Acromos
+2|6288
Well - here's my problem.

There is skill - and then there is someone killing me with a headshot from the other side of the bridge on Kharkand, while moving. Repeatedly. All the while I seem to never get a single hit in on him, though I'm the one actually trying to aim.

Am I the only one playing this game without cheating? Or am I just the only one pissed off at complete and utter useless twats thinking they own the game because they cheat?
paper_pieon
+7|6294
i hear ya buddy! its fucking pathetic! stupid noobs that find out how to cheat go make new accounts and then own, without it their useless, same goes for vehicle whores (APC,tank) if they dont get it they wait, and even TK just to get it!

CASTRATE THEM ALL!!
cMD-RR
+17|6278
i cheat, i got a msx
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6319|105 RVK
hey i just got a crybaby like u on the server I was on yesterday [screenie coming]
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
I wait for my Heli/Jet/Tank after i've got shot down.

Off course i do,what else would i do when i'm bored of infantry?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6454|A W S M F O X
Quit crying and start accepting people are better than you.
Megalomaniac
+92|6319|105 RVK
https://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7800/screen005fw2.png

Guess my cover is blown?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6747|Hell, p.o box 666

[Noob]Tyler it is blown since you´ve created this account
docnutz
+39|6750|B O S T ON area

Missionless wrote:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7800 … 005fw2.png

Guess my cover is blown?
omg! the one shot kill hack!  rolfsicle. 
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

Why do low ranks always complain of vehicle whores?
Learn to play, or fucking take it out then.

Further more, why do they assume the entire BF2 population are hackers, and that they ONLY THEY are the clean ones - despite not being able to shoot for shit?
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6679|"The Empire"
The aimbot issue is becoming a joke, nearly every server I join some idiot is shouting about someone with an aimbot, its hapening everytime i play, loads of factors effect game play, skill, ping, lag, luck, others people ping.

Hell i tried kill a Corporal last night, shot him with a full mag with ak in the back, he flickers so i cant see him and when i run over to where he was he reapears shots me once and i die. His ping was 250+, not a hack just shit connection to that server!!!
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6730|Comber, Northern Ireland

cMD-RR wrote:

i cheat, i got a msx
MSX FTW!!11
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6454|A W S M F O X
Hahahahaaaa....love it "Fucking hAxerZ"
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord

Acromos wrote:

Well - here's my problem.

There is skill - and then there is someone killing me with a headshot from the other side of the bridge on Kharkand, while moving. Repeatedly.
Okay, while I think cheating is rife in this game but could we have just a few tiny details?

For a start how long have you played/sniped? That right there makes a huge difference; what you've said could just be "I'm a Sergeant and I got owned by a Colonel with 300 hours of sniping under his belt <cries>" If you've only had the game for a couple of months what you think is suspicious might not be anything to an experienced player.

You can move and shoot with the sniper rifles... or it could look like you are: zoom, stand, strafe, pause and shoot, strafe. Rinse and repeat.

What was the player's name?

Which gun? If he was using the M24 or L96A1 their deviation is so low standing makes practically no difference. That and the scopes being easier to use, if you were facing him with an SVD or M95 he had an additional advantage there.

Acromos wrote:

All the while I seem to never get a single hit in on him, though I'm the one actually trying to aim.
You did mention he was moving, that's not an easy target to hit; many experienced players aren't good at it. If you're stationary (regardless of how far apart you two were) and the other guy is moving he's often got the advantage, not the other way around.

Missionless wrote:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7800 … 005fw2.png

Guess my cover is blown?
ROFL what a classic! Noob admins, Jesus.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6426|UK
haha

i get hack accusations all the time ( im not trying to say im good )

best thing to do is take them as a compliment

ive been banned of a server i joined for 5 mins

think it was FMJ or w/e

i join headshot the admin and he kicked me for hacks

i didnt manage to get a ss of that but i did manage to take this one earlier in the round

haha @ nubs thats think i aimbot

https://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2508/screen003ge9.png
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic
Hey Tyler, remember the time you started accusing me of hacking?

Fun times.

EDIT: When did he say anything about sniping? Ego lol.

Last edited by Towelly (2007-02-09 07:09:35)

Barrakuda777
+86|6727|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Well as my move got moved to the media section I will post some of what is possible for a sniper to do.... bear this in mind before you call snipers cheats.
And this is only from 3 standard rounds play and is nothing exceptional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdiH4rlN1wQ

(plus I actually want some forum people to see this movie )

Kooda
ssj3barua
+55|6680|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
I don't accuse people that are a good shot of hacking. I was on a random server last night, and my squad and I were capturing a flag on Sharqi. This guy, I think his name was bro berni or something like that, anyways he spawned in right in front of us and unloaded with a rapid fire GP 30. I know he had to have been hacking because the first shot missed me completely, he then fired again immediately.
out of about 300 hours of play I think that was the first real hacker I have ever come across.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6747|Hell, p.o box 666

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Well as my move got moved to the media section I will post some of what is possible for a sniper to do.... bear this in mind before you call snipers cheats.
And this is only from 3 standard rounds play and is nothing exceptional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdiH4rlN1wQ

(plus I actually want some forum people to see this movie )

Kooda
sry man, your videa is cool, but honestly there are, wait, let me lie, 1.792.306 sniper videos in here.
falafel
+5|6321
g36e is an aimbot
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic

falafel wrote:

g36e is an aimbot
No.

Even DICE haven't yet coded in a gun that will aim for you..... give it a few years.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6460|The Suburb at Karkand
I never blame people for aimbots I just play if I get killed then O well. It's either I never came across an hacker or I just don't care..
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6614|Camp XRay

Towelly wrote:

Fun times.

towelly if you see that iceman douche who moved my blackhawk last night on today tell him i am going to rip his balls off.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Megalomaniac
+92|6319|105 RVK

Towelly wrote:

Fun times.

I said u were a god dam gd inf player for a rank like you. I only recall calling ChinesePilot [forum member] a hacker cause he could jump and shoot u in the head 20m away.... with a AK101.

But yea i prob called you a hacker cause I DO judge players by ranks cause I've flown with too many Corporals that crash into the sea in 10 secs.

You owned be bad tho Tow.

so yea i called u a hacker

Last edited by Missionless (2007-02-09 07:23:55)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6612|Gold coast, Aus.
Sig.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard