GR34
+215|6570|ALBERTA> CANADA
OK i have the would medic tree unlocked and the spec ops tree so i got 2 more ranks to day and i decided to go 4 shot gun attach meant and clay mores... and ow that shot gun Adah ment own i got 9 kills with it and only 2 deaths i was like wow. then the shields when down on my titan so i went to defend & i clay more whirred the corridor 2 and just putting random clays around  at the end of the round including all the pins i got i got 786 points i was like wow  i got too points in the round with kills i was like yes
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494
Do you speak English much?
weamo8
+50|6468|USA
786 points?!? Holy shit.  I will claymore whore on titans sometimes, but I have never broken 250, even with pins and such.  Good work.

Did you get one of the metals or ribbins worth 500pts?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6688|under there hayousaidunderwear

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6801|EUR
Trrrrrrrrrrrroll
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

I smell badly-worded bullshit.
Smoke_Deez
+8|6411

weamo8 wrote:

786 points?!? Holy shit.  I will claymore whore on titans sometimes, but I have never broken 250, even with pins and such.  Good work.

My guess is that a ribbon or badge was also received, if not great job.  Also, spell checker is your friend, maybe with your next unlock you can get it...
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6534|Minnesota eh
The most ive eva got with all pins and no badges was 409.
KO
Banned
+31|6568|New Jersey

majorassult wrote:

GR34
+215|6570|ALBERTA> CANADA

weamo8 wrote:

yea i got vet explosives badge
doc. josh
+48|6570

KO wrote:

majorassult wrote:

whats wrong with u guys don't flame him just because u have tiny penises
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6688|under there hayousaidunderwear

doc. josh wrote:

KO wrote:

majorassult wrote:

My penis is actually quite large.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6787|Internet!
Yes, my tiny penis makes me hate this guy. In little tiny text on my penis it says "GR34 is a bastard". You need a magnifying glass to see it though.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6708|England and damn proud

Kanil wrote:

Yes, my tiny penis makes me hate this guy. In little tiny text on my penis it says "GR34 is a bastard". You need a magnifying glass to see it though.
I have Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious on my cock, you can only see "sup" at the moment though
Master*
Banned
+416|6520|United States

KO wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494

doc. josh wrote:

First off my penis is bigger than yours and second we flamed him because it was excessively hard to make out what he was trying to say at certain points in his post.
doc. josh
+48|6570

doc. josh wrote:

First off my penis is bigger than yours and second we flamed him because it was excessively hard to make out what he was trying to say at certain points in his post.
dont be a doushe just read it if u cant yer a moron. and just in case u dident go to school 11" is bigget the -4"

Last edited by doc. josh (2006-12-11 20:11:12)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6552|Singapore

KO wrote:

majorassult wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6465|Brisbane, Australia

doc. josh wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

dont be a doushe just read it if u cant yer a moron. and just in case u dident go to school 11" is bigget the -4"
Wow! Do you learn english with that other guy? Because you both seem to struggle writing coherent sentences...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
silentsin
+3|6723

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Wow! Do you learn english with that other guy? Because you both seem to struggle writing coherent sentences...
TimmmmaaaaH!!!!!!!!

.... "i was like wow"
silentsin
+3|6723
oh, and then i was like yes
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6401|Inside the AR Rockets.
I liek teh englis!!!
Unlike you... -_-
And please, don't unlock "attach meants" anymore, unlock languages like in Dungeons and Dragons -_-
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6616|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

jkohlc wrote:

KO wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6545|Adelaide, South Australia

GR34 wrote:

OK i have the would medic tree unlocked and the spec ops tree so i got 2 more ranks to day and i decided to go 4 shot gun attach meant and clay mores... and ow that shot gun Adah ment own i got 9 kills with it and only 2 deaths i was like wow. then the shields when down on my titan so i went to defend & i clay more whirred the corridor 2 and just putting random clays around  at the end of the round including all the pins i got i got 786 points i was like wow  i got too points in the round with kills i was like yes
DAMMIT MAN, BREATHE!

and spell correctly.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6709
I love the fact that this worthless post got so much attention, and that he has the same karma as me.

/suicide

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard