Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6399|United States
I am getting 2142 for Christmas, even through all the complaints i am still going to try it for myself and see if it really is that bad. But i know in this game there is a large variety of unlocks to choose from. I was wondering from the veterans who have played for a while; which are the best unlocks to get first and why?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6426|New York
mucho threads about this, but i'll oblige.

get both sprint unlocks, they definetely help.
then it just depends on what kit you like to play the most.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Brasso
+1,549|6668

I'd say Voss L-AR, just because it's the G36E of the 22nd century.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6813|EUR
Get the grenades first.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6720|England and damn proud
Sprint unlocks are very good.

Zeller for recon is awesome cause i find it funny to see some recon guy throw down a RDX pack then i shoot it and he dies.

Pilum for engy, cause its great Vs armour

Voss, the gun for every other situation.

Edit. Oh yea get the nades also

Last edited by rustynutz (2006-12-11 13:48:22)

JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6478|Canada
you should most definitly get the nades and the defib first
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6671|Sin City

Get the SD-8 Accipiter flying sentry drone. It totally kicks ass. It gives away your position, refuses to shoot at anything and cant spot shit unless its close enough to stick a knife in your back. On top if it, it gets stuck in hallways and has a mind of its own, kind of like if R2-D2 had a retarded little brother. Awesome.
Sambuccashake
+126|6648|Sweden
And if you get the defibs, EQUIP AND USE THEM!

I hate seeing a bunch of medics waltz around my critically wounded body without doing anything because they have equipped the Herzog (which sucks REALLY bad any way) instead of going rockets+defib.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard