then hit f1 and take over as pilot just like when your in a squad and you can become squad leader
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6514|Berlin, Germany

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Chopper squads are not a thing of the past; I have seen numerous ones. The chopper just flies very low or touches down, everyone hops out, flag is capped, everyone gets in, and off you go.

Wonderful idea, it disperses people rather than making them AT-bait, and is a great taxi if respawning.
yeah there are people that still do that, but mostly clan-members or so... there's no scramble to the Chopper at the beginning of a round. I remember people even tk'ing for a seat. and the Miniguns ain't loaded with depleted Uranium and shit no more...
FFLink
There is.

Vilham wrote:

We mean the CHinese and MEC transport chopper.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-01-12 05:14:04)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6787|UK

FFLink13 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

We mean the CHinese and MEC transport chopper.
yeah the bug....  its like a little lady bug or beetle... never heard it called a cow before.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6579|Hungary
Single player sux...why cant you play 64 sized maps ?
Answer is "You shouldnt able to practice with jets,choppers"
If someone dont got Internet and bought Bf2 he cant enjoy the vehicles......too bad.

Last edited by venom6 (2007-01-12 05:48:05)

FFLink
There is.

venom6 wrote:

Single player sux...why cant you play 64 sized maps ?
Answer is "You shouldnt able to practice with jets,choppers"
If someone dont got Internet and bought Bf2 he cant enjoy the vehicles......too bad.
Actually, there's a little mod that lets you play 64 size.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard