FourStars
+1|6777|Australia
must one finish the round to receive the badges etc they got during that round? my knife badge hasnt showed, which i got yesterday, but my transport has, which i got today?

im just wondering will i still get it, or is it just a glitch because i didnt complete the round? i know everyone has had issues with badges not coming for ages, but i am wondering if this is the reason why.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6750|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
You need to finish the round because it is at the end of each round that EA updates are sent, not during the round.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6793|Gold Coast, Australia
Yes you get the badges if you leave halfway through the round, i think.

But once i never recied my expert knife, met. ribbon and my 250 global points in 1 round with a massive knife fight, it was a ranked server too and there were more than 16 players too. i was also commander too so i really got 500 points in 1 round, it was SWEEEEEETTT, but i didnt recieve any. WHICH BLOODY SUCKS ASS.

Last edited by supa_fly52 (2005-12-30 00:24:51)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6796|06-01
don't get me started on badges that i have earnt and not shown up...
FourStars
+1|6777|Australia
wow thats realy pissed me off, it took me such a long time to get it, i finaly did and i didnt see the round out, i geuss i have to fo it again right?
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6750|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Yeah sorry mate you'll have to do it all again, i always let the next round start and i've never lost any badges.
FourStars
+1|6777|Australia
amusing i cant do it again. i dont know why, but this badgeis just beyond a joke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard