ShattuckES
Department of Homeland Security
+1|6730
I am interested in joining a fun clan with mature members (not 18+, just mature), but who are not too serious to have some fun. I do have a life other than computer games, so clans with extremely strict time guidelines are probably out of the question.
A clan that practices and has mock fights, and hopefully their own ranked server (or even an unranked training one) would be great.
The only thing that might be a problem is the fact that my accounts at the moment are fairly well developed (you can check stats at ShattuckES and ShutzstaffelES) and I wont be able to put tags on them (ES isnt a tag by the way, its my initials) When I do create a new account I would to be glad to add tags if the clan desires it.
I am a pretty good infantry player (I really dont like using vehicles all that much, Im skilled with armor but I dont find it very fun, and I absolutely suck at flying), and my special areas are support (ranked about 7,000 in the world with LMGs and Sniper. Hope to see some responses.
aussiepope
+0|6851|darwin australia
you can put clan names in now in the login screen . where you from? if your over 25 you can join us
                                               http://www.theoldergamers.com/
we have squads in australia, north america and europe
cheers and happy new year

Last edited by aussiepope (2005-12-28 19:07:39)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6863|Finland
Maybe you ought to post this in the clan forum?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6791|Dallas
I'm not sure I would want anyone in my clan that is too lazy to scroll down 3 inches and look for the clan section.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard