Kissmybumper
+2|6552
Well recenlty i have been playing BF2 quite a lot now but iove noticed one thing, sometimes i would just be running and all of a sudden i would freeze. I would think it was just lag but then my whole bf2 closes on me and forces me to open it again. is that the one server crash bug that the so called 1.41 patch fixed?
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6502
oh man dont get me started with those

i want to break my fucking computer when that happens

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-11-16 22:13:41)

roshambo14
+7|6473
Those are the best.  That or the random temporary connection loss moments.  I was playing Daqing the other day as PLA and stole the F15.   As soon as I get up in the air and turn away from the US base, I froze.  I came back to the jet smashed in the ground and me being "no more".
rmilhous
+32|6548|Augusta, Georgia
Fuckzors. I was hoping that this was only happening to me. After patch 1.41 I have experienced both the temporary loss of connection and CTD's since. I never had that happen before this patch.

What are you supposed to do? Well, at least EA didnt nerf anything this go round.

:NBS:rmilhous
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA

Kissmybumper wrote:

Well recenlty i have been playing BF2 quite a lot now but iove noticed one thing, sometimes i would just be running and all of a sudden i would freeze. I would think it was just lag but then my whole bf2 closes on me and forces me to open it again. is that the one server crash bug that the so called 1.41 patch fixed?
yes, because your computer is a server.

/sarcasm

this is called a crash to desktop (CTD) and its part of life. live with it. take it out to lunch, get to know it, fuck it, marry it, whatever. just live with it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard