JaggedPanther
+61|6491
i3d.nl

Reason:
Server have admins that kick you for "their" plane/choppers/buggies

Commentary:
For the most part. Most servers lately have had admins that do not abuse thier status. However i3d.nl has failed several times. Do not expect to use chopper/planes or even buggies if they feel like it.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-01-21 14:45:06)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.
People are just going to go into that server now that you've warned them not to go there you know.....
Redkill
+6|6379
lol, same applies for the Tug server, they kicked me twice for getting in the chopper, and they suck atr it, what a bunch of fuckin little kids
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6758|England
isnt i3d.nl like some dutch equivelent of multiplay.co.uk?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla

wooly-back-jack wrote:

isnt i3d.nl like some dutch equivelent of multiplay.co.uk?
Thats what I was thinking.... Also there is a thread for this (but i cant be arsed to search for it)
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6466

there are alot of u stupid admins out there... also BBUK clan wut a noobish admins!!!!!
diphusion
+3|6327
You'll have to be a bit more specific than that, JaggedPanther.
i3d.nl are a large hosting company, who run managed renting of game servers, including BF2.
They have no control over the admins who rent the servers, as long as they comply to the terms and conditions of the lease of the server.  Since they're paying for it they can run it how they want, this is true of any rented server.

I play regulary on servers at i3d.nl and have had many decent games on them.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6552|Valhalla
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480 <--- maybe i can be arsed to search?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6774|Hell, p.o box 666

ok mister I know a server where admins abuse their powers... i3d.nl is just a provider! The BF2s.com Euro´s even use two of their servers. Further, use the SEARCH next time, there is already a topic about lame server admins.

Once again, i3d.nl is just a provider! Man, proof you stuff before writing please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard