Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
LittleMy
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|41|PL
Hi!
I got out of the CoD loop after the second part, yeah the WWII one. I loved it but didn't like the direction that series took afterwards. How is it now? Which FPS title should I dive into as a single player, uninterested in multiplayer but looking for the feel of old title like first MoH and CoD? I dabbled a bit in Battlefield I and it was alright but I am not a fan of multiplayer and the single player campaign sucked.
So, any advice what could I play? And also what can I do to improve my aim?
unnamednewbie13
+1,824|5495|USA

There's a number of games that specifically market themselves as aim trainers you could google, or search on steam.

For shooter SP, I'd maybe casually recommend looking at Far Cry, Ghost Recon, Just Cause. I can't really think of a specifically COD/BF-like game at the moment with an organized single player campaign.
SophiaCohen1955
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|34
How could you not mention Doom or Doom Eternal? It improves your aiming and response time by a lot! I'd say go with this
unnamednewbie13
+1,824|5495|USA

There's always going to be a game missing from even an exhaustive list. But the new Dooms are a significantly different setting, with no vehicles, and with (to me) an entirely different feel for motion. Aside from Eternal's verticality, combat feels deceptively slow-paced. I would recommend old Doom with mods. Going back to that, it feels like weights have been taken off of your ankles.

On aim practice: Having played a fair bit of shooters, I'd say if you want to aim-train, your best bet would be to practice in the game you want to get better at. Supplementary to that maybe, an aim-trainer set to emulate that game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard