Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6667|Ohio
i played in the server last week i think. I would have had the gold, but i had to go eat lunch. i might have gotten it anyway, not totally sure it didnt show up in my profile later.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6765|Topside

Varegg wrote:

Got my Purple Heart as medic of course, looking after my team, nothing to be ashamed for Knightnifer
Pffff looking after your team,you were pointwhoring.
Frotz
+15|6552|Sweden
Knightnifer, the others might get their purple hearts earlier (earlier?! no wai!) if you help them along...

Frotz has a new plan ready for master! (said in some scary, evil voice of course )

Last edited by Frotz (2007-01-04 18:05:13)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6765|Topside

Frotz wrote:

Knightnifer, the others might get their purple hearts earlier (earlier?! no wai!) if you help them along...

Frotz has a new plan ready for master! (said in some scary, evil voice of course )
Pull your tongue out of his ass son,snap out of it god damn it.
Stand tall and show that you're a viking,and don't take any crap from these assholes.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6755|St. Andrews / Oslo

Norwegian Vikings > Swedish Vikings

My rounds yesterday:

2  2  2  18

-4  -4  5  27

I had to many deaths for the Purple Heart

btw, this is the last time I play Titan Only. We Need Conquest Friday.

Conquest > Titan x63
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6584|Southampton, UK

Varegg wrote:

Got my Purple Heart as medic of course, looking after my team, nothing to be ashamed for Knightnifer
I was being the Team Taxi. I was in a heli swooping down picking up anyone who needed it then lifting off again, i did one pickup of Dude and he thought it was great But as soon as i had around 5 guys in Taxi i hoverd over enemy flag and they podded out, I went back for repairs & died!!

I died doing my duty to help my squad and this resulted in a win! Long live the Purple Heart for Teamwork Orientated Service!!!

Varegg & Me - Teamwork Helpers

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-01-05 01:13:10)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6832|Nårvei

Negerkungen wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Pffff looking after your team,you were pointwhoring.
And you look like a xmas pudding
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6564|Doncaster UK
just thought i would let knightnifer know that my purple heart i got last night was because he knifed me soooooooooo many times (about 15) when we had a little knife fight! well more like i got raped and knightnifer had a knife fight.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6804

mavrick 3399 wrote:

just thought i would let knightnifer know that my purple heart i got last night was because he knifed me soooooooooo many times (about 15) when we had a little knife fight! well more like i got raped and knightnifer had a knife fight.
yeah, knightnifer does have a tendency of making others feel small when he's got a knife in his hands.  by the way, did you guys know that trentnorris is number 2 GR with the knife.  i'd like to see a duel between those two!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
I got Knight's tags twice last night, but he got mine a hell of a lot more. How the hell he was always in the right place when I podded in on the SLSB and knifed me before I could even move I'll never know.

Funnily he left as soon as he had 17 knife kills, did we just inadvertently help him pad his way to expert knife?????
Varegg
+2,206|6832|Nårvei

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I got Knight's tags twice last night, but he got mine a hell of a lot more. How the hell he was always in the right place when I podded in on the SLSB and knifed me before I could even move I'll never know.

Funnily he left as soon as he had 17 knife kills, did we just inadvertently help him pad his way to expert knife?????
Thats because spawning on the beacon lands you on the exact same spot every bloody time !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6417|Evilsville
Since I connot seem to knife Knightnifer, I just defib'd him yesterday. While he was attacking me with his knife. Hahaha..
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
DOH, I'm such a total dumbass at times.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6417|Evilsville

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

And that is why?
Varegg
+2,206|6832|Nårvei

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Coolest thing about podding from Apc or Chopper is when you see a camper on the Titan deck and steer the pod slightly to hit him in the head, insta kill and titan attack bonus
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6417|Evilsville

Varegg wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Coolest thing about podding from Apc or Chopper is when you see a camper on the Titan deck and steer the pod slightly to hit him in the head, insta kill and titan attack bonus
I always seems to miss those people by a hair and then get killed myself..
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK

Gillenator wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

And that is why?
Read up a bit Gille, I was commenting on Knightnifer's strange ability to always be in the right place to knife me last night whenever I podded on the SLSB.

I've managed to pod onto a few people on the titan, but I'm the same, I usually just miss them and get a Clarke to the face.
Varegg
+2,206|6832|Nårvei

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

And that is why?
Read up a bit Gille, I was commenting on Knightnifer's strange ability to always be in the right place to knife me last night whenever I podded on the SLSB.

I've managed to pod onto a few people on the titan, but I'm the same, I usually just miss them and get a Clarke to the face.
Yupp, cuddling the Clark from the wrong end is a devastating experience !
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
As an aside, I've got 6 unlocks to take at the moment. Anybody got any particular recommendations on where I should go?

Here's how I stand:

Recon - Done
Support - Got the Ganz tree, nothing on the other
Engineer - Nothing
Assault - Got the Voss, nothing on the other tree.

Any suggestions?
Varegg
+2,206|6832|Nårvei

You have all the non kit unlocks i presume ?

Get the Pilum !!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
All the non-unlock kits that I want. I'm not bothered about the extra nade or the pistol clip.

I've got the Pilum on an alternative account, I think I might have to play that account for a bit and see if I like it enough to unlock it here.

I was considering the SAAW, anybody got any experience of it?
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6664|The Netherlands

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I was considering the SAAW, anybody got any experience of it?
Yes, it's useless. The only thing it does is "annoying" anything in the air, not killing.

(its the engi-unlock Slayer)

Last edited by eS^theB3brr (2007-01-05 03:11:41)

Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6779|Hell, p.o box 666

sorry if this sounds, eh noobish, whats the SAAW? The enigneer AA unlock? If so, it sucks!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
Fuck that then. Maybe up to the lollermines, up to the PDS and then field upgrade the pilum until I rank next.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6779|Hell, p.o box 666

yep, Pilum will be my next unlock too... Damn it, I havent unlocked anything of the recon kit so far

BTW: the most stupid feature ingame ever, is this CS:S like prevention from shooting after you´ve jumped down somewhere! I mean, wtf is this shit!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard