Be at the tryout.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6655|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
when is the tryout?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.
Because of circumstances outside of my control, I won't be able to access the computer which can run Battlefield 2. Therefore, no tryout can be held.

In light of this, I have thought hard and considered those snipers with which I have already played with.

My selections are:

sharpshot19
FesterTheMolester

My deepest apologies to all who were expecting to try out tonight, I really wish I could have seen how you guys play.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6501|Melbourne

BigmacK wrote:

Because of circumstances outside of my control, I won't be able to access the computer which can run Battlefield 2. Therefore, no tryout can be held.

In light of this, I have thought hard and considered those snipers with which I have already played with.

My selections are:

sharpshot19
FesterTheMolester

My deepest apologies to all who were expecting to try out tonight, I really wish I could have seen how you guys play.
And me (in regards to played with, Inside joke)
I would play, but ping/Time zone would make it very hard.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-12-10 16:39:10)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6592|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

BigmacK wrote:

My selections are:

sharpshot19
FesterTheMolester

Its alright...i will get over it ..And you need to tell me on wich server you play the most...I wanna snipe along with you even if its not in ca competition
FesterTheMolester

BigmacK wrote:

My selections are:

sharpshot19
FesterTheMolester

ha, some deep seeded admin loving going on there.....

thanks mack
cablecopulate
+449|6753|Massachusetts.
Nepotism ftw!
FesterTheMolester

cablecopulate wrote:

Nepotism ftw!
qft
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Wow, you passed off my uber-leet PB-proof aimbot for some molester?
LockerFish
+47|6721
LockerFish

xfire is rumblefishisonfire
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.

Hurricane wrote:

Wow, you passed off my uber-leet PB-proof aimbot for some molester?

BigmacK wrote:

I don't think I've played with you.
Brasso
+1,549|6645

Christ almighty, he's already picked his team members.  Stop posting.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-12-11 13:57:16)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.
lolz, Close please?
obstacle02
+3|6531
i would like to try, if not to see where i stand amongst other snipers. i know you could kick my ass, though, bigmack
obstacle02
+3|6531

haffeysucks wrote:

Christ almighty, he's already picked his team members.  Stop posting.
oops, my bad. disregard my last post
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6862|San Francisco

BigmacK wrote:

lolz, Close please?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard