Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
ronin1942
+-1|5075
i would like to see a break down of how many of my gold, silver, and bronze medals are going to us or mec. that way we can track how close we are to getting the Navy Cross, Golden Scimitar, or People's Medallion.
midgetspy
+3|5060
The wins don't even matter, they will come WAY before the 4500 hrs.

Nic
Ag3nT-()[email protected]
Another German Mod
+6|5040|Lake Constanze, Germany

ronin1942 wrote:

i would like to see a break down of how many of my gold, silver, and bronze medals are going to us or mec. that way we can track how close we are to getting the Navy Cross, Golden Scimitar, or People's Medallion.
Huh? Why? Play 4500 hours with each army.
Have 500 wins with each army. Have a minimum "Best Round Score" of 100 points with each army.
So, hm, what do u wanna do with the stars?!

Greetz,
Agent
excalibur69
+0|5078
just as a side note, i think many of the medals on UBAR are incorrect, as a few of the top guys have a few of the prestigious medals...for example, http://bf2s.com/player/44708151/ has: the Navy Cross, Golden Schimitar and Medal of Valor (and is no where near UBAR's requirements)...maybe EA just changed the requirements, who knows
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|5080|"Frisco"

Wow. Either EA has changed some stuff, or they have *really* messed something up.
Ag3nT-()[email protected]
Another German Mod
+6|5040|Lake Constanze, Germany
If EA changed something, here are my presumtions:
Medal Of Valor: looks like they deleted the last digit of all requierements.
Golden Scimitar / Navy Cross: looks like they deleted the last digit of the "time" requirement.
Would make sense to me, coz u can earn these medals like a Gold/Silver/Bronze Star.
Of course not as much. But with the original requirements, u would earn such a medal only one time
Let's wait and c what will happen

Greetz,
Agent
-|NF|-Sir007*.*
Heavy Assault Officer
+0|5015|Beersel, Belgium

Ag3nT-()[email protected] wrote:

If EA changed something, here are my presumtions:
Medal Of Valor: looks like they deleted the last digit of all requierements.
Golden Scimitar / Navy Cross: looks like they deleted the last digit of the "time" requirement.
Would make sense to me, coz u can earn these medals like a Gold/Silver/Bronze Star.
Of course not as much. But with the original requirements, u would earn such a medal only one time
Let's wait and c what will happen

Greetz,
Agent
Yeah, that seems to me the most possible explanation too. Maybe they found the criteria of 4500h global a bit too much (can't imagine myself get more then 1 - the first was going to be a pain to get with 4500h O_o) and cut it down to 450h (6000h to 600h for Medal of Valor) thus what AgentOrange said.

Last edited by -|NF|-Sir007*.* (2005-10-01 09:45:43)

bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|5072|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

chuyskywalker wrote:

Wow. Either EA has changed some stuff, or they have *really* messed something up.
hey, i'm happy as long as they don't take away my MEC time in theater ribbon... shhhh nobody tell EA i have it... i'm hoarding it. IT'S MINE. NO TOUCHY TOUCHY!
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|5018

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

hey, i'm happy as long as they don't take away my MEC time in theater ribbon... shhhh nobody tell EA i have it... i'm hoarding it. IT'S MINE. NO TOUCHY TOUCHY!
dude howd you get that anyways :p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard