..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689

Vilham wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Jane Grey?? jking lol
Edward Grey?
Damn.. your a smart one.
Ill see if I can dig up my family tree and post it.
Now I know your name im gunna stalk you. Muhahahaha
You know whats funny. I actually thought twice about posting personal information. Teddy's threads will be deleated in 5, 4, 3, 2....
herrr_smity
+156|6668|space command ur anus
a proud member of the Aryan race (sarcasm)
https://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6820/800pxpassingofthegreatrpe9.jpg
The ancient empires fall, the dark-skinned peoples fade and even the demons of antiquity gasp their last, but over all stands the Aryan barbarian, white-skinned, cold-eyed, dominant, the supreme fighting man of the earth.

Last edited by herrr_smity (2006-12-10 11:26:00)

Last1Standing
+3|6450
I'm related to alfred von schlieffen....

his plan didnt succeed in WW1 but it did in WW2.

no im not a nazi.

Last edited by Last1Standing (2006-12-10 11:18:06)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK
That painting is so awesome.
Simon
basically
+838|6698|UK

Vilham wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Jane Grey?? jking lol
Edward Grey?
Damn.. your a smart one.
Ill see if I can dig up my family tree and post it.
Now I know your name im gunna stalk you. Muhahahaha
I'll give you his adress and what time he goes to sleep.
herrr_smity
+156|6668|space command ur anus

Vilham wrote:

That painting is so awesome.
i think it was a little to much
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689

Last1Standing wrote:

no im not a nazi.
aaaa the Schliffen plan. They certainly fucked that one up in WWI. Relied to heavily on everything going perfect. BlitzKrieg.

Im also an Aryan. (MOO AHAHAHAHAA)

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-12-10 11:21:08)

Last1Standing
+3|6450

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Last1Standing wrote:

no im not a nazi.
aaaa the Schliffen plan. They certainly fucked that one up in WWI. Relied to heavily on everything going perfect. BlitzKrieg.

yeah. im not totally german though. ive also got irish, english, chinese, italian, french, austrian, hungarian, and cherokee. oh and im also related to david crockett.

Last edited by Last1Standing (2006-12-10 11:24:05)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689

Last1Standing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Last1Standing wrote:

no im not a nazi.

yeah. im not totally german though. ive also got irish, english, chinese, italian, french, austrian, french, and cherokee. oh and im also related to david crockett.
Im karma'ing you but I still win in the heritage race
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6485|The Land of Scott Walker
Mostly German with a little Danish tossed in to the best of my knowledge.
Last1Standing
+3|6450

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Last1Standing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

yeah. im not totally german though. ive also got irish, english, chinese, italian, french, austrian, french, and cherokee. oh and im also related to david crockett.
Dangit.... why didnt my ancestors marry inter-racially more!? Anyways, i have the official papers for being related to Crockett. Unfortunately, my grandfather on my dad's side wont show me anything about Von Schlieffen. He talked about how we wound up related to him, but i cant remember for my life. next time i see my grandfather, i should ask him though. I think it would be interestin if everyone knew their heritage.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6685|Ohio
about 3/4 german, and 1/4 polish
i think i have a great great great great grandmother from france
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6688|Land of =KBK=
Comanche/Apache/Irish/German/Scottish ... mean ass temper
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689

Last1Standing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Last1Standing wrote:

Dangit.... why didnt my ancestors marry inter-racially more!? Anyways, i have the official papers for being related to Crockett. Unfortunately, my grandfather on my dad's side wont show me anything about Von Schlieffen. He talked about how we wound up related to him, but i cant remember for my life. next time i see my grandfather, i should ask him though. I think it would be interestin if everyone knew their heritage.
Well you know what I find quite ironic. Sir Edward Grey who I posted a link to above declared war on Germany when he was foreign secretary. Refering to WWI

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-12-10 11:31:34)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6592|The Land of Claywhore
German/Cherokee
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6815
Mostly Irish with a little German.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6757|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
1/2 polish
1/2 german
Last1Standing
+3|6450

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Last1Standing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Well you know what I find quite ironic. Sir Edward Grey who I posted a link to above declared war on Germany when he was foreign secretary. Refering to WWI
So i guess we are mutual enemies? Lol.
And at that same website they have a quote from the schlieffen plan:
"When you march into France, let the last man on the right brush the Channel with his sleeve"
Probably the most famous one. I have the book of the schlieffen plan translated into english and its crazy how people didnt learn from its failure in WWI for WWII.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6702|The Outer Circle
Irish, with English, Scottish, Israeli blood along the way
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6680|Manchester UK
3/4 Scottish and 1/4 English... 100% British
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6725|Espoo, Finland
100% Finnish, as far as I know. I don't know a whole lot about by ancestors
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689

Last1Standing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Last1Standing wrote:

So i guess we are mutual enemies? Lol.
And at that same website they have a quote from the schlieffen plan:
"When you march into France, let the last man on the right brush the Channel with his sleeve"
Probably the most famous one. I have the book of the schlieffen plan translated into english and its crazy how people didnt learn from its failure in WWI for WWII.
Well the thing is it wasnt that bad of a plan. It just relied on efficient mobilisation and effective use of the time. Unfortunately it left NO room for mistakes or for failures. It relied on first bombing the living shit out of the enemy with artillery and then surrounding them.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6710|The Netherlands
As far as I know 100% Dutch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard