Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6560

What the hell is going on in the gaming world?! Every freakin day I go in a game, players are always saying shit like l33t, 1337, pwn, etc. LEARN TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!!!! If it's not in the dictionary, DON'T USE IT!!! I've gotten so pissed off at players saying many variations of the word "noob", that I've added all of them as auto kick words in my BF2142 server. They all think they're big & bad saying "noob" & countless other variations of that word. I have the last laugh when they see that they're getting auto kicked by it.
     This is as rediculous as back in 1985 when the words my classmates got buff on were "gnarly", "rad", etc.. And now this shit?! Like I said, if you can't speak the english language as it was PROPERLY made, then don't speak at all!!
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6594

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

What the hell is going on in the gaming world?! Every freakin day I go in a game, players are always saying shit like l33t, 1337, pwn, etc. LEARN TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!!!! If it's not in the dictionary, DON'T USE IT!!! I've gotten so pissed off at players saying many variations of the word "noob", that I've added all of them as auto kick words in my BF2142 server. They all think they're big & bad saying "noob" & countless other variations of that word. I have the last laugh when they see that they're getting auto kicked by it.
     This is as rediculous as back in 1985 when the words my classmates got buff on were "gnarly", "rad", etc.. And now this shit?! Like I said, if you can't speak the english language as it was PROPERLY made, then don't speak at all!!
5hu7 7h3 Fuk 0p, n00b.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6560

Damn, another one that can't speak english.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6594

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Damn, another one that can't speak english.
1 5p3ak 3ngl1s4 v3ry w311.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6560

You certainly don't know how to type it very well.
brome
brap.
+244|6585|Accidental, TK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

zomg, u iz liek teh funnies boi eva, lol! j00 got pwned by 7ha7 6uy 7h3r3. zomg hax roflcakeslollamaofl!!!!!111eleventyoneshiftonelolnoob
T0rr3nt
+54|6575|Michigan
whata newb, he probably gets pwnd all the time.
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

T0rr3nt wrote:

whata newb, he probably gets pwnd all the time.
L0LZ
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6560

Another one that can't type proper english. Must be a high school drop out.

Last edited by Sgt._Eraser74 (2006-12-03 13:08:00)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6577

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

got buff on
How about that phrase?  I hate that fuckin phrase even though I've never heard it.  So thanks.  Now I hate it.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6594

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

You certainly don't know how to type it very well.
I wonder if this guy knows that you can't complain here and expect people to agree with you.

Deal with it, get over it, move on.

Honestly, if it bothers you this much, I suggest taking a gun and sticking it in your mouth.

Good day, sir.
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Anotehr one that can't type proper english. Must be a high school drop out.
0MGZZ !R0Ny MET0R ExXP|0D!NG
commissargizz
+123|6461| Heaven
shit I agree with the guy, fuck knows what half of all this leet, 1337 means,it's just being trendy to use that sort of speak.
It's not for me. +1 for you.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6762|Toronto Canada
3r45er i5 t3h 5uck

n0000b
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6594

commissargizz wrote:

shit I agree with the guy, fuck knows what half of all this leet, 1337 means,it's just being trendy to use that sort of speak.
It's not for me. +1 for you.
Don't deny that you like to write in 1337 speech in public.
Swiss
+20|6542
lollie, eraser got pwnt. Eraser you're the kind of parent who always swore to stay with ongoing times as a kid but is now like every other old person : pissed with change. What can we do about it? nothing. Noob is the way to go nowadays, if you don't like it, you're a noob. If someone saying "noob" pisses you off THIS much in a GAME, then maybe you shouldn't be PLAYING anyway. I like saying noob, i use it in everyday speech with my friends (this is actually the only word i use from teh internet) and it's a nice addition. It's not too harmful, when someone gets owned (okay i use that one as well), we like to call him a noob or a noobie. It's an almost compassionate word in a way, mostly harmless and nobody ever feels offended. Get over it, have a wankie.
brome
brap.
+244|6585|Accidental, TK

Simon wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

j00 haz haxed teh 1337 m34tball of d00m! teh uber 1337 phi5h of teh d4mn3d!!!!!!11
Madhadda1
+270|6542|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Anotehr
lolz wtf is tat? joo got pwned joo n00b
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

I believe it's 'English'. Just a helpful note from me to you.
redhawk454
+50|6545|Divided States of America
I myself dont give a fuck  what you jackasses say, I agree with him. Putting phrases up there like that make it look like you are in grade school.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

z0mg! peeps on teh internets can't use proper inglish! z0mg!

EDIT: Someone please post: "Internets! Serious buisness!" here.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2006-12-03 12:52:38)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Techworld
Banned
+17|6400
so s*ck my ass
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

brome wrote:

Simon wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

j00 haz haxed teh 1337 m34tball of d00m! teh uber 1337 phi5h of teh d4mn3d!!!!!!11
L0LLZZZ C4K3?1?1!111?!1!!!!!?11??
brome
brap.
+244|6585|Accidental, TK

Techworld wrote:

so s*ck my ass
QFT! FTW! QFE! ZOMG
Swiss
+20|6542

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

I believe it's 'English'. Just a helpful note from me to you.
I also believe it's "Another".
Poned n0ob. Love it, shove it and dance around above it! ( +1 to who can tell me what show i just quoted most of my phrase from)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard