This post is in the process of being updated. All information is subject to change -- liquidat0r

This F.A.Q contains information on the BF2S EU Server, The EU VoIP Servers, The EU Subforum, The EU Admins[/b] and miscellaneous BF2S EU info.

If you have any further questions please post them in this sub forum. If your question has previously been answered in this F.A.Q or some where else your question will be closed and you will be directed either here or to the answer.

BF2s.com EU Server

Q. What is the BF2S EU Server IP?

A. The IP address for the EU server is 84.244.186.41:16567
Q. What are the Rules of the BF2s.com EU Server?

A. The Rules can be found here.
Q. What maps run on the BF2s.com EU Server?

A.
Sunday: Wake Only - 64 Player Map - 64 Players - ∞ rounds
Monday: Wake Only - 64 Player Map - 64 Players - ∞ rounds
Tuesday: City Maps - Not IO - 32/64 player Map Size - 64 Players - 2 rounds
Wednesday: City Maps - Not IO - 32/64 player Map Size - 64 Players - 2 rounds
Thursday: SF/PR (Mod/Expansion/Booster-day)
Friday: Carnage - Karkand/Jalalabad/Mashtuur - IO - 16 player map sze - 64 players - 4 rounds
Saturday: Carnage - Karkand/Jalalabad/Mashtuur - IO - 16 player map sze - 64 players - 4 rounds
Q. Is there any information regarding the Team-Speak server which the BF2s EU members use?

A. There is a full guide to the TS Server found here bf2s.com EU server "official"Teamspeak channel until VoIP is restored.
Q. Why there's no one in team-speak even when server is full?

A. Not everyone who plays on the server is from the BF2s community, so they do not know about the TS channel or do not want to use it because they do not know anyone.
The TS server will usually be home to about 5-6 BF2s EU Server regulars each night, although some nights (maybe the day/night you were on the server) there will be very few members on line.
Since VoIP is working on our server you can also talk to players in your squad who are not using the TS channel.
Q. Can I join you at the TS-server when I'm playing? Or do i have to wear the [BF2s] tag then?

A. You can join the TS-server when you are playing. We welcome people with open arms when they join in with talking over TS. It helps that you wear the [BF2s] tag in the game because we then know that it is you who is TS and not some random person joining our squad. Also it helps when inviting members into the squad at the start of the game.
BF2s EU Division

Q. How do i become a member of the [BF2s] clan?

A. We are not a clan so not all the members play at the same time, or have to play at the same time. Anyone from the BF2s.com forum can wear the [BF2s] tag, However, we do ask that you introduce yourself to the other [BF2s] regulars, and become a frequent visitor to the BF2s EU Server Sub Forum.

Further information about the BF2s EU Division can be found in the BF2s EU Basecamp or the BF2s squad member section (EU server)
Q. How do i know which members of the BF2s.com forum are Admins on the BF2s EU Server?
Q. Who are the admins?

A. There is a full list of Admins here.
Q. I was kicked from the BF2s EU Server. Why? Who? What? Where am I?

A. Refer to this thread for all Bans/Warnings/Appeals. bf2s.com EU Ranked Server bans and kicks appeals / admin complaints
Q. When is the best time to join the server?

A. Usually around 18:00 GMT the server will be full/half full.
Misc...

Q. The BF2s EU Server is full and i can not join.

A. If you log into the BF2s Team-Speak channel, then one of the admins will be able to make some room for the [BF2s] regulars.
Q. Can our clan scrim against you guys?

A. We are not a clan so a real clanwar will not be possible, you can always join us on the BF2s EU server though for some nice games. It is not unusual that several clans play some rounds on our server.

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-03-14 08:39:43)