im_in_heaven
+27|6585
At this guys rate 67382006 he'll be #1 very soon. He plays 10 hours a day my god.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6753|United States of America
Let him waste his life.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6578|Melbourne, Australia.
Its been discussed. Search. He, according to his clan mate, gets paid to kill.

SEARCH.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Its been discussed. Search. He, according to his clan mate, gets paid to kill.
I have never really gotten that whole "paid to kill" thing..

Why would someone pay someone to play a video game..

What do they get out of it..

Advertising?
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6456|behind my rifle
well just look at my member title, he wont be number one, if i keep doing that
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6383
i alwasy check what game he in and he is never first in the game he just plays alot
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6626
who will be #1 after that?

my vote goes to Williamss2  http://bf2s.com/player/69651987/

he has 300,000 points since june.

In all his accounts her has gathered over 600,000 global points, more than anyone in the world IIRC.

For example, on November 4 he earned 5484 points, more than Lord Of Weed has in a single day. He can do this because of his massive score per minute which means when he starts the climb into the top10, like RD Volx, he can score faster than everyone else by playing 15 hour days with a 5.5 spm
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6707|Kangarooland

11sog_raider wrote:

wtfomgbbqlol!!!11one!

um no.  U won't. Sorry champ.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6703|Alaska

11sog_raider wrote:

wow really
RiceKrispie
+27|6385|Ottawa, ON
He throws grenades for 10 hours a day. Wow. We already knew from the previous 10 topics about him, and aside from the fact that he plays a ridiculous amount per day, he isn't anywhere near good enough at the game to be warranting as much attention as he has been getting. So stop bringing him up.
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6383

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

In all his accounts her has gathered over 600,000 global points, more than anyone in the world IIRC.

For example, on November 4 he earned 5484 points, more than Lord Of Weed has in a single day. He can do this because of his massive score per minute which means when he starts the climb into the top10, like RD Volx, he can score faster than everyone else by playing 15 hour days with a 5.5 spm
dude that guy blows ass.  He has 113k kills total  95k of it is vehicles.  Can u sya tank whore much
47man
+46|6421|Cali

SpawnKiller wrote:

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

dude that guy blows ass.  He has 113k kills total  95k of it is vehicles.  Can u sya tank whore much
Yes, but who cares... he wants to use vehicles...
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6383

47man wrote:

SpawnKiller wrote:

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

just saying that he wont ever be #1 especially now that u can't barely ever find a strike server that isnt IO

Last edited by SpawnKiller (2006-11-21 21:49:23)

47man
+46|6421|Cali

SpawnKiller wrote:

47man wrote:

SpawnKiller wrote:

just saying that he wotn ever be #1 especially now that u cna barely ever find a strike server that isny IO
Spelling... seriously...
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6506|Minnesota eh
speling?
47man
+46|6421|Cali

Flakturnal wrote:

SpawnKiller wrote:

47man wrote:

just saying that he wont ever be #1 especially now that u can't barely ever find a strike server that isnt IO
I remember this guy on Node or gayMarina.
Went Commander every round and spammed page up for about 10 rounds straight, so many would go tk him for a little silence.  Needed 25 votes to kick him, never worked though.
He may get alot of points but he is a certified dickhead.
We had a guy on our server like that.... bannage....
Flakturnal
+21|6439|Perth,WA

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Went Commander every round and spammed page up for about 10 rounds straight. Many would go tk him for a little silence.  Needed 25 votes to kick him, never worked though.
47man
+46|6421|Cali
Did I just quote the future....
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6646|Norway

Flakturnal wrote:

Went Commander every round and spammed page up for about 10 rounds straight. Many would go tk him for a little silence.  Needed 25 votes to kick him, never worked though.
I love people like that
JaggedPanther
+61|6471

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Stike at Karkland player with 1400 pistol kills, 1300 knife kills and 1400 revives.... Can  anyone say K&P player that deserves to have his stats reset?
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6383

47man wrote:

yes wtf happened lo.  i was reading and was like where he get that lol
47man
+46|6421|Cali
This is definitive proof that I am awesome...
JaggedPanther
+61|6471

JaggedPanther wrote:

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Stike at Karkland player with 1400 pistol kills, 1300 knife kills and 1400 revives.... Can  anyone say K&P player that deserves to have his stats reset?
Oops I meant 14,000 revives...
JaggedPanther
+61|6471

SpawnKiller wrote:

47man wrote:

yes wtf happened lo.  i was reading and was like where he get that lol
proof your computer has lag!
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6707|Kangarooland
*my thoughts

ea and deserve, should NEVER be put in the same sentence.

i deserve a bullet for putting up with EA's bs.....

bf2, stats and care again should never be used in the same sentence.

Really, its so 'microsoft hacks me thru the internet' old its rediculous.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard