eLiTe_sLaYeR
+2|6716
My squad put up a new server a few days ago, and I was just woundering if anyone else has had this experience... Its a ranked server yet none of the points are or badges are being given out to peeps... Peeps get them in the game but they arent saving in the bfhq... Played on the server so far for 12 hours and still no points...

Last edited by eLiTe_sLaYeR (2006-01-02 14:32:17)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6874|-
Wrong forum. Moved.
birdman69
+11|6782|Toronto, Canada
Whats  the name of the server so I know to never play in it?
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6750

birdman69 wrote:

Whats  the name of the server so I know to never play in it?
yes let me know so i give it a wide berth...lol
ShattuckES
Department of Homeland Security
+1|6730
I've had this problem too with the HMS ranked server (might be missing a letter, forgot the exact name)

I've so far lost a basic command badge, a veteran first aid badge, a staff officer ribbon, a basic knife badge, and a promotion in one night on that server, as well as my combined 300 or so points.

It really sucked, watch out for it. It even said it was ranked and had the chevron thing that indicates a ranked server. And I have waited a week, so its not a slow info upload either.
eLiTe_sLaYeR
+2|6716
Watch out????? Im trying to fix the problem... It's suppose to be ranked, were paying for it to be ranked... You guys posting stuff like tell us which one so we dont go there arent helping... We already talked to someone about it... They said they had the same problem with the server and should get the stats in a few days or so... It has to do with EA updating crap....
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6746|The Netherlands
Maybe try searching on this site http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/ or post on their forum, its for ranked serveradmins
eLiTe_sLaYeR
+2|6716
Its ranking now were all good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard