.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone
It seems like Newegg is finally on its way to officially enter the Canadian market with the launch of their .ca domain. We have asked Newegg for comment regarding this and are expecting an official statement from them by next week.

Without a doubt this is a boon for Canadian customers as Newegg has always been just a bit too far away with their amazing selection and great prices. Now, instead of being out of our reach it seem like they are on their way into direct competition with the etailers here in Canada. This could lead to a major shakeup of the Canadian retailer scene in the near future.

Stay tuned to this thread for more info!!!
Source

Haha the Canadians deserved this to happen.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Sick, screw you TigerDirect!
­
­
­
­
­
­
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

.Sup wrote:

It seems like Newegg is finally on its way to officially enter the Canadian market with the launch of their .ca domain. We have asked Newegg for comment regarding this and are expecting an official statement from them by next week.

Without a doubt this is a boon for Canadian customers as Newegg has always been just a bit too far away with their amazing selection and great prices. Now, instead of being out of our reach it seem like they are on their way into direct competition with the etailers here in Canada. This could lead to a major shakeup of the Canadian retailer scene in the near future.

Source

ebug is gonna be happy since i know he was pissed that they didnt have newegg in Canada. lulz

Last edited by blademaster (2008-07-26 11:09:13)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6762|Cambridge (UK)
Yep, that'll be 'news'.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6181
fucking awesome
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

now come to europe!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
.Sup
be nice

blademaster wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Source

ebug is gonna be happy since i know he was pissed that they didnt ave newegg in Canada. lulz
As soon as I read the title I thought of Gooners and bugz. I'm sure they are gonna be spending more from now on.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

max wrote:

now come to europe!
hahaha in the meantime it took them this long to come to Canada imagine how much longer it might take them to come to Europe but u never know
Scorpion0x17
+691|6762|Cambridge (UK)

max wrote:

now come to europe!
And the UK.
.Sup
be nice

max wrote:

now come to europe!
In 2015 max, in 2015. But it would be awesome if we had Newegg here.

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!
And the UK.
lol ye to that part of the world too. lol

Last edited by .Sup (2008-07-26 11:12:34)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

.Sup wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!
And the UK.
lol ye to that part of the world too. lol
yeah its a long swim across the ocean
.Sup
be nice
The thing is...they can't swim!
Scorpion0x17
+691|6762|Cambridge (UK)

.Sup wrote:

The thing is...they can't swim!
This one can't, that's for sure.
Stimey
­
TigerDirect $146
Newegg $110

Suwheet, mucho savings for me
­
­
­
­
­
­
.Sup
be nice

Stimey wrote:

TigerDirect $146
Newegg $110

Euroland FTW
http://geizhals.at/eu/a287843.html

67 EUR = 88,25 USD
Stimey
­

.Sup wrote:

Stimey wrote:

TigerDirect $146
Newegg $110

Euroland FTW
http://geizhals.at/eu/a287843.html

67 EUR = 88,25 USD
Dang.
Still, its 30 bux less
­
­
­
­
­
­
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|5996
I'm happy for you guys
max
Vela Incident

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!
And the UK.
since when is the UK not a part of Europe?

.Sup wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!
Fuck. Oh well, the swiss shops and alternate will have to do I guess
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

max wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!
And the UK.
since when is the UK not a part of Europe?

.Sup wrote:

max wrote:

now come to europe!
Fuck. Oh well, the swiss shops and alternate will have to do I guess
dont worry max we can smuggle u inside the box and bring u into the states they wont know its u since u are on the Americas most wanted list for being a l33t pedobear . Then ull be able to buy some stuff from newegg wootness
i g
Banned
+876|5860|GA

it's aboot time
max
Vela Incident

:d <3

EDIT: Why does it change the into a :d?

Last edited by max (2008-07-26 11:31:56)

.Sup
be nice

Stimey wrote:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Is it just me or do you also find that guy at Tiger Direct a total tech noob?
Stimey
­

.Sup wrote:

Stimey wrote:

What one?
I'm more tech savvy than the people in the actual store if thats what you mean >.<
­
­
­
­
­
­
Smithereener
+138|6312|California

.Sup wrote:

Stimey wrote:

That guy isn't noob. The 8600 has quantum physics. Duh.
.Sup
be nice

Stimey wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Stimey wrote:

What one?
I'm more tech savvy than the people in the actual store if thats what you mean >.<
This guy:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard