Echo
WOoKie
+383|6718|The Netherlands
Hi guys,

I see there's a new sub forum for the American bf2s ranked server. I guess its safe to say a decision have been made to not get rid of it because it was always empty and try and get more players on it every day! It has been populated pretty good in the last view days, since chuy said he was thinking about getting rid of it.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-players.php?ip=72.36.222.172:16567&type=day&key=657133f94b036250e8156e7aff64abb2&timezone=2

Btw i m suggesting this will be the only topic where you are allowed to spam and talk off topic. Please do not spam any of the other threads that will be created in this sub forum. Lets try to keep them as clean as possible so information can be found easily without having to read though 6 pages of spam before you find what you are looking for. Thanks a lot!

Greetings Echo.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-07-23 04:18:16)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6644
Nice going, i was on the US server last night, i must say i prefer the EU server as the teams seemed to be less equal, however i enjoyed playing with the Tf lot and USMarine, even if his greeting to me wasnt quite as nice as mine. I think its fair to say the team i was on got Owned
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Dude, you killed me more than I killed you if I remember correctly.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
I was on there last night and I was surprised to see the teams were actually really even.  That's a big change from when we played a few months ago and it was pretty much BF2S vs all.  Good server, good ping, and good fun.  Wake got a bit annoying, but Daqing was pretty good.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6536|Internetfitlerland

Got to love it when its a team of high ranking fellas vs some corprals and sergents
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6713|Germany
My ping sucked last night donkey balls on the US server.
But no surprise since the server is located in the US. (150~170ms)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

bmb|danCer wrote:

Ya, I know what you mean.  I like to play on the EU server, but for me it smoothes out half way thru the first map.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6713|Germany

usmarine2005 wrote:

bmb|danCer wrote:

Ya, I know what you mean.  I like to play on the EU server, but for me it smoothes out half way thru the first map.
True, it's like i have quarter the time like US located people.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
Hey guys, Jestar.ratesJ and I are on right now, come in and let's try to get a game going!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Hey guys, Jestar.ratesJ and I are on right now, come in and let's try to get a game going!
Work FTW!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749
Playing on the US server last night was fun!

Was a different gaming experience from the EU server because we were playing on different maps, although Wake was a bit frustrating.

It was good to us VoIP in the game as the EU one doesnt work, so was nice to be able to speak to the US guys. Marconius was doing a good job as commander on my team which is always helpful.

All in all a good time, and am sure i will play on the US server again when it is full.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

^^ True^^  Most of the time when I am on the EU I can't even join a squad due to some bug.  Then if I do get in a squad, the voice doesn't work.
l41e
+677|6646

usmarine2005 wrote:

^^ True^^  Most of the time when I am on the EU I can't even join a squad due to some bug.  Then if I do get in a squad, the voice doesn't work.
The VoIP is broken on the EU server, has been for quite a while... (I think a few months)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

k30dxedle wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

The VoIP is broken on the EU server, has been for quite a while... (I think a few months)
Hmmm.... If I were in Europe, I would sacrifice ping and lag in order to talk to my squad.
Echo
WOoKie
Voip is buggy on our server and most of the time, its not working unfortunately. We tried everything to get it fixed but to no effect. Our provider doesnt have a clue whats going on either.
Flaming_Maniac
Ehhh, I thought it was Sunday so people might be able to get on early. I'll try again later.
rawls
Banned
+11|6813|California, USA
Finally played on the server. Good players, got my butt kicked. Stiff competition.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Had a ridiculous high ping my first map on your server last night, started with above 1K for then to stabilize just under 200.

Enjoyed 2 hours of very late night gaming - bedded down local time at 4:30.

First encounter with a tf-member but thought there should have been more of you online saturday night, tnx to woolfe for nice teamwork even though we lost Karkand

Hope to be back
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6749|The 70's
Yeah, I was on late last night too, I sucked, but I did kill Chuy! Had a good laugh at commander on Sharqui who yelled 'I want my Asses back'.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

I would like to thank TriggerHappy for molesting me with the defibs.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6693|Mountains of West Virginia

usmarine2005 wrote:

I would like to thank TriggerHappy for molesting me with the defibs.
I would like to thank both of you for a nice Knifefight before the round started.
Flaming_Maniac
I have a complaint about teh server last night.

Once the game got started on Oman, one team came out ahead so everyone and their dog started switching to the winning side, but at teh time Prodie was on and took care of the situation. (Thanks )

Later, however, on the second round of Sharqi, everyone decided to switch to MEC with the winning team at the start of the round. I'm talking 8 vs 16. A couple of people switched, but after the entire round of U.S. getting raped the teams were still at 10 vs 16, with U.S. having three people over first sergeant and MEC having nine people over first sergeant. The teams were not only uneven skill wise, which still needs to be fixed but I can deal with, but even the numbers were grossly dissproportionate. It's not even like there were no admins on, there were at least two admins on the U.S., maybe more, who I won't name. I will send kudos to Viper, however, for sticking on the U.S. team with me, and trying to get the teams balanced. When the map went to Dalian the teams stayed uneven, and Viper threatened to kick to make the teams even, but I was sick of it and left before he started, I was sick of it after going an entire round with admins not caring about the team balance.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

How about autobalance ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Flaming_Maniac

Varegg wrote:

How about autobalance ?
Don't look at me, it's supposedly on but I don't know why it didn't kick in, but there's no way the admins didn't notice.
Echo
WOoKie
It looks like smartbalance is on, i cant tell you for sure tho as i dont have any rights to the us server. If you really want to lock teams, smartbalance should be off and autobalance on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard