Doler 12
+0|6744|The Netherlands, Rozenburg

Fearnight wrote:

I love the ending where the sniper is firing like mad and you get the badge.
How the hell could he missed lol.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6800
What kit did you use ? assault ?
dan500
+57|6885
lol, nice

But what the HELL was that sound in the background?
n00b.Worx
+44|6764|West Berlin!
I GOT IT!!!!

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4527/expertknifebadge7zq.jpg

Vielen Dank für deine Tipps!
tF-afrojap
+124|6885|SF
congrats n00b.Worx

Great video man. (good editing as well)
The knife taxi was the best part. Priceless!
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6742
dude that video was cheap if u look at the score the map restarted 2 times wasn't impressive
Rochambeau1218
+0|6732
lol thats pretty cool. nice video but the music sucks and the badge is over-rated in my opinion.
wonkey20
+18|6747
ya man thats pretty sick...How do u take videos in the game
FunKz
+1|6819|Melbourne, Australia
That badge is worthless because 90% of people who have it, cheated in some way to get it.

(i'm not bitter I dont have it, i know its out of my reach seeing i dont play against people who cant shoot for shit, ie mr no claymore the ladder sniper in the video)
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6794
knife taxi, I will have to remember that trick.  Been working on my knife badge.  just cannot get enugh kills for it in a round. . . I have a bad habit.  when I see some one, I tend to shoot them, then think about what else I could do.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6751|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!
Dude, I don't care if it is fake or real, all I kniow is that it inspired me to go for my badge again.  AND I DID IT ON MY SECOND TRY!!!!  Got my basic and vet in one round (I already had 50 knife kills before this, but never 7 in a single round).  I was Knife Taxiing like CRAZY!!!  Stabbed my seventh guy with only 15 tickets left in a 64 player Karkand map.  I also was one death away from getting the purple heart (I am trying to avoid getting this ribbon).

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration, I doubt I will go for expert.  I only wanted to get this badge before my next promotion.
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6866|Germany
sry dudes cant download wmv files... could someone zip or rar this file? and then load it up i want to see this video too!!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6754
time to get expert knife...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bigpig
+0|6739
Just a quick question do i need the 100 kills before i go for the 18 kills to et the bage as i tried to get my first knife bage and i got 17 or 18 kills on my first go. So if i did mange to get 18 kills do i just need 100 kills overall to get the bage or do i need to get 100 kills then get 18 kills a second time?
FourStars
+1|6777|Australia
so dark got my basic yeserday and it didnt count cuz i didnt finish the round, now i cant ghet it again
TC><Injecter
+4|6866|Berlin, Germany
Bigpic: YOu have to have the 100 kills BEFORE you get the 18...

Fourstars: I quit a round once and got the badge
Bigpig
+0|6739
oo bugger ahh well was only going for the basic badge heh just got realy into it and went on a roll.

Last edited by Bigpig (2005-12-30 05:04:33)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6758|California

i did the exact same thing but with an ATV and got it!
D1TAG
+0|6722
Well I did enjoy watching that video but , it just shows you how laggy a lot of people are when you can run straight up to them face to face and not get killed while they shoot you straight on and have no chance against a knife ,lol..

Thanks for that video.

Last edited by D1TAG (2006-01-27 11:02:06)

Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6751|Wherever the F**k i feel like
Filefront sux
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6728|England, GBR
I got mine!!!

After reading this thread... On Karkand using the English equivelent to your Knife taxi....

The Stab Shuttle

(Available to every USMC personel at the US Base at the bottom of Karkand, and yours if you can get there the quickest!!! ha ha)

The one I dread is Expert C4. The glitch is just too annoying. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Oh well, another 201 pistol kills before I attempt Expert pistol - Glad me and the stab shuttle worked well though (apart from the nade launching buggers!)
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6806
nice SINGLEPLAYER video....n00bs
Sa¢ripan
+12|6778|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
German rap rules lol
cflorio
+0|6711

Bubba_Bubberson wrote:

Dude, I don't care if it is fake or real, all I kniow is that it inspired me to go for my badge again.  AND I DID IT ON MY SECOND TRY!!!!  Got my basic and vet in one round (I already had 50 knife kills before this, but never 7 in a single round).  I was Knife Taxiing like CRAZY!!!  Stabbed my seventh guy with only 15 tickets left in a 64 player Karkand map.  I also was one death away from getting the purple heart (I am trying to avoid getting this ribbon).

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration, I doubt I will go for expert.  I only wanted to get this badge before my next promotion.
I hate to tell you but you probably messed up.  Word is that if you get the basic and vet in the same round then for the promotion there is a bug that doesn't know you got the basic and you will end up not getting first sgt.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard