Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6727|England, GBR
Hey guys,

First off, I love this site - no doubt. It's been the only place to stop for me in BF2... some good banter here on the forums and a great resource of finding out some good tips posted by members here!

But it being a US based site, obviously the majority are from CAN-AM.

Been as my clan are recruiting for 2142, and indeed a couple if possible for BF2, I was wondering where most players are from EU are hiding? - I've posted on here for BF2 before and now 2142, but most players are US. And while I'm sure EST based players could get under a 100 ping, that may not be good enough for them and of course then there's the time diff. Most people asking for clans are US based too...

So I was wondering where do most EU clans recruit? and where most players seek clans?

Thanks guys, you've all been around, so I'm sure you know more than me!

Cheers. - and Merry Xmas to u all!
Entertayner
+826|6608

*waves*

Not so much a clan member but definately from the EU.  Add me to your 2142 list if ya want, it's the same as my forum name.
zeidmaan
+234|6452|Vienna

there is seperate section of this forum dedicated to 2142 EU players. There is also a 2142EU server where everyone is welcome.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=68   <-------- go there.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6727|England, GBR

Entertayner wrote:

*waves*

Not so much a clan member but definately from the EU.  Add me to your 2142 list if ya want, it's the same as my forum name.
Hey m8! - I'm not after other people to play with, but I'll add you anyway as it'd be nice to get some teamwork on the go for real in 2142 public. If you're clan free, what about us? You interested?

zeidmaan wrote:

there is seperate section of this forum dedicated to 2142 EU players. There is also a 2142EU server where everyone is welcome.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=68   <-------- go there.
I've seen that section but obviously can't advertise in there for clan members, I'm not on about the "community" of 2142 in the EU, just after a few players for 2142 and and BF2 (which I think would be covered by a 2142 player who has BF2 - hoping they'd join both teams).

So I was just wondering where a place is that EU players looking for clans go. Maybe a suggestion for on here... To "sub-divide" the clan section so there's N.America / EU. - But even having said that, not many EU players request clans on here anyway. Pity really.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6694|Devil's Perch

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

So I was wondering where do most EU clans recruit? and where most players seek clans?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=8

HTH.
Proud member of a dead community.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6812|EUR
England here ~ Add me.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6794|Hell, p.o box 666

check our BF2s 2142 EU server subsection right here!!!

Meet and fight  forum members, mods, admins etc etc, from germany, romania, scotland, ireland, england, the netherlands, finnland, sweden, norway, etc etc.

This one here is closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard