SobeR462
+2|5396
Hi,
I read in some BF2 guides on the internet that Spec Ops class is not vissible on UAV and radar scans.
Is this true or has that changed somehow, as it seems to me not to be true when I play as Spec ops class ?
Thank you.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

its just you
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6359|the Great British Queendom :)
Yup, but you have to be still?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA
Everyone is visible on UAV, but Spec Ops can use the C4 to destroy the UAV trailer so the enemy commander can't use it.  Most Spec Ops players camp out near the UAV trailer, destroy it, wait for commander to drop supplies, rinse, repeat.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
No I heard something about spec ops not being visible on radar too, maybe it is true I don't know
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5636|Southern California
From what I have heard Spec Ops aren't visible while using a Jet not sure about tanks and DPV's.
Ioan92
+337|5724

-MetaL* wrote:

From what I have heard Spec Ops aren't visible while using a Jet not sure about tanks and DPV's.
k
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Maybe I'm imagining things, but I think Spec-Ops don't appear on UAV when they're not moving, and maybe when they're prone . . .

I only say this because one time I was checking the UAV for enemies near the South Town Center. No red dots were visible, so I move in on the flag. The UAV covers the flag area for some time, then I see an SAS Spec Ops blow me up with C4 after climbing the ladder while I was capping.

He wasn't visible on the UAV for some reason. Maybe it was a one off moment . . .
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

-MetaL* wrote:

lolwut
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5534|USA
I don't know if this is true, it could be a glitch/bug at certain times that they don't show, I'm sure there have been bugs where other classes didn't show up on UAV.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5598|Vacationland
Who needs to be invisible when you have the Scar-L
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5428|Dublin, Ireland
I heard Spec-ops can actually shoot through the game and hit some idiot through the monitor.

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

I heard you should not play spec ops.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
i heard
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5511|America
i
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
HSG
+23|6476|British Columbia, Canada
Hmm interesting, I never noticed anything about that.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=24606

i'm pulling an orangehound gents
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
"UAV sees you!"
Chorcai
+49|6650|Ireland

Oisín<3 wrote:

I heard Spec-ops can actually shoot through the game and hit some idiot through the monitor.

Thats why I wear tin foil on my head !
melabon
+8|6211|Germany
Hello SobeR462, it is not true that the Spec Ops class is invisible on radar and UAV scans.
I do not know from where you get the BF2 guides, but this is nonsense. CU, Meik.

For all the others here, SobeR462 is new here, so respect and respond correctly when someone, how is new, wants to know something. After this,

" Invisible Spec Oops, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .!!! "
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5934|CA
I've heard that if you catch an invisible spec-ops guy that he has to give you three wishes and a handie.  My clan mate told me he caught one, so it has to be true.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I head it's true from a couple of places, if it's not true then it would seem like a gd idea it would make them more useful on karkand
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6001|Aberdeen, Scotland

cowami wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=24606

i'm pulling an orangehound gents
^^ read this to see the rumour disproved. N1 cowami
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon
i know i'll get made fun of... but i had a similar situation on warlord.  it was a IO server, sas just capped mosque, and i was watching everyone on the uav.  i scanned regularly, and noticed a little bastard sneaking into the palace backyard.  he wasn't quite a threat yet, so i decided to put up another uav before dealing with him.  after said uav went up, i ran a scan to find him again, and he wasn't there.  exactly two seconds later, my uav trailer blew up, and the dude was standing right next to it. 

i know that thread supposedly disproves it, but i'm just saying what i saw.

Last edited by steelie34 (2009-07-24 12:20:48)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6001|Aberdeen, Scotland
Yeah, I've had similar things happen in the past too...I think the scan is just bugged

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard