Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6599|Arlen, Texas
Just one question for Cougar:

Is that Clint Eastwood giving me the stink eye?
golgoj4
+51|6797|North Hollywood

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Couldn't agree more, some one quoted something he said to me once after I was singing along to a song and said...:::shock::: Nigger.  Basically it was along the lines of, how can you possibly say that you racist bastard!  You're white!
Probly because 'nigger' wasnt the word used in the song. Imma just step out on a limb and call you a dipshit now. I'll retract if you wanna name the song.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6853|USA! USA! USA!
I wrote a speech for a class about the use of the word "ghey" instead of "gay".  My speech was definitely ghey.  or was it gay?  I dunno.  Either way, words only offend people when people are looking to be offended or are used by someone with the intent to offend someone.  If people quit giving being offended by mere words, it would stop.  Unfortunately, there are people like this guy and Cougar who are propagating the use of such words by giving the word publicity.  Maybe black people wouldn't want to use it if nobody cared they said it and maybe white peoples (in this sentence I'm using the word 'white' to represent all races other than ones the derogatory term applies to) wouldn't use it to offend people if they didn't care they were called such a thing.  As you can tell from my parentheses, I think this has somehow turned into a whites vs. blacks thing.  Would you be offended if a hispanic or asian person were to use the same word when not referring to others?  What about American Indians?  What about the Aztecs?  That's all I've got...

Oh ya, nigger, cracker, wop, wetback, and Jew.  I just wanted to say a racist word or five after all that PC crap I just wrote.  Thnx.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6593|United States
Everyone and anyone should have a right to use the word "nigger" and any other word that they see fit. We're a free country with freedom of speech. They're just words people. If a certain word offends you then fine, you are offended by it. But there's no reason to get upset over it. Given there is a difference between saying/using words in general, and saying/using words with the sole intent of trying to hurt someones feelings. Stick and stones, eh??  The word "whitey, cracker, honky, etc." are offensive towards me, but I don't let them upset me by any means. But the fact that this taboo word is offense to certain group of people will never change. And the fact that there is a double-standard will never change. I said it before in another post and I'll say it again: If the Kramer incident had been reversed. If it had been a black comedian and some white guys in the crowd, and equally hurtful words were exchanged then that would be it. There wouldn't be any national exposure or even a mention on the last page of any newspaper. Nobody ever would have known, and if the white guys in this hypothetical tried to sue this comedian they would be laughed at. People like Rev. Jesse Jackass would jump in saying "Our people have dealt with this kind of slander from your people for hundreds of years, and there's no reason the white man shouldn't get a taste of his own medicine for ten minutes." And the case would be dropped. Hooray double-standards.
golgoj4
+51|6797|North Hollywood

Krauser98 wrote:

I wrote a speech for a class about the use of the word "ghey" instead of "gay".  My speech was definitely ghey.  or was it gay?  I dunno.  Either way, words only offend people when people are looking to be offended or are used by someone with the intent to offend someone.  If people quit giving being offended by mere words, it would stop.  Unfortunately, there are people like this guy and Cougar who are propagating the use of such words by giving the word publicity.  Maybe black people wouldn't want to use it if nobody cared they said it and maybe white peoples (in this sentence I'm using the word 'white' to represent all races other than ones the derogatory term applies to) wouldn't use it to offend people if they didn't care they were called such a thing.  As you can tell from my parentheses, I think this has somehow turned into a whites vs. blacks thing.  Would you be offended if a hispanic or asian person were to use the same word when not referring to others?  What about American Indians?  What about the Aztecs?  That's all I've got...

Oh ya, nigger, cracker, wop, wetback, and Jew.  I just wanted to say a racist word or five after all that PC crap I just wrote.  Thnx.
You make a good point. But Mooney has said that he will no longer use it. His opinion was that he made a mistake in including it so much, so now he will stop. Because yeah, it annoys me every fracking time i hear the cool white kids @ the mall go nigga this and nigga that. And the latino kids go nigga this and nigga that. They have no concept of what they are talking about except its cool. And lets be real here, Mooney only made it popular for a generation of rappers who would then export it to the masses. Thats where the real problem is. Like the guy im quoting says, people will use it to their advantage. For 'street cred' , coolness, or otherwise.

1 note: Nigger is phonetically different from Nigga. So i dont see the ghey - gay anology because they sound the same. But i guess the former are close enough to confuse people...or at least BF2 players.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK
One thing that does gripe me is that theres black on white racism all the time in hollywood movies, but if it was the other way around it'd be a whole different story.
golgoj4
+51|6797|North Hollywood

E7IX3R wrote:

One thing that does gripe me is that theres black on white racism all the time in hollywood movies, but if it was the other way around it'd be a whole different story.
But I just got off the set of a movie where there is a racist cop!!!! and he is the lead!

I find it goes both ways.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6613|Reisterstown, MD

E7IX3R wrote:

Have you ever watched an episode of SouthPark?  That show is extremely racist and I still love it.  I happen to be African-American and I seriously don't give a rat's left butt cheek if people of other races use the n word.  There are ignorant people in this world and nothing will every change that.  Before the Chappelle Show, I had never heard of Paul Mooney.  He did a couple of funny sketches on the show but overall, I didn't find him funny at all.  The n-word just isn't that big a deal for me.  If a white dude came up to me and said it to my face, I would probably just laugh at him for having such a small vocabulary and intellect.   
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6765|London

golgoj4 wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

But I just got off the set of a movie where there is a racist cop!!!! and he is the lead!

It may go both ways, but there is generally more of a big deal about a white guy being racist to a black guy than there is vice versa.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6853|USA! USA! USA!

Dauntless wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

It may go both ways, but there is generally more of a big deal about a white guy being racist to a black guy than there is vice versa.
I wish I could find some girls that went both ways...
Kanye North
randy
+80|6487

GetOuttaMyChopper1 wrote:

Wow,  I came across this by accident really.   I cannot believe how stupid just about everyone who has posted to this topic really is?  I've been reading these forums off and on when bored at work and it seems to me that most of you are either older retards or children.  Kanye, Vilham;  why are yall so quick to tell someone to stop posting a nice long topic about something?  I mean,   its in the right forum, "Junk".  So its not like its a waste of time or space in a forum about BF2 or anything.   Forums aren't Chat rooms.  When you post "FAIL"  or  "STFU"  and other retarded single word/ sentence posts....ask yourself...why?  Do you really think that you are helping the situation when you make a retarded post about someone's retarded post?   Hell,  why do you think no one uses the SEARCH function when asking question?  BECAUSE they have to sit through 50 pages of "NOOB" "FAIL" "LOL" "YOU"ER GAY"  "STOP POSTING" comments.    Seriously now guys; If you are looking through the forums, and you don't like something you are reading....PLEASE do not post some dumb one sentence post about  how the topic is stupid.  If you really disagree, then maybe use your brain and discuss why you hate it so much.  If all you can come up with is "OMFG STOP POSTING",  then please don't even bother.
if uve been around long enough youd know that cougar made another post similar to this, and the other one was just as retarted as this.
Brasso
+1,549|6653

I don't even know Paul Mooney.  Don't worry Cougar, his influence is not upon me.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6790|Tenn
my niggaz! was crippilatin. I think i seen Paul Mooney be funny once. Racism is funny for the most part, because it shows a lack of intellect and lack of vocabulary as Killer said.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6685|USA
I always thought he was funny on the Chappelle Show.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6668
yeah never heard of that guy
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6787|Dallas

killer21 wrote:

Ok let me help all you white people out here.  African-American people use the word "nigga" which is not meant in a derogatory way.  White people use the work "nigger" as a derogatory word.  It seems this thread was made just so white people can say the n word without being banned.  Good show.
Ohhhhh, ok, I get it now.  You're saying that it's ok for black people to use "nigga" and not "nigger", but white people or latino people or asian people cannot.  Thats a nice convienient little double standard you folks have there.

Here's a homework assignment for all the white kids:  Go up to a group of black guys and say "Yo, you nigga's is the smartest and best lookin nigga's on the block."

I mean, that's about the least derogatory use of the word I can think of, and it'll probably get your ass kicked.

But by all means, Paul Mooney can make a career out of saying nigger, not nigga, but he can judge people for saying it while enraged or in a slip up.  Shut the fuck up, you double standard having, hypocritical piece of shit.
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6578|QLD, australia
hmm wat does nigger even mean and why is it so damn offensive to black people if whites say it?
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6605|Brisbane Australia

frankyman_88 wrote:

hmm wat does nigger even mean and why is it so damn offensive to black people if whites say it?
More to the point is it just me or is this another one of those competitions that the Americans have that the rest of the world really couldnt give two shits about (like the World Series baseball)?

Couger (and all the rest of the forum fighters) just so you know I made this post purely to fan the racist flames and now we can have a white vs white, USA vs Aussie, slang derogatory word vs slang derogatory word shitfight.

Actually Fuckit, if we are on the path to World War of the Words 3 let em all have it, the wops, japs spiks, slopes, coons, abbos, Goobers (yes that is actually Australian Military Slang for Yanks or Septics or Americans) Yanks, Seppos, wogs Eyeties (Italians), Krauts, Jews, Ragheads and the bloody Frogs, now if I have left anyone out and you are offended by be missed please let me know.

OK back on track, lets be honest, the world is full of hypocracy and double standards wherever we look.
Women want equal rights but also want the door opened for them, they want to be allowed into "male only" clubs/bars etc but they can open "female" only gyms so they dont get "perved" at.

Australian aboriginals got fucked over by early European settlers and yet they demand my generation to say sorry and give it all back now that its all nice and developed.

White Australia in turn says the Aboriginals are lazy /no good/ uneducated etc and in both cases the blame has to be shared.

I can legally run over my nieghbours cat but I cant run over my nieghbour.... I mean hell theres is double standards everywhere we look facing every race, nation and gender on Earth.

I cant blame Cougs for wanting to vent and blow off some steam but I cant blame others for jumping up and down about his post...

After all it didnt effect me personally and Im not offended as it would certainly take more than words to offend me..

**edit** - Shit I forgot to abuse the friggin Poms how very Un-Australian of me.....

Last edited by 4_Phucsache (2006-12-14 04:38:47)

AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6531|Behind You

golgoj4 wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Couldn't agree more, some one quoted something he said to me once after I was singing along to a song and said...:::shock::: Nigger.  Basically it was along the lines of, how can you possibly say that you racist bastard!  You're white!
Probly because 'nigger' wasnt the word used in the song. Imma just step out on a limb and call you a dipshit now. I'll retract if you wanna name the song.
Listen jackass, you can argue that there is a difference between the word "nigga" and "nigger" but that's not a fucking fact.  A lot of people see it differently.  And no, not just white people.  I know people see a difference between the two, but I'm sorry, I DON'T.  It's the same fucking word, and it doesn't matter which one a white person uses, there is still a stigma around anyone who isn't black using the damn word.  Yeah, you stepped out on a limb and it fucking cracked, and sent your ass to the ground.  Btw:  Gold Digger-Kanye West.  You better retract that shit bitch.
killer21

frankyman_88 wrote:

Why don't you ask an African-American person who is over 60 that question?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6787|Dallas

killer21 wrote:

frankyman_88 wrote:

Why don't you ask an African-American person who is over 60 that question?
Ask that same 60 year old balck man if he thinks it is ok for black comedians to have routine's that use that word constantly, or rappers that use it ever 15 seconds in thier music.
killer21

Cougar wrote:

Ask that same 60 year old balck man if he thinks it is ok for black comedians to have routine's that use that word constantly, or rappers that use it ever 15 seconds in thier music.
What is it with white America that is so fascinating with the word?  Why do you want to use it soooo bad?  I appears from the early 1900's that you used the word quite enough.  To me, this word doesn't affect me one way of the other.  If you want to use it so badly, knock your little self out.  Using the word doesn't make you important or whatever.  I seriously don't care if rappers or comedians use it or not.  Richard Pryor, perhaps the funniest comedian ever, use the word frequently.  I guess I just don't give a rat's left butt cheek about all of this drama over a word.  Use it to your heart's content.  If you get your ass kick for using it, then whatever. 
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6802|Great Brown North
hmm how come its ok to call me white but if i call someone black people get pissy and tell me they're african american >.< so i decided i wanted to be called european american, they told me to go fuck myself i was white if im white, you're black, deal with it.

its neat how many people refuse to see that racism goes both ways

when i was still in school they used to have an asian club and a black club. so i tried to start a white club, and they tried to fucking suspend me for racist actions... so needless to say race or gender exclusive clubs are now banned in this district ^.^

sorry for my spelling/grammar im half asleep

Last edited by krazed (2006-12-14 08:08:23)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6599|Arlen, Texas

only a word......
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6617|Iceland
Blacks who use the word nigga/nigger: Ussaly ppl that liked to be called ''gangstas'' and ppl that live in a ghetto, u dont walk up to a black buisness man and call him a ''nigger/nigga'' think its ok? and i bet u havnt doen it in a ghetto either have ya?

Now let them gangsta's call each other niggas and stop crying about how u cant use it aginst a black man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard