Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
adam1503
Member
+85|5313|Manchester, UK
I think I have come to that point in my life where I need to move on from BF2S.  I no longer play BF2 as I have started University, and am quickly becoming... disillusioned... with the community.  Dont get me wrong, my time here has been good fun, but recently I have realised that Im tired of it, and need to move on.  I dont know if this is because the community has changed somehow while I have been here or simply because I have changed, but it doesnt matter.

Now I know Im not a well-known member here, so don't assume that Im posting this because I'm going emo and am about to slit my wrists, or that Im an attention seeker,  because Im not.  This is just a cathartic way for me to express my thoughts and to draw a line under my time here.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in threads with me, sent me karma, and generally made my time here all the more fun.

Adam
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|5249|New Haven, CT
Oh, and good luck in your future.

Mod: Please do not explicitly ask for karma.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5687

see ya soon
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|5372|Chicago, IL

usmarine2005 wrote:

see ya soon
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|5145|Phoenix, AZ
peace dude, good luck
MetaL*
Banned
+188|5082|Anaheim, Mexifornia
This makes me sad
Reciprocity
Member
+721|5506|the dank(super) side of Oregon
is bf2s something you move on from?
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|5261|Oregon
byebye. good luck!
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|5313|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Goodbye and good luck.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5575|Washington DC

MetaL* wrote:

This makes me sad
Why?  The purpose of posting a thread like this is not to say "goodbye".  There have been 30-40 of these threads, and I can't recall a single member who didn't return. 

Most of the time, the purpose of these threads is a cry for attention.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|5565|Montréal, Québec
best thing you've done in 2008
..teddy..jimmy
Member
+1,393|5575
Later...

Manchester University?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|5496|USA

OrangeHound wrote:

MetaL* wrote:

This makes me sad
Why?  The purpose of posting a thread like this is not to say "goodbye".  There have been 30-40 of these threads, and I can't recall a single member who didn't return. 

Most of the time, the purpose of these threads is a cry for attention.
thats a pretty ignorant thing to say.

the purpose of these threads for most is indeed to say goodbye. do they mean it? absolutely.

can they break their addiction? not necessarily.


back on topic:

later adam. if you come back, i'll probably still be here.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|5463|Internetfitlerland

S.Lythberg wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

see ya soon
You always do...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|5623

Reciprocity wrote:

is bf2s something you move on from?
no
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|4908
L8r m8, try not to die or anything
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5575|Washington DC

Ender2309 wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

MetaL* wrote:

This makes me sad
Why?  The purpose of posting a thread like this is not to say "goodbye".  There have been 30-40 of these threads, and I can't recall a single member who didn't return. 

Most of the time, the purpose of these threads is a cry for attention.
thats a pretty ignorant thing to say.
Ignorant?  No.  Ignorance implies not understanding reality.

The reality is that the people who really leave never post these threads ... they just leave.  However, those who post such threads always return.

To assume otherwise is ignorance.

(Basically, I'm just tired of seeing these pointless "goodbye" threads, because ultimately the member never leaves).
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|5338|Michigan, USA

You'll be back.  Have fun while you're out in the meantime.
psH
Banned
+217|5309|Sydney

Reciprocity wrote:

is bf2s something you move on from?
HE'LL BE BACK, THEY'LL ALL BE BACK.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|5558|Sin City

Too bad he's leaving, sad to see someone that posts maturely hang it up.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|5379|The Twilight Zone

Ender2309 wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

MetaL* wrote:

This makes me sad
Why?  The purpose of posting a thread like this is not to say "goodbye".  There have been 30-40 of these threads, and I can't recall a single member who didn't return. 

Most of the time, the purpose of these threads is a cry for attention.
thats a pretty ignorant thing to say.

the purpose of these threads for most is indeed to say goodbye. do they mean it? absolutely.

can they break their addiction? not necessarily.


back on topic:

later adam. if you come back, i'll probably still be here.
This deserves a +1. Well said!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|5522|Seattle

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5454|Global Command
"All Things Must Pass"   by The Beatles 


Sunrise doesn't last all morning,
a cloudburst doesn't last all day
Seems my love is up and has left you with no warning
But it's not always going to be this grey
All things must pass, all things must pass away
Sunset doesn't last all evening,
a mind can blow those clouds away
after all this my love is up and must be leaving
It has not always been this grey
[All Things Must Pass lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

All things must pass, all things must pass away
All things must pass none of life's strings can last
So I must be on my way and face another day
Now the darkness only stays at nighttime,
in the morning it will fade away
Daylight is good at arriving at the right time
It's not always going to be this grey
All things must pass, all things must pass away
All things must pass, all things must pass away
kptk92
u
+972|5333|tc_london

thraSK wrote:

L8r m8, try not to die or anything
That helps

Ta ra Adam
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|5548|Camp XRay

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard