ShattuckES
Department of Homeland Security
+1|6730
ShattuckES

When I started playing, I used armor alot (the first 2 hours, havent touched it since) and I was getting fairly
good scores. But now I'm trying to play without touching vehicles except for transports, and I do use the mounted machine guns if thats the slot that I end up in. However I do not bunny hop, dolphin dive, whore anything in any way, or TK on purpose.

I was just wondering if based on this, are my stats any good at all? I love playing infantry, but it always seems that as soon as a person or two gets into a vehicle, they dominate the rest of the round, and most of my deaths are by vehicles. Should I use them more, or stick to what I'm doing?
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6782
you can take a look at my stats as a comparision.  I am more often a ground pounder than vehicle laden.  Although I do not have an aversion at all to using a tank to play whack a mole.

FYI might want to post a link to your stats.
aussiepope
+0|6851|darwin australia
dont worry about your stats, medals and ribbons give you something to aim for but you shouldnt let stats rule the game, try all the classes out and pick one that you like the most and do that also this is a team game so join a squad and choose a class that would help your squad out ie if you have a squad of 3 AT, 1med, 1 Spec ops you should go support(this is a good APC/ARMOUR killing combo)

good to see you dont bunny/dolphin dive in the game
Ryan
+1,230|6869|Alberta, Canada

3 words: better than me
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6777|Chicago.
You look like your off to a good start to me. I'm like you, I don't use vehicles all to often, no bunnyhopping/dolphin diving/ n00bishness/etc. In my personal experiences, You gotta play vehices sometime, but its not always necessary. Then again, i'm only a gunnery sgt. so i may not have as much experience as the next guy, but I personally think your off to a good start. My nick is BigmacK192. if you ever see me on a server, squad up. I need a good support gunner to cover my back while is snipe.
LG-MindBullets
+10|6747|Kirkland, WA
Your stats look like they're slightly above average, but not spectacular; not that it really matters anyway if you enjoy the way you're playing now. You look like you're fairly good as a support player so I would stick with that if you enjoy it. I don't think I would bother getting back in armor though. I noticed you only had about a 1.8 KD ratio with armor, which isn't much higher than you should be able to get on the ground. You'd do your team a service if you let someone more experienced with armor use the vehicles and remained on the ground acting as a support and anti-infantry role.

Personally, I play what I enjoy. I actually have about a 11.4 KD ratio with armor, but I've been playing it a lot less lately as I've come to discover that I like flying helicopters and playing medic more. I actually get a lower SPM as a pilot than I do roving the streets in armor but I have more fun dominating in the skies. I've also managed to bring my Assault Rifle KD ratio up from 1.5 to almost 1.9 now by playing assault and medic, which I also have a lot of fun doing. If no one on my team is using armor then I'll take advantage of it, but I don't come into a game anymore expecting to patrol the streets in a tank or LAV. It's better for my score and KD ratio for sure, but not as fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard