Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

If someone out there has the code but hasn't used it, would you mind giving it to me? I'm not sure what you should get out of this... I can be your personal medic buddy for a day or something? Revive you when you need it, you know. Kmal introduced me to this beauty and it's a wonderful weapon. So... who's got it and wants to trade? Your code for my amazing point-click skills.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
How exactly would this work? (I don't have it btw)
Hurricane
Banned

The kind person sends me a PM with the key. I input it on EA's site and magically get the unlock. I then PM him back saying when I can follow him around reviving him. We do so, we're both happy. Yay.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6359|Scotland
just tk kmal for his
Th3PredatoR
Taking smurfs to school since 2005™
+11|6421
I'll be happy to have it.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6517
Why would you even want it? It takes up half the screen and people who have it want to get rid of it.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Hurricane
Banned

Apoc-SAS wrote:

just tk kmal for his
lol
I kind of did that yesternight when I was playing with him. He died, I'd pick up his SCAR and revive him.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6688|Riva, MD
Note that once you have it, you can never go back to the original Scar 11.
StRyKeR-191
+1|6284|Australia
HERE HAVE MY CODE

2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn

OMG TAKE IT PLZ, I HATE THE SKIN, I FORGOT HOW TO USE THE CODE, BUT ASK AROUND, SOMEONE MIGHT REMEMBER. Hopefully by someone else using it may result in it being removed off my account *prays*

Tell me if it works or not.

Last edited by StRyKeR-191 (2007-01-27 09:51:42)

Hurricane
Banned

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

HERE HAVE MY CODE

2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn

OMG TAKE IT PLZ, I HATE THE SKIN, I FORGOT HOW TO USE THE CODE, BUT ASK AROUND, SOMEONE MIGHT REMEMBER
I tried that, it doesn't work. It says it's already in use.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

HERE HAVE MY CODE

2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn

OMG TAKE IT PLZ, I HATE THE SKIN, I FORGOT HOW TO USE THE CODE, BUT ASK AROUND, SOMEONE MIGHT REMEMBER
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/882bgBlack.jpg
StRyKeR-191
+1|6284|Australia

Hurricane wrote:

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

HERE HAVE MY CODE

2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn
2748-l84v-cp5e-klnn

I tried that, it doesn't work. It says it's already in use.
/wrist

Can ya post the link to where you register it.

Last edited by StRyKeR-191 (2007-01-27 09:52:56)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
I want a code.  I've been dieing to try the new scar. 
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA
um wat is this code for?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6346|Inside the AR Rockets.
Rofl.. this is like pirating or stealing. My guess is this forums ganna get locked.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6615

its not pirating or stealing if someone gives him the code. it was free to begin with anyway.

for the record to the people who hate it and say no one likes it. i have it, and i love it. i would never consider switching back to the old skin.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … eapon.aspx

Register your code there if you find a working one.
StRyKeR-191
+1|6284|Australia

HUNDaemon wrote:

Rofl.. this is like pirating or stealing. My guess is this forums ganna get locked.
I StRyKeR as this point in time abandon all rights to that fricken code which has fricken cursed my life

Happy? now go go go run wild
Tetn1s
+59|6613|Los Angeles
you can tk tetn1s for his scar unlock when he plays assualt(never). Btw why was your clan tag [DICE] Hurricane
? Btw i was the one who gave kmal the gun. If you want. You can try and buy the pre-order package on ebay for 10$. But your never going to get it free.
Hurricane
Banned

Ned_Z wrote:

you can tk tetn1s for his scar unlock when he plays assualt(never). Btw why was your clan tag [DICE] Hurricane
? Btw i was the one who gave kmal the gun. If you want. You can try and buy the pre-order package on ebay for 10$. But your never going to get it free.
Because I own DICE.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

HUNDaemon wrote:

I StRyKeR as this point in time abandon all rights to that fricken code which has fricken cursed my life

thoughts wrote:

OMG I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE BECUAS OF SOME GUN IN GAME AND IT MEANS I CANT BE UBER1337...
Srsly. Surely you can use a different gun?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Des.Kmal
+917|6589|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Spark wrote:

StRyKeR-191 wrote:

HUNDaemon wrote:

thoughts wrote:

OMG I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE BECUAS OF SOME GUN IN GAME AND IT MEANS I CANT BE UBER1337...
Srsly. Surely you can use a different gun?
he can never use the old scar skin.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
James-M-II
+13|6339|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

Because I own DICE.
how old are you? you are constantly making stupid comments. grow the hell up seriously, sometimes it feels like this place is full of 11 yr olds
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

Because I own DICE.
how old are you? you are constantly making stupid comments. grow the hell up seriously, sometimes it feels like this place is full of 11 yr olds
Wow, you've been here 3 months and you think you know who I am? You act like you know my usual personality *no I'm not some sort of multi-personality guy, I just like to act like an ass*, but you don't. Fuck off you prick. Nobody values your opinion any more than mine.

In fact I'm gonna keep making "stupid comments", just to piss people like you off. Maybe you'll end up canceling your internets from all the "stupidity", or at the very least get out rather than flaming people for no reason on the web. I'm glad I piss off people like you, who I assume are grown adults *a teenager shouldn't have the balls to call another teenager an 11 year old*, with posts on a web forum.

Get bent.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6480|Behind You
Why can't we all be friends?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard