They drive me crazy, and I'm sure lots will agree with me. Random examples:

Random Example #1 wrote:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Random Example #2 wrote:

you freaking Lib.
And there are many, many more. It could be done by either:

a) STFU
b) GTFO

Don't get me wrong, I love the pointless flaming! But not with the liberal-insulting morons

PS.Thanks to Kyle for the useful format.
Mitch
Ive been here for 15.5 years. That’s half my life.
+876|5907|South Florida
You MUST be a lib.
"Oh i dont like something so lets change the law so that the other 10 people in the world who dont like it wont have to suffer"

GTFO AND STFU
15 more years! 15 more years!
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6229|Germany

ghettoperson wrote:

Random Example #1 wrote:

Random Example #2 wrote:

you freaking Lib.

a) STFU
b) GTFO

Don't get me wrong, I love the pointless flaming! But not with the liberal-insulting morons

I agree.
OK, there is no such "liberal vs. conservative war" here in Germany as it is in the U. S.
But insulting someone's religious or political beliefs is something which has to stay out of public forums.
You can discuss on those topics, but don't make it an insult.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

You MUST be a lib.
"Oh i dont like something so lets change the law so that the other 10 people in the world who dont like it wont have to suffer"

GTFO AND STFU
And what about "Oh, we have had this law for the last 200 years, and because society never changes it is sure good to keep this law up"?

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-05-05 07:15:02)

Mitch
Ive been here for 15.5 years. That’s half my life.
+876|5907|South Florida

NiMhurchu wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Random Example #1 wrote:

Random Example #2 wrote:

you freaking Lib.

a) STFU
b) GTFO

I agree.
OK, there is no such "liberal vs. conservative war" here in Germany as it is in the U. S.
But insulting someone's religious or political beliefs is something which has to stay out of public forums.
You can discuss on those topics, but don't make it an insult.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

You MUST be a lib.

GTFO AND STFU
And what about "Oh, we have had this law for the last 200 years, and because society never changes it is sure good to keep this law up"?
If it aint broke dont fix it. Give me an example of this. Would you be refering to gun laws???
The problem with you liberals is you make something out of nothing! instead of focusing on the important shit that you know requires work, you instead make up new problems that arent a real issue,.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-05-05 07:25:29)

15 more years! 15 more years!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6031

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

You MUST be a lib.

GTFO AND STFU
Wow, I sure got prawned there.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5911|Global Command
Liberal.

There, you have been insulted.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6144

Nope.  Unless you ban...

zomg Bush is an idiot

and fucking American cowboys .... etc etc etc
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6089|67.222.138.85

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nope.  Unless you ban...

zomg Bush is an idiot

QFE

There will always be some level of tension in D&ST, so unless you want some of the worst censorship you will ever see on this site I suggest you report whatever is really bad and deal with the rest.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6031

Sorry, that was intended to be rather tongue in cheek after G3Genius's response to Cryles thread. Apparently that was missed by everyone though. *sigh*
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6138|United States of America
God damnit, fucking liberals complaining again...
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6146
lmao this is why i usually don't post in D&ST.  I tried it for a while but these section is pointless.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|5827|The Land of Scott Walker
Feel free to call me a conservative, neo-con, right-winger, etc etc they all make me smile.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|5919|Chicago
The mindless shitslinging is what keeps this section of the forums fun. Without it, people wouldn't be compelled to defend their ideals or attack the opposition.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6192|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nope.  Unless you ban...

zomg Bush is an idiot

QFE

There will always be some level of tension in D&ST, so unless you want some of the worst censorship you will ever see on this site I suggest you report whatever is really bad and deal with the rest.
QFE ?

Most of the peoples posts i read that use those phrases are you guys poorly trying to put them in the mouth of liberals and moderates on this forum, why don`t you start to contribute something useful to the different debates besides mocking those with a different view than your own.

But i agree on the point if you can`t take the heat of a debate and stand for what you say you should rethink your commitment !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6088

ghettoperson wrote:

Random Example #1 wrote:

Random Example #2 wrote:

you freaking Lib.

a) STFU
b) GTFO

Ok thats real fair.  Just ban liberal flavored insults. 
How about we ban all politica -party related insults.

O and by the way, STFU
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6212|Denver colorado
Lets ban every other word other than yes and no on these forums.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6032|Keyboard
D&ST fights are like parties with drunk people, they'll will only last until someone begins to nag and throw punches.
l41e
+677|6030

I disagree. Liberals suck. You all propose that we should commit suicide and destroy the world and kill everyone. I don't need an explanation because I'm not a liberal and thus I'm inherently better than you, because all liberals suck. Fuck you.

Edit: Just for the people who didn't notice the sarcasm dripping off of this post.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-05-05 15:44:16)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6089|67.222.138.85

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nope.  Unless you ban...

zomg Bush is an idiot

QFE

QFE ?

Most of the peoples posts i read that use those phrases are you guys poorly trying to put them in the mouth of liberals and moderates on this forum, why don`t you start to contribute something useful to the different debates besides mocking those with a different view than your own.

But i agree on the point if you can`t take the heat of a debate and stand for what you say you should rethink your commitment !
Wait...what? I was agreeing with his post, no sarcasm intended.
ATG
Banned
Lol/popcorns.
Ryan
+1,230|6225|Alberta, Canada

I propose a ban on everything, then we will all be happy.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6192|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

QFE

QFE ?

Wait...what? I was agreeing with his post, no sarcasm intended.
Okay
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ATG
Banned

Ridir wrote:

lmao this is why i usually don't post in D&ST.  I tried it for a while but these section is pointless.
https://i14.tinypic.com/4pmzjhe.png
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6008|Sea to globally-cooled sea
Hey man, I see it like it is.

and I know you were quoting me with the "you freaking lib."  I called you that.  Because you are that.

Why be ashamed??

I'm a conservative.  You can call me Conservative all day long and I'll smile bigger and bigger.

Like i said, I call it as I see it.  You are ashamed of yourself and being labeled by your beliefs, because they are not founded on ideas but on criticism--it's the liberal way.  you call for the ability to choose, but only to choose YOUR option.

Pro-choice is not pro-choice.  You don't want people to choose whether or not to bear arms.  You don't want people to choose not to abort.  As a matter of fact, your movement HATES pro-lifers.

You're not about choice, and you're not about liberating.  You're about rocking the boat, and keeping it rocked.

BAM.

Last edited by G3|Genius (2007-05-05 16:21:46)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|5664|Pennsyltucky

Thank you Michael Savage, truer words were never spoken.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard