=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6772|In a van down by the river
pretty?  She's freakin anorexic.  She's a pile of bones.  Maybe when they threw that pie at her she should have taken a piece and eaten it.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6875

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

pretty?  She's freakin anorexic.  She's a pile of bones.  Maybe when they threw that pie at her she should have taken a piece and eaten it.
If she's so ugly why dont the girls  post here Photo un-alterd? The ladies above allways Mess with it?

She Aint my cup of tea Either My GF has a lot more To her like a " Dancer's body " But she is ok No Alcohol nessecary.

There are better looking babes but she's fine. I would like to do her in that Nazi Uniform Maybe with her boots  on
Sturmvogel
+1|6814

Horseman 77 wrote:

If she's so ugly why dont the girls  post here Photo un-alterd? The ladies above allways Mess with it?

She Aint my cup of tea Either My GF has a lot more To her like a " Dancer's body " But she is ok No Alcohol nessecary.

There are better looking babes but she's fine. I would like to do her in that Nazi Uniform Maybe with her boots  on
SHE HAS AN ADAM'S APPLE!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6875

Sturmvogel wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

SHE HAS AN ADAM'S APPLE!
your borne with those, like tonsiles, navels, nostrils.

Good observation though, Just " Shout" em right out when they hit you.
Home
Section.80
+447|6886|Seattle, Washington, USA

What an idiot she is.
I am very surprised to see Horseman sticking up for her with quotes like that.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6875

Homeschtar wrote:

What an idiot she is.
The Quote are entirely out of context.

Ann Coultre is a Political Satirist.

Think of the Foul Nasty Stuff James Carval Said and he was Staff.

I have read her stuff and its misrepresented in those quotes.

You could do it to anyone. Its low life crap.

How about Michael Moore Slowing down the 911 Footage to make it appear that Bush was staring into Space. Only the very astute or people in the Film industry picked up on it. Was he taken to task? No.

Its Obvious You are opposed to her Views and wouldn't want to Contribute to here Finances by Buying her book ( she won't miss your $21 bucks Believe me ) so Borrow one and Read it. Try " Treason "

Than expound on you observations but its frustrating to argue Stats with someone who doesn't have the Data.

note.   NOT ONE INSULT
Home
Section.80
+447|6886|Seattle, Washington, USA

Horseman 77 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

What an idiot she is.
The Quote are entirely out of context.

Ann Coultre is a Political Satirist.

Think of the Foul Nasty Stuff James Carval Said and he was Staff.

I have read her stuff and its misrepresented in those quotes.

You could do it to anyone. Its low life crap.

How about Michael Moore Slowing down the 911 Footage to make it appear that Bush was staring into Space. Only the very astute or people in the Film industry picked up on it. Was he taken to task? No.

Its Obvious You are opposed to her Views and wouldn't want to Contribute to here Finances by Buying her book ( she won't miss your $21 bucks Believe me ) so Borrow one and Read it. Try " Treason "

Than expound on you observations but its frustrating to argue Stats with someone who doesn't have the Data.

note.   NOT ONE INSULT
OK, thanks for clearing that up. I may be opposed to her views, but at least I know now that she did not say those idiotic things. Thank you for not flaming.
Czechnology
+0|6739
No, she DID say them, Horseman is just implying that by putting said quotes back into their original context, one is to infer that she is not being serious. I personally have seen her speak on television, and if she really IS a "satirist" she gives no indication that she is joking.

People like this on both sides are what is wrong with politics in this country. Anyone with enough money and clout to become president is going to be corrupt by default, so until we change the current system, we will continue to have two-faced asshats for leaders.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6875

Czechnology wrote:

No, she DID say them, Horseman is just implying that by putting said quotes back into their original context, one is to infer that she is not being serious. I personally have seen her speak on television, and if she really IS a "satirist" she gives no indication that she is joking.

People like this on both sides are what is wrong with politics in this country. Anyone with enough money and clout to become president is going to be corrupt by default, so until we change the current system, we will continue to have two-faced asshats for leaders.
Take " his word " for it  Or see for yourself.

Do as you will.  I always go with the Latter.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6812|Golden, CO

Sturmvogel wrote:

SHE HAS AN ADAM'S APPLE!
DAMN YOU I WANTED TO SAY THAT.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6812|Golden, CO

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sturmvogel wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

SHE HAS AN ADAM'S APPLE!

dude, chicks don't have adam's apples...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6875

deject wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sturmvogel wrote:

SHE HAS AN ADAM'S APPLE!

dude, chicks don't have adam's apples...
Ya they do, get out your Anatomy book. Every thing a chick has is usually smaller. Hands Feet Etc.

Your own experince may Differ.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
Boy Horseman is gonna defend Ann Coulter to the grave.  How can you defend someone like that?  That would be like defending Michael Jackson.  Creepy!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6875

Boy Horseman is gonna defend Ann Coulter to the grave.  How can you defend someone like that?  That would be like defending Michael Jackson.  Creepy!
Again just make your own decision. Dont parrot some one elses.

Michael Jackson is Innocent or Obviuosly insane, If he is a molester Why not go some place where it is leagal. Places exist I am sure.

Either way he should be in some institution I think,
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
Ann Coulter belongs in an institution....
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6783|I'm worldwide, beotch

You don't like what she has to say? Well who the fuck cares what you think? People pay to hear Ann Coulter's ideas and political satire and off-the-wall shit...you're just regurgitating quotes on a video game forum.

All quotes taken out of context, nonetheless.

In this world, there will always be bleeding heart liberals and right-of-Hitler conservatives. Insteading of repeating after them, do something useful like formulating an opinion of your own.

Oh, and Zimbabwe sucks ass.

Last edited by Aegis (2005-12-24 19:53:40)

[ar15]crazylarry
+0|6785
go figure micheal jackson did move some place its legal to sex the little boys. and hes been reported to becoming a muslim.
the fun would be trying to defend jesse jackson or louis farrahkan.
timboon
+2|6754

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sturmvogel wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

SHE HAS AN ADAM'S APPLE!

hahahaha lmao
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6844|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Well, Horseman, good job!.

There is an old saying in politics......if you're not a liberal while you're young, you have no heart...if you're not a conservative when you get older, you don't have a brain. I am truly hoping that all of you going for Miss Coulter and Horseman's jugular are the former. What well thought out arguments you people lay out in trying to discredit your opponent ......"She has  an Adam's apple" , "What a bitch"...etc. As Horseman suggested, try picking up a book and reading it, rather than parroting some Michael Moore-like half-truths and distortions.

I guess if you've got a heart, though, you don't need a brain?

https://rightpoint.org/slander.jpe
Rakasan
+7|6875|California, USA
I heard she swallows too
-=1stInF.|Slappey
+3|6792

Aegis wrote:

Oh, and Zimbabwe sucks ass.
No offense, but i don't think anybody who lives in Atlanta has a right to insult Zimbabwe. They don't call it the dirty south for nothing.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Well, Horseman, good job!.
As Horseman suggested, try picking up a book and reading it, rather than parroting some Michael Moore-like half-truths and distortions.
http://rightpoint.org/slander.jpe
half truths?  Sorry these opinions are expressed soley on the behalf of what I have heard Ann Coulter say.  Frankly, she's about as far right as Michael Moore is far left.  They both throw their fair share of smear out there.  If that's where your political ideals are founded, then you are sadly misguided.  Btw, merry christmas.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6810|PNW

section9 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

section9 wrote:

all right wingers should  burn in hell.....it's a shame that all the wrong people die in accidents.
The party of Intelect and  Tolerance speaks...  ROFLMAO
so you laughed your head off eh? just what i would expect from an asshole with dentures... oh and what party would i be affiliated with mind reader?
And you speak again...

You said that all right wingers should burn in hell, which is an extreme enough comment to warrant assumption that you are a left winger, and are thus affiliated with one of their parties. People of the left wing do themselves no good by resorting to petty insult in debate, particularly when they usually claim sole possession of decent human values.
Czechnology
+0|6739
Again I'll say it, anyone who assumes that someone who is a democrat or a republican is a certain way is by definition biased and therefore anything they have to say about the opposite point of view is just going to be slanted opinion.

People who make millions with heavy handed, lightly factual attacks on entire groups of people are no better than any other race/class/whateverist. Michael Moore, the woman in question, anyone. They're all the same, and they only care about their own bank accounts. Its just sad there are enough people out there who support the fracturing of our society with their own money in effect, funding a political civil war.
Czechnology
+0|6739
And for the record, I just went to her website and in 15 seconds, on her front page, I found this little gem.

This is the entire paragraph, in an article on the frontpage of her homepage, regarding the bush spying issue, so it is certainly not out of context.

"Which brings me to this week's scandal about No Such Agency spying on "Americans." I have difficulty ginning up much interest in this story inasmuch as I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East, and sending liberals to Guantanamo. " (http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/welcome.cgi)

"Political satire" that isnt, nor is it sarcasm. That's ignorance and a splash of general hatred, sold to the slavering public who is told by clone after clone who assumes the presidency that the other party is diametrically opposed to their views and beliefs. BOTH parties are corrupt, BOTH parties are full of richboy idiots who know just enough to keep themselves in caviar and toast points who get put in cushy positions by their daddies. If you want to get pissed at someone get pissed at the people who are keeping you fighting each other instead of turning on the inbred dandies who "lead" you. Kerry and Bush are two sides of the same coin. You can keep telling half the country that your flavor of cyanide is better, or you can wake up to the larger issue.

Anne Coulter is no better or worse than any of the leeches who make money off of the political division in the US, she's just smarter than you for figuring out how to exploit it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard